Where were you??? part 2 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Where were you??? part 2

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    I just broke the 10000 barrier. Not sure but I bet that's big celebration time on the KA forum. They get excited by little things. Wat level are you in KA.
    Level 11 started a few weeks a go just waiting for a boss event this game I have a good strategy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    Level 11 started a few weeks a go just waiting for a boss event this game I have a good strategy
    theres only one good strategy for any boss event. And it's Gold !!!!

Post Count

I don't think you will be waiting long...
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfizz27 View Post
    I don't think you will be waiting long...
    Actually I need a attack of 3169 to reach my goal and I don't have that so I'm waiting for the boss event when I'm ready then it's go time

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually I need a attack of 3169 to reach my goal and I don't have that so I'm waiting for the boss event when I'm ready then it's go time
    so long as I get my 15boss item I'm happy. How far you planning on getting.

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    so long as I get my 15boss item I'm happy. How far you planning on getting.
    It's impossible to beat 30 at level 11 so I'm gonna level up to 19 where it's possible and I will do so by beating the boss 15 times and getting the prize

Banned
    Post Count
    Sweet, I levelled up way too fast. But I got my boosted stats so it helps with boss. Gunna get like 100s of dragons once I get BD ten. Should get me to 30. Can't believe it's 50 in KA. That's stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    How did this get on 2nd page already

Post Count
    How did this get on 2nd page already
    I don't know, we missed it when we couldn't use it, and now we have a shiny new thread, it's all gone quiet
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Post Count
    How did we get back in the general. Been searching for days on end. Kept thinking Flash must of posted an offensive pic of a fully clothed female that broke it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LuLu:) View Post
    How did we get back in the general. Been searching for days on end. Kept thinking Flash must of posted an offensive pic of a fully clothed female that broke it.
    for some of us the whole off topic section is off. So can't get in there. Hopefully it will stay in general. If not moved over when off topic fixed. How are you anyway.

Post Count
    for some of us the whole off topic section is off. So can't get in there. Hopefully it will stay in general. If not moved over when off topic fixed. How are you anyway.
    Well no wonder it's so quiet over there. Think I like it better over here anyway. I'm Doing great. Halfway thru the week. How are you all?
    Last edited by LuLu:); 10-24-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well no wonder it's so quiet over there. Think I like it better over here anyway. I'm Doing great. Halfway thru the week.
    Got a few dragons.. When I say few I really mean few so don't come ck it out. Lol. How are you all?
    im not bad. Walking home from work posting on here hoping I don't walk Into a lamppost lol.Ateast you got the BD ten. My IPH went over 10000 so gunna give it another go soon. A lot of ppl are on MQ forum as well.

Post Count
    im not bad. Walking home from work posting on here hoping I don't walk Into a lamppost lol.Ateast you got the BD ten. My IPH went over 10000 so gunna give it another go soon. A lot of ppl are on MQ forum as well.
    Alright that would be funny. Could you describe every detail if you do happen to walk into a lamppost
    Geez, you're making some money. You should be able to make a go of it pretty quickly. So many threads/games. Monsters, missiles, creatures, pigs oh my. I can't keep up. Be careful walking and talking.

Banned
    Post Count
    Alright that would be funny. Could you describe every detail if you do happen to walk into a lamppost
    Geez, you're making some money. You should be able to make a go of it pretty quickly. So many threads/games. Monsters, missiles, creatures, pigs oh my. I can't keep up. Be careful walking and talking.
    i made it home safely lol. I know. There's so many games lol. I have MQ but just staying low for moment. I love going to your farm shop. You se everything so cheap. If I don't need it I buy it n sell it for a profit lol.