Gang Related Buildings or Decor - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gang Related Buildings or Decor

Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    Bos removed his TnA, not sure about Sez but according to burn his in the lower mafias now. I think I'm the only one who still has it up.

Post Count
    They should make a building that doesn't produce $ but needs to be collected (becomes available at random intervals). Upon gang initiation the building is built and assigned to your gang. If a rival gang robs it they get a point (like capture the flag). Since there's different gang sizes you could have varying frequency of the building becoming available, to make it more fair. Since total points favors small gangs (more targets) and percentage favors large gangs (higher chance your gang is camping in smaller gangs' hoods).

You could have scores tallied every day/week/month for each win. Who can win the most days in a month?

Call it Capture The Hood.
    Last edited by mxz; 10-12-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I love playing capture the hood. Oh wait - we're talking about Crime City here, right? Lol

Post Count
    They should make a building that doesn't produce $ but needs to be collected (becomes available at random intervals). Upon gang initiation the building is built and assigned to your gang. If a rival gang robs it they get a point (like capture the flag). Since there's different gang sizes you could have varying frequency of the building becoming available, to make it more fair. Since total points favors small gangs (more targets) and percentage favors large gangs (higher chance your gang is camping in smaller gangs' hoods).

You could have scores tallied every day/week/month for each win. Who can win the most days in a month?

MXZ - That's a great idea! It allows the differing mobs bragging rights aside from message board screen shots.

If they're looking for ways to promote forum events, they could have a mascot/flag/building design submission.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Banned
    Post Count

I like the idea for sure but how would gree make money off it? Thats the bottomline for whether or not we will see these things...

Post Count
    Hmm, I'll think about the business case...but here's some first thoughts.

You could charge gold to construct the building (100g?). Maybe make the building designable (like a hood within a hood) with gold parts (similar to tepees). Maybe make it like a poker tournament - everyone that wants to participate puts up 100g for the duration of the tourney (1-2wks) and the winning gang's members get some prize (item?).
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count

You could charge gold to construct the building (100g?). Maybe make the building designable (like a hood within a hood) with gold parts (similar to tepees). Maybe make it like a poker tournament - everyone that wants to participate puts up 100g for the duration of the tourney (1-2wks) and the winning gang's members get some prize (item?).
    I like the idea of a buy in. Maybe because of that fact even the 'losers' get smthg cuz cant be dropping gold and not get something out of it...
    Additionally, maybe you could purchase 'intel' of some sort that would help you capture the hood. I dont have it any more specific than that yet but just a general thought. Would have to be a cap on how much intel could be bought or the indians big spenders would run away with it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I don't think the devs should waste any time on creating special buildings or deco for gang use. Most everyone playing the game have been waiting for the next goods, so I would suggest they first work on stuff that would benefit all.
    Paulio - I'm out of the loop, what are the next goods?
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677

Banned
    Post Count
    I meant that many people have requested new buildings and new decos for a long time. I think the devs should respond to those requests before bringing in anything specific to a gang.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Definitely JoeyCool on left, I'm worried about that boy, wearing cowboy boots, cowboy hats, chequered shirts, just not right. Brokeback Mountain looking mofo.

Post me a GIF JC

Gotta lure him back to the forum one way or another.
    +1
    exactly this!

Post Count

Yeah, there should definitely be some uber prize for the winning gang. That will be the incentive to buy/build stronger members ie, with money going to crates/scratch cards/in event items. Maybe in event items could be used for attacks such as catapults, battering rams, C4 who knows. The Epic Boss Events have 20gold mega hits...
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    not a big turnout on picture day, burn is that you 2nd from the left or last one on the end???

btw just found my new avatar
    hahahahah lmao rofl so accurate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I meant that many people have requested new buildings and new decos for a long time. I think the devs should respond to those requests before bringing in anything specific to a gang.
    Maybe they could do both. What were they asking for? I'm just wondering if we need something to kinda pick the game up for those that are becoming apathetic towards it.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count

sounds more like tagging the hood.

Maybe a way to do a bonus for a gang is even for their own buildings and everyone else's the idea are:
    • to have as many buildings indifferent hoods tagged at the same time.
    • You cannot tag the building in your own hood.
    • no one can see the count down timer on when the building can be tagged next.
    • the building is either 6x6 or 8x8 and shows the gang it was tagged by last. This means a CK hood could have an Indians tag or the other way.
    • first person to tag the building once it comes up has their gang tag on the building.
    • only people in a gang can participate. Gang members need to be tagged as such so it's visibile on the rivals list.
    • Also to participate a gang member has to have the building in their hood.
    • at a random time either day or week the buildings are frozen to see which gang has the most buildings tagged versus the size of the gang. depending on number of gangs the top x gangs get some reward either x% addition from robberies on rival gangs or 2 extra mafia on attacks versus rival gangs.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820