DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey NYC>!>!>!>!

Banned
    Post Count
    How do you castrate a man in Detroit?

Kick his sister in the mouth.

Or..

What's the difference between a bucket of crap and the people of Detroit?

The bucket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    Nice. But you left some things out....

You did eliminate the Yankees in 2006 and ended up getting pounded by I think the Cardinals. You guys don't want none of them again! Since then we have won a world series. In fact we have won like 5 or 6 since you guys won one in like the 80's. Not sure on that.

I'm an islanders fan and we haven't been around that long but I recall us winning like 4 Stanley cups in a row somewhere. Not really a hockey fan.

3 kinda recent championships is all the pistons have. They sucked....got some 1st round draft picks...get good...then suck again. Even during all your heydays, the road to the championship always went through New York. WAIT...can anybody even name a piston right now on the team!!! Roundball in New York is legendary, nothing can be said of michigan.

And we'll just stay away from football. Barry Sanders was great, but he chose to watch tv at home than to play for the Lions.
    Lol Last time the Knicks did anything was in.......1973!!! I'll take the "Kinda Recent Championships" over your 41 year ago 1. Rucker park is nothing but a ghetto playground.

Yup Tigers got swept in 2006 but knocked out NY, we knocked them out last year and this year as well. NY can't even sell out for home playoff games and buys there teams who under achieve.

Islanders won Lord Stanley 80-84, 30 years AGO!!!!

Pistons didn't win with draft picks either, only 2 players on that Team were drafted by Detroit, Rip and Tayshaun, neither 1 of them a lottery pick. Still more rings then Patrick Ewing, Jon Starks, and Oakley combined. Throw Amare and Melo in that 0 count also.

Giants are by far superior in all categories over the Lions.

You're already on the Internet, why not check your facts before you post? Oh because you're from NY

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor b. Trollin View Post
    Detroit is a skid mark in the drawers of America. But at least the tigers are in the world series. Turd polished.
    Agreed, the City is pathetic and an embarrassment, still in the World Series

Post Count
    Btw, you know where Jeter is from? You can still catch him on the sidelines for Michigan football games.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Btw, you know where Jeter is from? You can still catch him on the sidelines for Michigan football games.

Jeter is overrated. I wouldn't hang my hat on him. NY can suck it too.

Banned
    Post Count
    ^^ greatness troll yet?

Banned
    Post Count
    That's right Detroit. Kung Fu Panda and the Giants showed you what's up. Nice game Verlander.