New Boss Event: Defeat the Giant Troll - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New Boss Event: Defeat the Giant Troll

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulagirl View Post
    Can anyone confirm 1,600,000 as the boss health of Boss #11 for 101+ bracket.
    I've already wasted 13 x 2,400 once to narrowly miss and don't want to do that again.
    Sure wish I had boosted stats...
    Thanks
    Ps: it would be useful if there were a stickies thread with the boss health tables for the various levels. I've seen some in the various threads but did not save them and have struggled to find them again.
    check this out:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Unh0elE#gid=93

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Awesome. Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the new allies.

More allies, combined with the recently boosted units from this boss, my attack is over 40k now. Bosses 28 and 29 each required only 10 gems (1 health pack each boss), and both reward units were rares.

30 should be easy now. So thanks again everyone who added me or accepted my requests.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This event will end on Wednesday at 3pm eastern time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Final results: 4 rares, 10 uncommon (2goblin grunt before it was switched), 16 commons, plus the rewards for bosses 15 and 30.

Cost 40 (free) gems, 20 of which I've already earned back with the free gem button.

I may not have gone for the grand prize at 50 wins but considering what I finished with, I pretty much stole this event. First and probably last time I'll ever get to say that!

Post Count
    Congrats dudeman

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Final results: 4 rares, 10 uncommon (2goblin grunt before it was switched), 16 commons, plus the rewards for bosses 15 and 30.

Cost 40 (free) gems, 20 of which I've already earned back with the free gem button.

I may not have gone for the grand prize at 50 wins but considering what I finished with, I pretty much stole this event. First and probably last time I'll ever get to say that!
    Congrats Dudeman...Your attack must have gone up adding all the units you have received. Plus you have about two weeks to prepare for the next Boss Event(if Gree continues with its schedule). If you are still under level 50 now, I would just collect, camp, and bulk up my units both attack and defense. Yeah I would not worry so much.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Dangit the event is over?? I was on boss 28. So much bs. They need a better timer that's visible all the time

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Dangit the event is over?? I was on boss 28. So much bs. They need a better timer that's visible all the time
    Ha

That's pretty funny