Why so much hostility?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why so much hostility?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Smile Why so much hostility?

Hello there. Been playing C.C. For about 8 months now. M.W. For about 3 months.
    Heard alot about your forums looks really neat, definately lots of usefull information.
    Wish i would have came here first i would have done so much better.
    Thing is, i have been goin through your threads, and there is so much hostility...
    Is it from the game? I have gotten upset a few times from being stalked by players.
    But never to the point of calling people out like i have seen here...
    Even seen some posts were the guy talks about how to kill yourself the right way. WOW .
    When i look at some of the stuff from before jully it looks so much more on topic and funny.
    What happened? Did someone upset you guys? Hope i can give some positive feedback.
    To be honest i am a sphycologist for a private school. If anyone wants to talk i wont charge. LoL
    Looks like you all had something good here before. Not judging anyone i assure you. Just interested...
    By the way i tried to attach a picture to my avator but it wont let me. Any help would be greatfull.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Heard alot about your forums looks really neat, definately lots of usefull information.
    Thing is, i have been goin through your threads, and there is so much hostility...
    Is it from the game? I have gotten upset a few times from being stalked by players.
    Even seen some posts were the guy talks about how to kill yourself the right way. WOW .
    When i look at some of the stuff from before jully it looks so much more on topic and funny.
    What happened? Did someone upset you guys? Hope i can give some positive feedback.
    To be honest i am a sphycologist for a private school. If anyone wants to talk i wont charge. LoL
    Looks like you all had something good here before. Not judging anyone i assure you. Just interested...
    By the way i tried to attach a picture to my avator but it wont let me. Any help would be greatfull.
    Have you ever heard of "content analysis methodology"?
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    Have you ever heard of "content analysis methodology"?
    I believe more in evaluating ,action to reaction and the manner in wich someone replies to a question as you have done just now . A question? a statement? Or a interigation? i did not open the thread to evaluate just to give my opinion, But to give you a awnser to your question with a response
    I quote
    In content analysis, evaluators classify the key ideas in a written communication, such as a report, article, or film. Evaluators can do content analysis of video, film, and other forms of recorded information, to focus on analyzing words. Here is a formal definition of content analysis: it is a systematic ,research method for analyzing textual information in a standardized way that allows evaluators to make inferences about that information. Another expression of this is as follows: “A central idea in content analysis is that the many words of the text art classified into much fewer content categories.”
    Last edited by The Voice; 10-14-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So basically you think people are so dumb , if they really want to kill themself , they don't even do proper research ?
    So you are shocked , by the cold harsh truth ?
    Check the statistic please , of the suicidal rate that has been steadily increasing in the last 5 years .

Says enough about failure in psychologist and therapist .
    So you want to say you are the cure in theorie .
    When in reality you are part of the machine.

Theorie psychologist and therapist , should cure people get them back into the society functioning .
    Reality curing doesn't bring enough income , so logically and understandable they prolong it .

another issue is you can also ask me directly , the answer is that you forgot the most crucial thing about humanity .
    EVERYBODY IS A INDIVIDUAL , once people forget that and start to streamline the process and put them in boxes.
    Just to make labeling easier , yeah well others try to copycat that .

another issue , you should have realise , the youth of today are a lot smarter more intelligent .
    There is a thin line between genious and mad man , they already know a lot of standard reply .
    They don't look for standard answer they get from eachother on the net .
    They seek real answers , or else they go creating fake answers , it is like a beehive , part of the hype mentality.
    The same beehive setup to stimulate sales and consumption is being used by the youth to spread there own insane ideas , since most parents neglect there kids education nowadays .

Banned
    Post Count
    To avoid the self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual pontificating, the simplest answer to OP...

Boredom

Bored trolls who have spent money to buy status, realise they've been short-changed, but are too dumb to just walk away from the busted investment.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you insist on getting all high-brow, here's something for your thesis

Hostile trolling takes place at the intersection of ambition and incompetence, where desire outstrips ability and anger is the result.
    Last edited by Burn; 10-14-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    So basically you think people are so dumb , if they really want to kill themself , they don't even do proper research ?
    Check the statistic please , of the suicidal rate that has been steadily increasing in the last 5 years .

Theorie psychologist and therapist , should cure people get them back into the society functioning .
    Reality curing doesn't bring enough income , so logically and understandable they prolong it .

another issue is you can also ask me directly , the answer is that you forgot the most crucial thing about humanity .
    EVERYBODY IS A INDIVIDUAL , once people forget that and start to streamline the process and put them in boxes.

another issue , you should have realise , the youth of today are a lot smarter more intelligent .
    There is a thin line between genious and mad man , they already know a lot of standard reply .
    They seek real answers , or else they go creating fake answers , it is like a beehive , part of the hype mentality.
    The same beehive setup to stimulate sales and consumption is being used by the youth to spread there own insane ideas , since most parents neglect there kids education nowadays .
    Was waiting for Dravak to find this thread!

Dravak - I have renamed you Dravak the Troll-hunter!
    Carpe Jugulum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Welcome to the Internet!
    Retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post

I think Dravak just made sense! Or maybe I'm not stoned enough. :P
    Retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I believe more in evaluating ,action to reaction and the manner in wich someone replies to a question as you have done just now . A question? a statement? Or a interigation? i did not open the thread to evaluate just to give my opinion, But to give you a awnser to your question with a response
    I quote
    In content analysis, evaluators classify the key ideas in a written communication, such as a report, article, or film. Evaluators can do content analysis of video, film, and other forms of recorded information, to focus on analyzing words. Here is a formal definition of content analysis: it is a systematic ,research method for analyzing textual information in a standardized way that allows evaluators to make inferences about that information. Another expression of this is as follows: “A central idea in content analysis is that the many words of the text art classified into much fewer content categories.”
    And you can also use it to identify seemingly different writers - who all happen to be the same, but post under different pseudonyms
    Carpe Jugulum

Banned
    Post Count
    And you can also use it to identify seemingly different writers - who all happen to be the same, but post under different pseudonyms
    That sounds to me like we've found ourselves a troll-catcher

Trouble is they now masquerade as each other, which makes things harder - I do chat with an astute user on here that is convinced she can identify them because of the particular and oft-repeated errors and idiosynchracies of their grammar.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Verry interesting feedback. You all have a point.
    And i believe.

Dravak: you need some real help. Nothing i can offer. More like institutional help before you hurt someone.

Burn: Your reasoning is verry close to reality when translating this troll method as you call it.

Dhusagae: the empathy i have for dilusional people who follow others is profound. You i could help....

Bea. Stay away from the drugs. LoL. Unless prescribed. Yet your awnser. " the internet" is precise...
    Last edited by The Voice; 10-14-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Verry interesting feedback. You all have a point.
    And i believe.
    Dravak: you need some real help. Nothing i can offer. More like institutional help before you hurt someone.

Burn: Your reasoning is verry close to reality when translating this troll method as you call it.

Dhusagae: the empathy i have for dilusional people who follow others is profound. You i could help....

Bea. Stay away from the drugs. LoL. Unless prescribed. Yet your awnser. " the internet" is precise...
    You would be as much help as a chocolate teapot!
    Carpe Jugulum

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    That sounds to me like we've found ourselves a troll-catcher

Trouble is they now masquerade as each other, which makes things harder - I do chat with an astute user on here that is convinced she can identify them because of the particular and oft-repeated errors and idiosynchracies of their grammar.
    I am pretty sure about my own techniques for identifying the trolls - but it is easier and mor fun to follow Dravaks posts.
    Carpe Jugulum

Banned
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure about my own techniques for identifying the trolls - but it is easier and mor fun to follow Dravaks posts.
    Well at least you know you'll always find trolls in close proximity

Dravak is now officially a recognised brand of bait.