10 33.33%
  • Stable

1 3.33%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dravak "Hypocrit-Cheat-Troll"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingg of hell View Post
    That picture make me laugh. Do you even know Zimbabwe, Dravak babe? If not, go ask your mommy. Aha?
    Do you know zimbabwe and the politcial situation , go look it up on wiki , little fatso ...
    Atleast positive use of time

Post Count
    Why oh why does every one want to see iTunes account receipts of everyone that is beter than themselves.
    Dravak has been reported 100's of times but he's still playing. if he beat you, get over it. if he upset you Get over it.
    Jay your behaving like a woman scorned, man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    Why oh why does every one want to see iTunes account receipts of everyone that is beter than themselves.
    Dravak has been reported 100's of times but he's still playing. if he beat you, get over it. if he upset you Get over it.
    Jay your behaving like a woman scorned, man up.
    then i still hold the screenshot and video of his 15 hardened shotgun, the time he has none of them and later soon suddenly appeared in his inventory. And how he talk about his drama stories to me masking his "fantastic" cheating skills.
    Cheater report, I don't think Gree support take any effort onto it. Every time i got the same reply. Crime city is server based and it looks like only gold cheats can be easily traced. But that guy got thousand crate yh may be much more now, they don't have that time to trace how he got each item.
    Last edited by Kingg of hell; 10-15-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.............................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    NEVER STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Do you know zimbabwe and the politcial situation , go look it up on wiki , little fatso ...
    Atleast positive use of time
    Oh you really went looking it up on wiki? that's my good girl. Funny to see u not taking it as a joke! Aha!?
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.............................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    NEVER STOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    then i still hold the screenshot and video of his 15 hardened shotgun, the time he has none of them and later soon suddenly appeared in his inventory. And how he talk about his drama stories to me masking his "fantastic" cheating skills.
    Cheater report, I don't think Gree support take any effort onto it. Every time i got the same reply. Crime city is server based and it looks like only gold cheats can be easily traced. But that guy got thousand crate yh may be much more now, they don't have that time to trace how he got each item.
    Oh look look cheater is almost ready to incriminate himself !
    Haha he is envious of my 15 hardened shotguns , but went onto max expansions, 7 buildings at a time , hacking old inventory files and event items.

See hahah maybe I should have asked for more to make them even more furious !
    Cheaters envious of legit players
    Nothing changes around here , too much hate and envy , especially from cheaters ... they are so caught up in there own twisted mind , cause they cheat , everybody else must cheat .
    Tell them the truth , they don't believe it , totally mental nowadays people .

hmmm playing Alex was really fun .

At the time u got 15 hardened shotgun, no crate on this gun at that time, no lvl 3 kingdom age on it. Even if u got that lvl 3 in kingdom age, u can only own one.
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    NEVER STOP!

Oh look look cheater is almost ready to incriminate himself !
    Haha he is envious of my 15 hardened shotguns , but went onto max expansions, 7 buildings at a time , hacking old inventory files and event items.

See hahah maybe I should have asked for more to make them even more furious !
    Cheaters envious of legit players
    Nothing changes around here , too much hate and envy , especially from cheaters ... they are so caught up in there own twisted mind , cause they cheat , everybody else must cheat .
    Tell them the truth , they don't believe it , totally mental nowadays people .

hmmm playing Alex was really fun .
    Look! Dravak style!
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    NEVER STOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Look! Dravak style!
    You are starting to love me Koh , that is dangerous ... lmao

You just wish to be me

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    At the time u got 15 hardened shotgun, no crate on this gun at that time, no lvl 3 kingdom age on it. Even if u got that lvl 3 in kingdom age, u can only own one.
    Didn't I tell you Gree fix it for me , I guess you really don't read ... so what use it is complaining to support , when they did it for me LoL

Didn't I tell you Gree fix it for me , I guess you really don't read ... so what use it is complaining to support , when they did it for me LoL
    Wow! Really?! That's amazing! Is that a satisfying answer to you?
    I never understand your drama only you understand.aha!
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    NEVER STOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wow! Really?! That's amazing! Is that a satisfying answer to you?
    I never understand your drama only you understand.aha!
    Uhuh cause a blind person can hear , a deaf person can see ..
    But you are neither , but worst off then them lmao ..

Uhuh cause a blind person can hear , a deaf person can see ..
    But you are neither , but worst off then them lmao ..
    Oh! So you are a blind and deaf person but you can still hear and see. God Bless You!
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    NEVER STOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh! So you are a blind and deaf person but you can still hear and see. God Bless You!
    see exactly you are talking about yourself again good boy lmao ..
    See isn't so hard to figure out your own words .

see exactly you are talking about yourself again good boy lmao ..
    See isn't so hard to figure out your own words .
    You will form your own Dravak style in your own heaven. God Bless You again!
    DRAVAK STYLE!
    NEVER STOP!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You will form your own Dravak style in your own heaven. God Bless You again!
    Haha karma , you have to admit , you are even envious of that lol...
    Since you won't get second chances .

WoW you really do need to see a good therapist ,when you get wound up that easily ...
    Too much discriminations in real life ?
    Can't handle things personaly thus need to seek refuge In that too .

Man pick one or the other not both lmao hypocrite generation of none functioning human beings.