Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is te resale value of a level 2 manor

Articulate Author
    Post Count

What is te resale value of a level 2 manor

Thx, trying to get set to make a run at a level 8 BD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cost to upgrade to lvl2 no lumber mill, 420k. Sell it you get half. I would not sell a lvl2 Manor. A lvl1 maybe. Its your strategy so good luck.

Post Count
    No matter the discount you get with Lumber Mill; it's always 1/2 the value of it's most recent upgrade.

In this case, 420,000 upgrade = 210,000 resale.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    You get half the purchase price and half the cost of each completes upgrade. So if not cost 360k to build and 420k to up to level 2 then you would get half of 360k + half of 420k = 390k (180k+210k)

You can test this with the cheapest defense building
    Don't mislead them into selling their buildings when you are giving them the wrong information.

It's only 210k if you sell a Level 2 Manor regardless of lumber mill discount and previous upgrade.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Don't mislead them into selling their buildings when you are giving them the wrong information.

It's only 210k if you sell a Level 2 Manor regardless of lumber mill discount and previous upgrade.
    If I am wrong please forgive me as I have not sold any buildings yet in KA
    Last edited by albeezy; 10-21-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Post Count
    Don't sell buildings!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah I recently made the mistake of selling a manor. I'm also going for BD Lvl 8 upgrade, my Lumber Mill is Lvl 8 so the upgrade is 634,000 if I remember correctly. I didn't realize you only get half the value back for selling buildings, so basically lost 105,000 gold for nothing (230,000 original manor cost with Lvl 8 Lumber Mill, sold it for 125,000).

Expensive lesson, but one well learned.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I sell my brothels and cannon towers all the time if I'm a few gold short for an upgrade. But i'm camping so no PvE income and don't sell upgraded buildings because you're throwing away that upgrade time.

I saw a rival sell 2 level 2 manors to do the level 9 breding den upgrade, a desperate move that will set them back weeks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    a desperate move that will set them back weeks.
    Please elaborate on weeks?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One does not simply rebuild and upgrade their manors to level 2. But whatever strategy you want to take is up to you. If you think it's worth it to sell your kingdom for the level 10 BD upgrade then prepare to sleep in the bed you made.
    Last edited by Euchred; 10-21-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am still working on my approach to this and haven't decided what to do as of yet. I have worked up a pretty good "vault" of bosses that will net me around 100k and if I time all my buildings right. I can clear 150k or so. If I have my vault at just 330 that puts me at 580k and still around 100k short. It really wouldn't take me that long to get the manor built and at level 2 again when you weigh the benefit of a level 8 breeding den. Still trying to sift through all my options

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's a little different then two level 2 manors and BD 8 is different then BD 9. But there are other ways to get 100k. I've sold my level 1 BD, water temple, Beast kenel, lenders, brothels and 5 cannon towers to do an upgrade before as long as they're level 1 I think it's worth it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Euchred I am I free player that I am afraid waiting to long to be able to get my den to level ten. I am to high of a level for the whales not to go on a feeding frenzy on me should I try that so no I won't sale my kingdom for that. However selling just one manor may well be worth it long term to accomplish this, just so long as you have the money to upgrade instantly after the sale. Rebuilding the manor and getting it to level two will take time for sure, but what else do we have in this game but time, it's not like there is an endgame.

I'm talking about getting to level 8 and staying there. Level 9 is pointless unless you think you can make a run to ten which I don't think I can
    Last edited by Joie; 10-21-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's up to you, it's definitely a strategy that enough people have used. You're right about the time aspect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    Don't sell buildings!
    You can always earn gold, but you cannot earn time.👍