Cheat, Hack Or Am I Just Unlucky

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheat, Hack Or Am I Just Unlucky

Banned
    Post Count

Cheat, Hack Or Am I Just Unlucky

How can it be possible that once I collected my 12h, 10 min later I get a popup saying my rock cafe got robbed I lost x amount.

I log into the game see my rock cafe are as I said been collected, don't know if I lost the money what he took as I wasn't banking the cash.

It can not of been, he robbed the cash left it on the floor then collected after a delay as I collected the cash within 10 seconds of it paying out.

Sitty broken game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've noticed the same thing on a couple of occasions. It tells me X amount has been robbed adn I either collected it the second it was available or I've come to collect and told me I was robbed only to see no building robbed at all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I get it all the time but I've already banked it so I don't know if its taken out of my bank or still there

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    I get it all the time but I've already banked it so I don't know if its taken out of my bank or still there
    This happens to me too, and not just with robberies on collected buildings. Sometimes I get attacked with cash on hand but I've either banked it or spent it before I get the news update. I never get NSF when spending, but I don't know whether or not any funds get deducted from my bank.

I think it's probably just a lag issue. Like the famous "grace period".

Banned
    Post Count
    I think your OP explains why, not banking the cash. I've had the same problem in the past.

If you collect from your money buildings and then log straight back out you haven't sent any info to the server to give it some updates. So the server doesn't know you've collected that cash. It's not until you do something that needs to connect to the server (logging in, fighting a player, banking etc) that it will know you collected x minutes ago

If I no bank I always deposit $10 straight after I collect to let the server know my buildings are collected

Banned
    Post Count
    Olly that interesting.

OK let give you an update.

As soon as I got the robbery on my ET, I clicked revenge and posted on his message.

"How the hell did you robbed me I don't know I already collected the buildings.
    Something went funny was there any other buildings open."

He responded quote

"How odd! Maybe I caught it just before you collected with a bit of lag on the news feed?
    Both RC's, both condo's and whatever is behind the RC's were open, tattoo parlours maybe?
    I've just woke up (it's 8.30 here), thought it was my lucky day lol... It let me have a RC twice the other once then BAM got the building already looted/collected for the RC and condos (didn't bother with TP's) although the arrows were still up. I've used the proceeds to upgrade my left hand crematorium to level 3, creeping ever closer to the 200k/hr mark.
    No integrity here lol!!"

Didn't paragraph it as it not paragraphed on my message either.

I conclude gree cheated me by having a 10 min lag for the time I collected to the time the server updated.

Post Count
    I've never lost any money from this glitch happening, but I usually post about the amazing timing they have on their wall. Most of my collections are done from alarm so i'm like...wtf...? It was uncollected for about 5 seconds
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    Pawn.

That what go me surprised too as I had integrated my 3h, 6h, 12h to pay out at the same time.

I collected the 3h and after a few second as the 6h were paying out I was clicking the money sign.
    Now I'm at my 12h wait for the few second to go so the 12h are ready and collected them within seconds.

It was quite amazing if he managed to pass my hood within a second or two from the time the 12h paid out, if so he deserved the cash.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Howdy Fig ;-)
    No hacks, I'm on a non-jailbroken iPhone 4S, standard issue straight out of the box.
    It must be the server call, or lack of it - your message was on my wall almost immediately after I'd hit the buildings so if you'd collected 10 mins previously, it cannot be explained by newsfeed lag. FYI, it was 'only' $365k or thereabouts. Olly's idea of banking $10 to force a server call is a good one...
    ***Collates above info, sets alarm for 2*.*0hrs lol
    PS Think yourself lucky that it didn't affect the big boy 6 hours, I'd have been all over them like a rash lol...
    Last edited by CitrineMondeoRSi; 10-25-2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Added a bit

Banned
    Post Count
    Didn't know you was on the forum.

I did conclude gree cheated me.

No you got exactly $399,300.
    Not bad for money that wasn't there.

Anyway challenge is on I'll give you 48h from now to rob my Big Blue Building.

Happy hunting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Been lurking for a few months, joined up a few weeks ago and try to keep myself to myself having seen some of the tantrums on here ;-)
    I had to put *edit: My memory is dreadful, my maths is dreadful, I'll just forget about it for now...* towards the level 3 Crem upgrade, will have a look on the spreadsheets in a bit. I find when my level 1 NC gets robbed, I lose 50k a hit, yet whenever I rob other people's, I only get 35k. Where does the other 15k go, and is it the same with Rock Cafes or can I just not count lol?
    The big blues are always on my mind, since I clocked you maybe 10 days ago - I've managed to catch them twice (as I'm sure you are aware) and fully appreciate the hard work you've put into your hood, it's a cracker. But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?
    Last edited by CitrineMondeoRSi; 10-25-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrineMondeoRSi View Post
    Been lurking for a few months, joined up a few weeks ago and try to keep myself to myself having seen some of the tantrums on here ;-)
    I had to put $3807650 towards the level 3 Crem upgrade, will have a look on the spreadsheets in a bit. I find when my level 1 NC gets robbed, I lose 50k a hit, yet whenever I rob other people's, I only get 35k. Where does the other 15k go, and is it the same with Rock Cafes or can I just not count lol?
    The big blues are always on my mind, since I clocked you maybe 10 days ago - I've managed to catch them twice (as I'm sure you are aware) and fully appreciate the hard work you've put into your hood, it's a cracker. But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?
    When you get robbed, they get 40% and you get 40%. The other 20% gets lost. Call it a "GREE tax" if you will. The only time this doesn't apply is when then have the 50% increase in robs, in that case they get 60% and you get 40%. I forget the item, somebody will post it
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cheers Pawn, I never noticed it until I twigged what was happening with the NC's... You learn something new every day...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrineMondeoRSi View Post
    But still, challenge accepted... Do you never sleep?
    Thanks Pawn for responding to the first part of the question.

Kool, yes I do sleep but I if I want, I do collect on time if needs be, otherwise I'll let it get robbed.

I honestly can't recall you ever hit the 6h but if you say so I'll take your word for it but if you did you should of known my RC's payout better then my NC's

The first time I noticed you was when you hit my anchor imports because I was syncing my 48h with my 24h.

Now that gun pawn talking about was the very last 10 event item, how do I know is because I had a 2 month break during that event and my friend rung me to say he got 10 whatever and received the item that give you the extra income on robbery, give me a second let me find out what it's called.

The corpse maker. (looks like a rusty chaingun)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The day that the MW epic boss event went wrong, I clumped you for 2,133,604 - Took a screenshot of it because it's my biggest legit heist to date (there was a player at lvl 120ish with 2 x lvl 10 NC's that got hit a couple of times but we won't talk about that...). I think you were syncing, most buildings were open from memory. So I smacked them all lol. As previously stated, no integrity whatsoever :-)