Thread to thank Support Staff - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thread to thank Support Staff

Post Count
    I've only ever sent 3 tickets to support, all in the last 4 wks, and I've never received a reply..

Post Count
    I seem to always get CE, who usually responds quickly and takes care of the problem (misclicks, cheaters).
    We care about you, submit a ticket and we'll eventually get to it.
    Gree/Funzio = shady, ARBITRARY AND CAPRICIOUS. BOYCOTT GOLD!

Harry Tuttle - Heating Engineer, one of the 99%
    no paperwork my specialty - no 27B-6 necessary

CC 697 022 423
    MW 989 016 200

My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbBayiWglg

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik
    Henchmen will never leave you.

Post Count
    In my experience Support has done a good job. Sure, it usually takes longer than I would like in this instant gratification world we live in. However, after Pawn and I had lunch with CCM and heard him explain the volume of requests they get and some of the nonsense they have to deal with I understand why it takes them awhile to get to our questions.
    It would help both sides if people could send requests with clear concise questions AND Gree responded accordingly. Also, every time someone responds to their email it re opens that ticket again. A lot of us, myself included, keep replying to their responses and dragging out the conversation and many times it goes off topic. That generates a lot of unnecessary open tickets for them that must be addressed so they can close them and move on to other customers. I did not realize this until CCM told me. I am going to keep my replies to a minimum unless they have completely botched the answer to my requests.
    Pawn, that an accurate description of our conversation on that topic? Care to add anything? I know you will....
    EE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    Pawn, that an accurate description of our conversation on that topic? Care to add anything? I know you will....
    If I am elected president of the state of California...

Oh wow, wrong paper... Don't try to have a conversation with the support people. If they did a good job, keep it concise because we were told they like to hear it, but don't drag on the conversation because every time you reply it re-opens the ticket and that's annoying.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This is a known problem of a good customer support system , sorry you want to give the feeling of care .
    You will get people thank you , in there own way .

Sadly there support is totally flooded with cheaters report of cheaters themself .
    That is the common problem , people who cheat then report people who cheat beter then them .
    Both side will be investigated in due time , but the volume of reports keep adding up .
    They are probaly backlogged , since they have 4 games to do , and monster quest will have priority for the next 6 months .

Maybe seperate support tickets into , Gold (bonus,request , refund), Cheats , FAQ , Etc , just stream line it .
    Sorry look at the boss event and monster truck , how many people would have send in reports.
    And look at the forums is also a good indication , of whinners reporting junk .

How many trolls hit the report button , when a conversation doesn't go there way .
    You got a ignore button not for nothing , tells you the mentality of people .
    In this small section of the whole CC community , tells you what support has to deal with .
    The stupidity of people not able to handle the truth , cause it affects there sanity .

Post Count
    only iOS players are humans who have the facility to hit the ignore button .. android folks are non-living things, where's the ignore button? help me figure it out please lol

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd like to thank kristin and CE for their help
    I have had good response time with these guys/gals
    ;-) cheers
    EEE
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!