0 0%
  • Deranged

10 33.33%
  • Stable

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dravak "Hypocrit-Cheat-Troll"

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post

and if you want to kill yourself , remember don't side cut , cut straight down little boy .
    So there is no saving you .
    I love being deranged hahah it strokes my ego this whole thread strokes my ego , cause I love playing with you .
    why not funny , nobody cares if some pyscho goes , sorry that is the truth less pyscho and attention whores in the world , more sane people needed !

I think it is time we fix life a bit back into rails , and I find it about time .
    I am having fun are you
    Yes it does ,and thank the good lord that you are not part of mine, but i do hope somebody takes care of you,
    Before your trolling goes too far by putting the ideas of suicide into people heads. Wich is wrongggg...and dangerous.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -JAY-THE-ROBBER- View Post
    Yes it does ,and thank the good lord that you are not part of mine, but i do hope somebody takes care of you,
    Before your trolling goes too far by putting the ideas of suicide into people heads. Wich is wrongggg...and dangerous.
    Why it is perfect to put plans into losers head like you , who can't look themself in the mirror ...
    Come on it will happen you know it , you can't deny it , and when it comes , ha I will smile and drink a beer .

Sorry sound cold , but it is cold sorry too many whiny lying people , that society is beter off without them .
    Makes life a lot beter and less mental problems on the sane people , who get emotional affected by people like you .

Banned
    Post Count
    Now what wrong with you jay.

Silly thread to make.

Now I've seen it all, a cheat accusing a honest player of cheating LOL.

Result of propaganda to those who start more on the provocation of suicide, especially when I put the guard "trolls.Wich the law says: Article 227.23 of the Penal Code punishes up to 3 years imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 advertising or propaganda for suicide. I note that the trolls are not visible on the canvas, but you have an internet address and an IP address that is trace of your passage . This warning along with the posts on this thread have been forwarded to the https://www.ecops.be/webforms/Default.aspx?Lang=EN.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Result of propaganda to those who start more on the provocation of suicide, especially when I put the guard "trolls.Wich the law says: Article 227.23 of the Penal Code punishes up to 3 years imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 advertising or propaganda for suicide. I note that the trolls are not visible on the canvas, but you have an internet address and an IP address that is trace of your passage . This warning along with the posts on this thread ave been forwarded to the https://www.ecops.be/webforms/Default.aspx?Lang=EN.
    hahha those rules does not apply to internet in the netherlands try again ..

Infact it is punisable in the Netherlands to commit suicide , failing is punishable and finable l since it put much stress on the society , people around them .
    and offcourse the poor clean up crew and debts left behind , infact we have alternative method if you can afford it to lessen pain , switserland infact you can ask when you want to die , after medical checks and if you can afford it .

Sorry mate society is moving another way soon , simply put the amount of money it cost to clean up the mess and amount of deaths of losers , is taking a toll on profit .

That is soon to be fixed , if you have problems go to the therapist don't come burdening other people .
    Like you are having now Jay , go to your local church etc to solve your problems .

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ah I think you can't even read the RED letters , it is hard to read red letters , lmao you can't even read bolded parts says enough of your englishe .

It is really poor lmao

edit maybe spent more time on geography too loser , before trying to be a internet tough guy ..
    But like everything you forget one rule , this is a private forum , and you are not a very well paying customer .
    So anything else Jay boy ?
    Last edited by Dravak; 10-12-2012 at 06:44 AM.

No..........

Post Count
    Just shut up both of you!

Just stop Jay, you cannot beat Dravak at his own game, all he is doing is playing you. And your falling for it.

Dravak, just shut up, you CLEARLY won already, leave it alone

Done...........

Post Count
    Hey, I like Dravak. Some may call him "deranged", so be it. It's one thing to be jealous of someones stats, but another thing to call them a cheat. Take it easy JAY, Dravak is a cool dude, IMO

Carry on

Post Count
    This thread needs to be shut down. If you suspect a cheat then email support. Everyone knows already you two dont like each. Enough is enough. Don't post this junk on forum.

Post Count
    Thanks jay

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't like it when people accuse others of being stupid just because English is their second languge, and the accuser is incapable of approximating a sensible translation - i see people saying similar sh!t to Boda in game. It shows ignorance and is borderline racism.

(I will concede that Dravak doesn't help when he writes in riddles though)

But nonetheless, I guarantee Dravaks English is a lot better than his critics Dutch.

Re this thread, I'm guessing the Dravak and JAY relationship will not be leading to marriage

Consistent Contributor Ballerado's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dont even care what you have to say you are a hypocritical trolling cheat hack Hahaha. Busted.
    So your poll pretty much sucks! Thanks for wasting my time!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    I don't like it when people accuse others of being stupid just because English is their second languge, and the accuser is incapable of approximating a sensible translation - i see people saying similar sh!t to Boda in game. It shows ignorance and is borderline racism.

(I will concede that Dravak doesn't help when he writes in riddles though)

But nonetheless, I guarantee Dravaks English is a lot better than his critics Dutch.

Re this thread, I'm guessing the Dravak and JAY relationship will not be leading to marriage
    I like Boda but sometimes he brings it on himself. He pulls people up on there English while not making perfect sense himself. His English is better than my grasp of any other language, but don't pull me up on a minor grammatical error when your post is in broken English.