Gang Related Buildings or Decor - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gang Related Buildings or Decor

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    THC are around alot in the mid 130's mabe more I dont know. If you like to smoke the green stuff that gang is for you.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Please forget all this gang stuff, the only people calling for it are not in gangs!!
    []

Lurker
    Post Count
    this might not be the best place for this question, but what does it mean to be part of a gang? i've only been playing for a month, but it seems like a solo game to me?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jᵘᴵᵉˢ View Post
    this might not be the best place for this question, but what does it mean to be part of a gang? i've only been playing for a month, but it seems like a solo game to me?
    It is. Gangs are used more heavily in the higher levels to keep the game from getting boring since you'll be attacked more and get more comments if you have a gang tag; e.g. "(CK) Burn".
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    For 1 year I've enjoyed my own special unique Red Telephone Boxes and Atlases to represent each $1m per hour I achieve. Many players tip their hat to me by aligning 3 red telephone boxes together. It's an honour to have pushed the income per hour mantra way way back in December 2011.
    Plux
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    For 1 year I've enjoyed my own special unique Red Telephone Boxes and Atlases to represent each $1m per hour I achieve. Many players tip their hat to me by aligning 3 red telephone boxes together. It's an honour to have pushed the income per hour mantra way way back in December 2011.
    Plux
    Respect, my friend, you are definitely one of the driving forces that started my income ascent.