Low level Dragon Breeders.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low level Dragon Breeders.

Post Count

Low level Dragon Breeders.

For all the dragon breeders that are around level 50, how slowly did you level up? When did you decide that you had enough of an economy to jump to level 50? Did you sit at level 41 with your manor and level it up to 2 or 3 while you built up your defence?

What was the exact strategy to being a low level Dragon Breeder?
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Post Count
    You have to be in level 50 to breed the dragons .So you can camp on level 49 till you upgrade manors to level 3/4 at least,but then you cant play epic boss events so you have to Choose if you will camp or play the game normaly & have some fun..I think to much of camping isnt good
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You have to be in level 50 to breed the dragons .So you can camp on level 49 till you upgrade manors to level 3/4 at least,but then you cant play epic boss events so you have to Choose if you will camp or play the game normaly & have some fun..I think to much of camping isnt good
    I understand that, I'm just saying camp at lower levels or camp at what level?

I was also curious as to the strategy that the players with dragons at that level used.
    Last edited by Elderly; 10-17-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am probably different to most, but I bought gem buildings early; got the gold mine and wine makers to level 6 at least; and bought and upgraded all buildings as and when. By the time I reached level 50, my daily take was estimated 200k, so I didn't need to rob anyone - I usually had enough saved after each upgrade to do the next.

I got my BD10 at approx level 55 because I also did boss events. Others have different strategies, but I think you need a good economy to do it and do it fast.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Post Count
    I camped in the 30s - 40s and built up my income, bought all the gem buildings and leveled them to 4-6, and as soon as I hit 50 I started bd and got to bd10 at 51. There aren't many targets at this level with good income so I wouldn't really count on raiding to get there. Just build up your income and ally with all strong players close to you

Post Count
    Thanks Dexter and Dhusagar. Interesting strategies for both of you. What was the main way you levelled up, attacking people? Finishing quests? Raiding?
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderly View Post
    Thanks Dexter and Dhusagar. Interesting strategies for both of you. What was the main way you levelled up, attacking people? Finishing quests? Raiding?
    Quickest way is to attack the monsters on the highest map available to you.

Post Count
    I understand the quickest, was just curious as to the methods they were using.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm level 36 no gem buildings and no Tapjoy as well, can't bother with it.

Over 14k/hr. Should have manor at level 10 prior to hitting BD. It only depends on the frequency of boss events.

Just don't do any pve or pvp unless to activate boss events. Build economy the rest of the time other than select unit, boost and defense building upgrades; if any.

There's no reason to rush to level 50 for BD and go through the painful process of getting them to level 10 and then having a difficult time to breed dragons not to mention overcoming attrition because your income is relatively low.

I'm guessing an income/hr over 20k/hr should be not just sufficient but enable adequate breeding frequency and overcoming unit losses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    I'm level 36 no gem buildings and no Tapjoy as well, can't bother with it.

Over 14k/hr. Should have manor at level 10 prior to hitting BD. It only depends on the frequency of boss events.

Just don't do any pve or pvp unless to activate boss events. Build economy the rest of the time other than select unit, boost and defense building upgrades; if any.

There's no reason to rush to level 50 for BD and go through the painful process of getting them to level 10 and then having a difficult time to breed dragons not to mention overcoming attrition because your income is relatively low.

I'm guessing an income/hr over 20k/hr should be not just sufficient but enable adequate breeding frequency and overcoming unit losses.
    I commend your patience ... Manors to 10 before BD 10 is a bit excessive imo. For the cost of a lvl 9 Manor upgrade, you can afford 1038 Dragons (assuming a lvl 10 lumber mill).

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    I leveled up solely by attacking. I still have killed very few monsters.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    I commend your patience ... Manors to 10 before BD 10 is a bit excessive imo. For the cost of a lvl 9 Manor upgrade, you can afford 1038 Dragons.
    If there are no boss events that's a given but chances are it will not happen. I failed to mention not just having a full compliment of dragons but also the best cash equips for my army which is extremely expensive.

Post Count
    If there are no boss events that's a given but chances are it will not happen. I failed to mention not just having a full compliment of dragons but also the best cash equips for my army which is extremely expensive.
    That is an insane amount of patience. How long have you been playing? And I'm assuming you've just been doing boss events to level up? What did you do to trigger the boss? Attack the lowest possible thing that would give you experience?
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderly View Post
    That is an insane amount of patience. How long have you been playing? And I'm assuming you've just been doing boss events to level up? What did you do to trigger the boss? Attack the lowest possible thing that would give you experience?
    I've been playing slightly before US roll out as Canada was introduced about a week in advance from what I recall.
    I still participate in regular events as well and to date have close to 50 better than dragon units.
    Low level orc camp works fine for me to trigger boss events and when farming for boxes, etc during regular events.
    I normally just cycle among the 3 small orc huts for regular events which seems to drop items regularly. Really anything with 1 experience gain is fine. I don't hit monsters with higher experience payout unless due to a misclick.
    Also, PVP just to trigger 1st boss event if PVE is not working. However, this does not happen too often. I just wait a while to attempt another 1st boss trigger if it does not work.
    I don't farm for items whatsoever as I plan to purchase the best cash weapons. This is all to minimize level gain and make boss killings easier.
    Moving forward I probably won't even participate in regular events just boss and maybe get lucky with a few scratchers will saving up for large income building upgrades.

Post Count
    Wow! emcee, can you share how you managed to get your manor(s) up to level 10? I assume you're not just buying mountains of gold since you have no gem buildings.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch