Can someone enlighten me - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone enlighten me

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That is also possible , Sinsir , will keep you to it , am putting the trip off since so much to do in netherlands.
    Will pm you my mobile phone , do not call you pay more then calling a sexy hotline

But if you want to call it is your call .
    Fig let simply say , doesn't matter people get fed up of fake people after a while mindgames gets to people .
    Who is real who is fake and simply put they need a anchor .

Sorry fig , let say Dillinja made couple mistakes those mistakes were done for a reason .
    very logical reason , about Tramp yeah maybe he got reseted maybe not , maybe he is around maybe he isn't .
    But he gone haywire since he didn't win the Sig .. so a break is good once in a while for people .

Yeah Bruiser is also playing just not posting anymore , let people who want to play this game play it .
    Just shame we lose them on the forum. and sometimes it is beter too for them .

Banned
    Post Count
    Drake you're on the right line.

Play the game don't make someones else problems a part of yours and all is fun.

I for one believe there is no rules of engagement, on a forum you get your flammers, trolls & lairs but a person knows that it's a part of the the net, how anyone can pretend to be anyone infront of a computer.

Most honest people when they tell you something even in 100 years, what they tell you makes sense, with dinja aka mavado it was not.

Also I didn't like how he was so dumb he pretended to be black.

He once make a mistake by saying he love's gyalis.

If you check gyalis is a term used by man back yard to say he's a stud.

Gyalis is a ladies man.
    So him saying he loves gyalis mean he loves guys.

LOL, he should of at least gone back a yard before pretending to be something he wasn't.
    Dillinja was an pakistani trying too hard to be black.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That may be true Fig , like said everybody over react and very few speak the truth on the net .
    But sometimes people need somebody who speaks the truth , just like dipstick says a celebirty .

And I think Enough people here are real enough , cut out some rough edges, polish some overblown stories .
    Everybody has the rights to overreact a bit , remember projects like kickstarters and other charity online don't get funded by people without real resources .

Sure nobody asking you to give your real information , and like all things we all have our toughts and doubt .
    Told you dillinja was hoping for a way up in life , nothing wrong with that .
    Infact it is too logical , if a person like kora is real , 99% of guys would try ...
    Now like said my humor is strange , am wierd , a game is a game .. I let people play there own games .
    Till a certain extend , if a person "says" they want to be friends in real life , then it is a different story .
    Then you cross a different boundery with me , you don't have to tell me the truth , but you don't lie to your friends .
    Call me old fashion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    .........very very interesting! Parasites will always look for the next host. . . . . .

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, yes you will

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedleD View Post
    Fig

You're way off stop saying things you have no clue about
    Pedo Bedo, piss off from my thread if I'm so wrong make your own thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    Pedo Bedo, piss off from my thread if I'm so wrong make your own thread.
    Yeah, that'll work.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Notice how the roaches come out, when u turn the lights off....
    By the way, what's todays exchange rate from US dollar to Chinese yuan kokopop? Lmao!
    Last edited by noodles; 10-13-2012 at 06:36 AM.