But you can't always earn gold in time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    But you can't always earn gold in time.
    Unless you raid/attack other players for their gold.🍻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yea, that still has to be timed well and can sometimes be very difficult finding buildings worth raiding for this particular purpose

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Joie, what is your level and ally counts now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Have you considered preparing the monsters in some of the maps to 1-hit and collect them just before your upgrade? These are the few that I have used and they gave me about 250k in total.

Shipwreck Cove
    Dwarven Mine
    Mount Inferno
    Lost Bethel
    Temple of water
    Darkhome
    Shadowriven Hall
    Garden of gain
    Dagon Delta
    Nomadic Encampment
    Dreadful ticket
    Mountian of blessing
    Dragon Roost

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Level 112 with 219 allies a/d are both right at 40k

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've got right now about 100 k maybe a little more in bosses from those maps lined up, working on getting a few more of them before I make my push

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    Level 112 with 219 allies a/d are both right at 40k
    I am at level 132 and I can see level 115 and up, with ally as low as 280. Lots of rivals are at A 50k-60k range and they can see you at level 112. Provided you invest in your basilisk or H Priest to get defence up big time, you are going to face lots of aggressors along the way.

1-hit monster can get you 250k. Not only limiting to the boss and the second bosses, you could look at other critters too. Like check out Mutated Horror in the Mine and it gives you 5k, you could try kill the rest to get 6 or 7 of them which is sweet.

690k to Level8, 1.15m to Level 9, and 1.9m to level10.
    You should be able to get to level 8 with properly timed collections and vault and 1-hit monsters.
    level9 will be a stretch but still doable.
    Suggest you invest in Hydra at BD8 before going for the BD10 run. Then the million dollar question is how much you have to invest in defence or you would rather sell some of the buildings away to cut short the risk exposure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just finished my BD8 upgrade at level 84 with full allies 33k/53k, made it without selling any major buildings (sold minor lvl 1ones because i was impatient for the last 35k) got hit for 55k from a royal night was lucky to be on the game to limit the damage as i dumped the money into finishing out my all HP's defense and restarted and got there 20 hrs later. Tons tried to atttack only one succeeded. I will certainly have to fill out a hydra army while I raise my IPH from the 6300 it is now to get to BD10. What i find of note is two individuals with 40k/40 stats who were on BD7 with low cash in the vault tried to take my unvaulted cash. They failed and now i'm going to make sure I use those two people to help fill out my hydra army faster as punishment

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bgood View Post
    They failed and now i'm going to make sure I use those two people to help fill out my hydra army faster as punishment
    Love it. I, too, am filling the ranks of my army with Hydras. What is your Beast Kennel lvl?

Also, in the meantime for myself I'm taking lvl 3 Dwarven Mine to lvl 5. May attempt to raise at least one more map with high value target to help fund the lvl 2 Manor's in addition to the over vault.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unfortunately I feel that if my end is BD10 with less stress than those guys that are doing it in 100+ whale group I need to stay away from PvE except for box events to limit my leveling. I feel my IPH is way too low and requires constant raiding for income. My Kennel is only lvl 2. My plan is to get my IPH to 8K+ Manors to lvl 3, lenders to 5 then I'm going to do Kennel upgrade and Water temple upgrades. For Level 10 BD run I will start preppaing maps to have high value targets 1 hit. I'm also hoping those two people who failed make a run at BD8 when I'm ready to go to 9, so I can snatch up some over the vault cash. Good luck to you John

Post Count
    I'm already steering clear of the Box events up until I until my upgrades. Honestly, unless you (specifically) are a Gem player, you may get 3-4 of the Indestructibles. My personal best was 21 opens netting me my Abyssal Lord.

With that being said, if you are going to make a run for BD10, then a 70/43 Dragon is going to knock out your lower Indestructibles as playable combat units. I'm currently only bringing my +40 attack Indestructibles (my Hydras & Basilisks are filling the remainder of the ranks). Strategically, I will not be buying any more units other than Hydras and my Vault can fund my 1.larger upgrades (Manor, Lender, Playhouse) 2.units and 3. timely pickups (Merchant Caravans).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    1-hit monster can get you 250k. Not only limiting to the boss and the second bosses, you could look at other critters too. Like check out Mutated Horror in the Mine and it gives you 5k, you could try kill the rest to get 6 or 7 of them which is sweet.
    Which maps (aside from the first 8 cheap skate maps) do you have lvl 5? Most of my maps range from lvl 2-3 and a few are lvl 4-5. I banked 70k in one hit monsters for my BD8; my energy was a mere 1140.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just started my BD Lvl 8 upgrade. Had to sell my two lvl 1 Manors and go over vault by about 60,000 (have my lumber mill to Lvl 8). I'm also pretty high level, 103, so thinking I may have to bite the bullet and purchase some gold for the 9 and 10 upgrades. We'll see, gonna try the multiple 1-hit left monster approach on the last few maps, rebuy and resell my manors, and get my IPH up some more first before I shell out real cash. It just depends on how often I get raided/attacked and how frustrated I get, hehe.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm already at max with baskilisks and hp so 40k is as good as its gonna with the exception of some minimal armor adjustments I may pick up while getting my maps to maximum output for my run. I'll always remain a free player so purchasing gold or gems will never happen for me. This is my opinion only so don't attack me for it, but I find spending real life money on these games dilutes the challenge of playing them. I've got nothing against money spenders it's just not my preferred method of playing