I'm Me!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Me!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    G,

Do you know how many mafia the fake G-Wiz has? I'm at level 122 so i could give him a beating for you.

Keep an eye out for any Avon Barksdale's and give them a beating from me. Can't wait to find one of those mofo's
    That's fine with me, but Avon Barksdale is a character. Why can only one player be called that?

The Wire is epic.
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
    That's fine with me, but Avon Barksdale is a character. Why can only one player be called that?

The Wire is epic.
    I didn't say only one player could be called that just merely asking if you see any other Avon's give them a beating.

The Wire was epic and i would expect anyone who uses the Barksdale name to have an epic hood as he was the king.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    I didn't say only one player could be called that just merely asking if you see any other Avon's give them a beating.

The Wire was epic and i would expect anyone who uses the Barksdale name to have an epic hood as he was the king.
    How about Stringer Bell? Seen one of them before?
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    G,

Do you know how many mafia the fake G-Wiz has? I'm at level 122 so i could give him a beating for you.
    I saw him this afternoon. The fake was on 115 with just under 500 mafia and was around 56k/A 41k/D. Not your typical fake. Looks like he or she has leveled up since then. No longer see him/her.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
    How about Stringer Bell? Seen one of them before?
    Lol, yea i did but he spelt it incorrectly. It read 'Stinger Bell's Hood.

Also seen a Weebay and Omar Little.

Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    I saw him this afternoon. The fake was on 115 with just under 500 mafia and was around 56k/A 41k/D. Not your typical fake. Looks like he or she has leveled up since then. No longer see him/her.
    Nice one, The Billionaire will keep an eye out for him although my Billionaire is nowhere near as strong as my Avon account.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Just a heads up to all those who care or were wondering, as per your pm's, there is a fake gwiz around lvls 115-119. Destroy him and I will leave my lvl 4 office buildings as reward....

(don't ask how you will get that, causeidunno :P)
    haha, he will probably make it to level 200 faster than you. aka the laughing stock ck leaders. where others do battle and the chiefs hide.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Found him this morning on 115 and took his NC. He collected before I could make make my second hit. At least I've got it timed now. Hopefully he'll leave me a link.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    haha, he will probably make it to level 200 faster than you. aka the laughing stock ck leaders. where others do battle and the chiefs hide.
    Cool!!

Now go grab shaggy and Ill be sure to give you a scooby snack lol

People forget Ive been in this race twice #justsayin
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whoever the fake really is, he certainly doesn't like his few buildings to be looted. Such language on my wall now!

I could care less about who is in what gang or whatever, but I take someone posing as a gang member and trying to recruit people into a gang that he doesn't belong to as an attack on independant players (to me, that's just messing with people for no good reason). There was plenty of evidence of that before this player erased his wall. I was kind of bored with the game lately as nobody ever really takes me on. At least this is something to do before the next event.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SiennaSharpe View Post
    Whoever the fake really is, he certainly doesn't like his few buildings to be looted. Such language on my wall now!

I could care less about who is in what gang or whatever, but I take someone posing as a gang member and trying to recruit people into a gang that he doesn't belong to as an attack on independant players (to me, that's just messing with people for no good reason). There was plenty of evidence of that before this player erased his wall. I was kind of bored with the game lately as nobody ever really takes me on. At least this is something to do before the next event.
    I've heard GWIZ is into rimming

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WestLondon View Post
    I've heard GWIZ is into rimming
    Attacking Gwiz now , gee come on kboy , take your hate someplace else , he has to work in the morning .
    Gwiz can we institute him

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Attacking Gwiz now , gee come on kboy , take your hate someplace else , he has to work in the morning .
    Any chance of a translation for us English speakers?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Bill will do i have one at my level, and same goes for any one named Steve or Steveo. This could be fun
    definately have a steveo at/around my level. I'll hit him for shis & giggles.

Banned
    Post Count
    Q and Dravak. I mean this with respect to both of you. I'm not chosing sides, just please either end your fued, or each add the other to their ignore list. If you didn't care about the game, or this forum, you wouldn't be here. Your little tiffs are adding to an already chaotic forum.
    and here comes Dipstik to talk about what an ass I am, or whatever he says after every post I make

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Chances are he'll get rejected...

Reasons? Still alive. But I would be full of hate to if I was repeatedly attacked by me and got a 360 game and forum ban

Cheers Bro-ton!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma