New Boss Event: Defeat the Giant Troll - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Boss Event: Defeat the Giant Troll

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    There can also be a delay - anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours+ - between the goal being posted & actually being able to trigger the boss. Try 1-2 PvE &/or PvP. If it doesn't trigger, wait a good while then try again.
    Guess I'll try later... Hopefully everyone else doesn't receive the entire alotment of rares before I get my 1st boss, lol!
    Gree: Where we can make a chore out of any game. You can get a reward for your chores for the low price of $100/week!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ryano View Post
    Guess I'll try later... Hopefully everyone else doesn't receive the entire alotment of rares before I get my 1st boss, lol!
    Check your Content Version is ka_20121011_2. if not, restart your game.

Post Count
    Same situation, splash screen but no triggers.

Wouldn't be so bad except they also stuff up the indicated end time as well. The event disappears when there is around 14 hours left on the clock.....

Content version is as per post #32.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    the crossroads quest is mindboggling.
    yeah, what's up with that???????

Banned
    Post Count
    No boss trigger for me either. I wouldn't care that much but I'm under the impression that the next tier starts at level 51 and I have less than 200 XP until I level. I would rather trigger the boss before moving to a higher tier, obviously, but nothing is triggering it right now.

Most recent data and everything. Pretty greetarded that it doesn't get rolled out to everyone at the same time.

Post Count
    Still can't trigger this f;&@er. Guess I'll wait til the splash screen shows up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    No boss trigger for me either. I wouldn't care that much but I'm under the impression that the next tier starts at level 51 and I have less than 200 XP until I level. I would rather trigger the boss before moving to a higher tier, obviously, but nothing is triggering it right now.

Most recent data and everything. Pretty greetarded that it doesn't get rolled out to everyone at the same time.
    Pretty sure the game keeps note of your level once the boss event begins. So if you happen to level up into a new tier during the event, the boss strength won't change until the following event. So you might be ok, but yeah just to be safe I wouldn't go collecting 200xp at the moment until it triggers lol.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its unfortunate the delays to some players to trigger the event. I hope you guys wont lose too much time. On the side note, the usual 25 minutes wait to regain health, it is now only 22 minutes for me. I believe after winning the bonus unit in last box event(top250) with a 5% faster in health regain, my waiting time is reduced. I guess the boost is working.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mervic View Post
    Its unfortunate the delays to some players to trigger the event. I hope you guys wont lose too much time. On the side note, the usual 25 minutes wait to regain health, it is now only 22 minutes for me. I believe after winning the bonus unit in last box event(top250) with a 5% faster in health regain, my waiting time is reduced. I guess the boost is working.
    Nice, that should give you a large enough window to get in 15 hits. Only leaves about 3 minutes after those 15 hits to get in the necessary med-packs (if you go that route).

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    5 bosses 5 commons on a roll

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Nice, that should give you a large enough window to get in 15 hits. Only leaves about 3 minutes after those 15 hits to get in the necessary med-packs (if you go that route).
    Actually it allows for 0 additional hits so it's not very useful

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Dr D. I was doing the math, but since you have it figured out. I really hope it will help squeeze a couple of extra hits. It will be tough though. Timing has to be precise. Damn, another weekend of less sleep. I hope you get the event starts soon. Good luck.

Post Count
    How does a 5% faster health regeneration give you 2 extra hits? Could you work that out for me?

I have it at 0 additional hits.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    How does a 5% faster health regeneration give you 2 extra hits? Could you work that out for me?

I have it at 0 additional hits.
    That's what I said it saves 12 minutes but you cannot get another hit in at 12 minutes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Weird, just killed my first boss and received a unit that was from the last boss event, but for my second and third boss kills i received units for this one (twisted vines). Can't really complain as the unit from the first boss kill was a rare
    Game ID: Gibby
    203-527-161