0 0%
  • Deranged

10 33.33%
  • Stable

1 3.33%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Hybrid View

Cool Dravak "Hypocrit-Cheat-Troll"

Dont even care what you have to say you are a hypocritical trolling cheat hack Hahaha. Busted.

Thank you for proving how idiotic you are , hahaha go back to the troll thread and slam your head in the table .
    So where is your itune recipe ?
    He living with your old lady , cannot read englishe , no god to save you now
    Still making wrong accusation and idiotic posts ... soon you will nuke this again !
    Cause trolls cannot stand there own mirrors lol

oh look calling your wife old lady now , good boy ... hahah think it is your mum you mean .

He quote going wrong little matt sterling ?
    means you really are throwing a hissing fit ..

Where is your amount of spending ? and didn't read again 67 vaults on ammo crates , see big difference between you and me , I keep the details intact , while you spent time quoting and cutting it wrong little boy .

Quote Originally Posted by -JAY-THE-ROBBER- View Post
    Show the receipts than. Or should i call them recipe so you understand. Stop stalling show them you cheat.
    And not no fake made up fony email. Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat,........and a troll. Hahahahhaha

And if you think using my real name bothers me your wrong.
    Only shows your a weak troll trying to abuse what you can.
    I am going to invite my friends here now. Just so they can have fun with you..
    Did you loose your ipod? Dont worry they will find it for you......
    good boy invite your friends boy , you need the support lol , come on invite your loser friends ...
    Cause you are not even man enough , little boy .
    Show you the recipes lmao , keep yelling boy come the more you yell the more I enjoy this .

Q,Q me a river this is fun . loser ... come on call your friends .

don't forget to tell your friends , mummy somebody is manhandling me with words ...
    Cause am a little boy and can't take it anymore , I need help cause I lied and got busted lmao ...

even more fun this lmao

And look what a suprise another. Deranged vote. Got that one right......

And look what a suprise another. Deranged vote. Got that one right......
    I love being deranged hahah it strokes my ego this whole thread strokes my ego , cause I love playing with you .

So with other words , you don't have friends lmao , so more lies , care to look yourself in the mirror ?
    You know those things that reflects your own face , don't smash it , don't forget to go to your therapist ...

and if you want to kill yourself , remember don't side cut , cut straight down little boy .
    So there is no saving you .

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    So with other words , you don't have friends lmao , so more lies , care to look yourself in the mirror ?
    You know those things that reflects your own face , don't smash it , don't forget to go to your therapist ...

and if you want to kill yourself , remember don't side cut , cut straight down little boy .
    So there is no saving you .
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    You guys are still fighting? Lmao
    ,,???,,"LMAO". ,,???,,

Maybe not that funny though.

,,???,,"LMAO". ,,???,,

Maybe not that funny though.
    I am bored , I mean at certain stage there is time for the truth same ad with kboy , the fun is over.

Listen little kid , here the cold harsh truth , you are a nobody in real life and nobody on the net .
    Why cause you don't have self respect ...

While fun the games , when people keep bumping there own post just to verify there own stupidity .
    While people want to give you the benefit of the doubt .

Then go mental , we don't care we will take snipe shot at you till you cry , and go mental .
    You can't beat me in game , you can't beat me on the forums ...
    And you definetly cannot beat me in real life ...

So keep on trying loser , I don't care , I come play with you when I feel like it , and anytime anyplace I want .
    So Q.Q more

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    I am bored , I mean at certain stage there is time for the truth same ad with kboy , the fun is over.

Listen little kid , here the cold harsh truth , you are a nobody in real life and nobody on the net .
    Why cause you don't have self respect ...

While fun the games , when people keep bumping there own post just to verify there own stupidity .
    While people want to give you the benefit of the doubt .

Then go mental , we don't care we will take snipe shot at you till you cry , and go mental .
    You can't beat me in game , you can't beat me on the forums ...
    And you definetly cannot beat me in real life ...

So keep on trying loser , I don't care , I come play with you when I feel like it , and anytime anyplace I want .
    So Q.Q more

You should have your posting privileges revoked. You get too emotionally invested for your own good. *rethinks position* Actually forget I said anything, the unintentional comedy of your posts is the lifeblood of the off topic section. Please continue...

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor b. Trollin View Post
    You should have your posting privileges revoked. You get too emotionally invested for your own good. *rethinks position* Actually forget I said anything, the unintentional comedy of your posts is the lifeblood of the off topic section. Please continue...
    Dravak must have so much pented up anger after getting fooled by a kid in dubai with the promise of a nice hot blonde. I would also be interested to know how much money dravak got taken for or was it his entire 2 week giro

Wow now he talks about suicide. Verry big words. Not verry funny. You are DERANGED. And one day you may just get someone to do that. Wow. What a psychopathe...

Wow now he talks about suicide. Verry big words. Not verry funny. You are DERANGED. And one day you may just get someone to do that. Wow. What a psychopathe...
    why not funny , nobody cares if some pyscho goes , sorry that is the truth less pyscho and attention whores in the world , more sane people needed !

I think it is time we fix life a bit back into rails , and I find it about time .

Dravak hard at work