Gree Future IPH or top earners events ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree Future IPH or top earners events ??

Post Count

Gree Future IPH or top earners events ??

Any future income event will have to be more than top 25 winners otherswise the only people going to win are the 25 winnner from this current event. So if there is a future income/earners event please consider it be more than 25 winners or make it an additional 25 people that dont have the extra building payout.

What do other members think?

Banned
    Post Count
    Hard to see any future income event coming soon to CC but if they did as a very low gold spender it will need to be top 500 or I'm not even looking to take part.

Top 500 is cool otherwise I'm sitting on the fence like humpty dumpty.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would like to see another top 500 event like that black widow shotgun. At least a top 250 event to have an outside chance.
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    Any future income event will have to be more than top 25 winners otherswise the only people going to win are the 25 winnner from this current event. So if there is a future income/earners event please consider it be more than 25 winners or make it an additional 25 people that dont have the extra building payout.

What do other members think?
    I agree with your point in general.

The way they determined the winners for the last IPH/collection/who-knows event was never really made clear though, but it definitely wasn't straight profile IPH. If it was, I probably wouldn't have won the Cobra Roadster because some people with a higher IPH didn't get it.

So I guess it really depends on how they plan to determine the winners in future IPH/income events. They will need to be more clear about it though, that's for sure!

Post Count
    Agreed. I'm itching for one of those item bonuses ie, no bank fees or reduction on building upgrade time.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I agree with your point in general.

The way they determined the winners for the last IPH/collection/who-knows event was never really made clear though, but it definitely wasn't straight profile IPH. If it was, I probably wouldn't have won the Cobra Roadster because some people with a higher IPH didn't get it.

So I guess it really depends on how they plan to determine the winners in future IPH/income events. They will need to be more clear about it though, that's for sure!
    Yeah, it would have helped to know what the game parameters were.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    There are some big gold spenders that usually are always in top 25 but don't have econ based hoods so that free's up maybe 2 or 3 spots.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Agreed, top 25 isn't enough for Econ based events. There's lots of really good earners out there show some extra love there way.

Banned
    Post Count
    At 2.1 million with 2.5 around the corner i feel like id stand a solid chance either way!

Post Count
    Just make sure you take part in the event!!!!!!

The pvp item and the O'Malley rewards should be a reminder to keep participating in the events :-)

have a good weekend

Post Count
    It could be bigger than 25 i guess... but there is movement even in the 25 AND these events have created a huge attitude shift in the last 4-5? months and folks are motivated to build like never before.

Or top 5 would be cool too
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Agreed, top 25 isn't enough for Econ based events. There's lots of really good earners out there show some extra love there way.
    I agree 100% I have been building like crazy It would be nice to make the top 500. I missed it by a long shot last time, now at 740K hope to get a Mill buy next month.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    The 40% reduced cost event item makes the biggest diffence, I was ahead of Applemacguy untill he got it, now I think he is about 1mper hour ahead.

None of this matters anyway since Gree awards items based on when you send the ticket not by actually checking for true winners. After 5 tickets I just got the roadster for 1 year event

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    The 40% reduced cost event item makes the biggest diffence, I was ahead of Applemacguy untill he got it, now I think he is about 1mper hour ahead.

None of this matters anyway since Gree awards items based on when you send the ticket not by actually checking for true winners. After 5 tickets I just got the roadster for 1 year event
    Congrats dude. Now you get to join the waiting game. The friggin thing still doesn't work!

25 days and counting.

Post Count
    @ Bandito I'd laugh and be utterly disappointed if gree messes up and those top 5 winners are hackers and not you or any of the high earners.

I believe that would be the most epic fail.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides