What is the cost of a level 8 BD upgrade cost - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the cost of a level 8 BD upgrade cost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    I'm currently in the Upgrade status of my Breeding Den from 7 --> 8. I'm more than overjoyed to finally have set myself apart from many of the players in my PvP list.

My stats are: 11.6k atk / 11.4k def with 47 Allies. Level 105. This is going to make an awesome change up to my gamplay. Already have my strategy lined up for Lvl 9, too. I'm still working over things with Lvl 10.

With my Lvl 5 Lumber Mill, this upgrade cost me 655,500.
    So you only have 47 allies at level 105? What makes you sure that you will not get raided or attacked with so few allies? Having only 11k A/D that is risky going overvault.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    Just kicked off my L9 BD ($1,080,000) @ L125 w/ 475 allies - never camped. It can be done. It make the game more interesting when there is risk of getting attacked vs. sitting and camping @ level 50 waiting for all the good players to pass by.
    WTG Red! It surely can be done, ive done it at high 120+ too! Just bit of blood and tears, but remember to pop pills and watch out for your blood pressure. Good luck!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mervic View Post
    So you only have 47 allies at level 105? What makes you sure that you will not get raided or attacked with so few allies? Having only 11k A/D that is risky going overvault.
    Well, it's not too frightening when you anticipate a few things. I have invested in the Map boss 1 hit technique; as well as a few buildings (not gonna say which ones) that are basically banks for me. I know it's a loss on investment, but how many members sweat the days of over vault and lose money regardless?

I'm not sure why I have only 47 allies. Maybe I'll bump up to 100 or so?

And, I'm not sure if it came across strange, but I meant that in less than 21 hours I will have Hydras.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post

I'm not sure why I have only 47 allies. Maybe I'll bump up to 100 or so?

And, I'm not sure if it came across strange, but I meant that in less than 21 hours I will have Hydras.
    What is the use of good units if you cannot bring them to battle or defend your kingdom? Your allies are too few. At your level with your hydras coming soon, you should think of full allies.

Post Count
    Thanks man for your insight. I'm thinking that with 200 allies (minimum) that will allow me what number of units to bring in? 600?

600 units consisting of nothing but my Indestructibles, Hydras & Basilisks.