Gang Related Buildings or Decor

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Related Buildings or Decor

Post Count

Gang Related Buildings or Decor

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but some of the gangs in CC are established and well known. Has there been any discussion about gang related buildings or iconic decor being added to the game for the different groups to show their identity rather then just a tag on user name? Just curious
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Banned
    Post Count
    Indians place a teepee. Ck us various existing decor pieces to spell out 'ck' or 'cold' so, while they may not be highly specialized or released for this specific use, a handful of gangs utilize existing decor to do that which you propose
    To answer more specifically, i dont think gree would release items dedicated to a certain group...

Post Count
    Added to the game? Other than the handful of buildings a while back (upscales, beachsides, Dominicans) I don't think there's been nothing new hood-wise.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    An in-game name tag is a silly idea, created purely to make the mob founders feel big.

It just makes you stand out, and effectively puts a target on your back - the equivalent of walking around the Iraqi desert in a brightly colored clown outfit waving a big old Uncle Sam flag. Tactically naive, and you will get shot.

There is no-one easier to track down in high levels than dumb people with gang letters in front of their name. The target you can never miss.

But teepees rock

Banned
    Post Count
    Teepees suck. Gang tags rule....
    If there the right one

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    An in-game name tag is a silly idea, created purely to make the mob founders feel big.

It just makes you stand out, and effectively puts a target on your back - the equivalent of walking around the Iraqi desert in a brightly colored clown outfit waving a big old Uncle Sam flag. Tactically naive, and you will get shot.

There is no-one easier to track down in high levels than dumb people with gang letters in front of their name. The target you can never miss.

But teepees rock

Well good thing i have placed my tag AFTER my name

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Indians place a teepee. Ck us various existing decor pieces to spell out 'ck' or 'cold' so, while they may not be highly specialized or released for this specific use, a handful of gangs utilize existing decor to do that which you propose
    To answer more specifically, i dont think gree would release items dedicated to a certain group...
    Maybe not, but I've seen people put some serious though into the development of their hood (specifically speak Giedrius - nice job by the way) and it made me curious how it might extend to specific groups within the game.
    Last edited by buddylee; 10-12-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677

Banned
    Post Count

But teepees rock

I have a totem pole also - don't try to one- up me Burn........lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Well good thing i have placed my tag AFTER my name

Funny think is that i have come across 3 players until now (all lev 167-170) that have teepee in their hoods
    and by reading their walls i understund that cks attack them (i prefer to rob them) and leave messages
    like ..teepee= indian =take down. these guys are not indian and they don't understand why they call them indians.
    Fight Club

Banned
    Post Count
    We are lucky, early days of the game Indians got their name from their hood decorations, and most others now avoid using those items because of their in-game meaning.

Would be good of other mobs could have decorations related to them.

Teflon n Prof... could have a statue made of excrement modelled in their exact likeness. Like a waxwork, well sh**work anyway.

CK.... Well they walk to the high levels and then soon after run from them. So perhaps a running track decoration, or a treadmill, so they can get fully fit before they run.

All other mobs... a kindergarten decor, or some swings at least

Post Count
    We are lucky, early days of the game Indians got their name from their hood decorations, and most others now avoid using those items because of their in-game meaning.

Would be good of other mobs could have decorations related to them.

Teflon n Prof... could have a statue made of excrement modelled in their exact likeness. Like a waxwork, well sh**work anyway.

CK.... Well they walk to the high levels and then soon after run from them. So perhaps a running track decoration, or a treadmill, so they can get fully fit before they run.

All other mobs... a kindergarten decor, or some swings at least
    lol - That's good; I was curious of what some potential statues/flags/etc options could be for the different groups. I know it's been discussed, but how many different gangs are there?
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post

Funny think is that i have come across 3 players until now (all lev 167-170) that have teepee in their hoods
    and by reading their walls i understund that cks attack them (i prefer to rob them) and leave messages
    like ..teepee= indian =take down. these guys are not indian and they don't understand why they call them indians.
    el c'mon then level up.. ill be waiting for that so called takedown

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CK) EL View Post

Non-Indians with teepees get told to remove them or get attacked. You are doing our work for us. Nice one. I always knew you CK boys would eventually become willing Indian servants

I can also imagine CK players doing a veritable sexwee in their undergusset, thinking they are beating an actual Indian, lol.

I bet they send emails, with screenshots n shiz "Sean, Sean, look at me do, look at me do"
    Last edited by Burn; 10-12-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Post Count
    Hey Burn, is this your TeePee???

Post Count
    Non-Indians with teepees get told to remove them or get attacked. You are doing our work for us. Nice one. I always knew you CK boys would eventually become willing Indian servants
    u wish Burn...
    i am coming there soon and i promise to steal a lot of your ... stamina.
    Fight Club