Next Boss Event - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next Boss Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    Boss events are made to benefit everyone. It's only the players fault if their army strength is weak compared to their level. Once they started it was clear to me that I was playing wrong and I've now adjusted. I can get 15 rounds and that's fine for me since I'm a free player and plus overall I'm stronger compared to other players my level so I love everything these boss events have to offer
    Good for you.
    Did you know that at level 101 you need triple your attack strength, to get as far as you're used to at lvl 96?
    Yes, x 3.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    Sick bro thanks for the advice I have five lvls to build a strong army of dragons

Lurker
    Post Count

Epic Boss

I play CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I never get to fight the Epic Boss. My friends are playing on IPADS and they seem to be getting further in the game than me cuz they fight the epic boss all and get defensive points that I can not get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have read that phone users cannot go from Tycoon to Goodfella and get the 10% faster deal. Is this true?

Post Count
    Get an ipad swipe that Amex

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VICTORG View Post
    I play CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I never get to fight the Epic Boss. My friends are playing on IPADS and they seem to be getting further in the game than me cuz they fight the epic boss all and get defensive points that I can not get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have read that phone users cannot go from Tycoon to Goodfella and get the 10% faster deal. Is this true?
    Try asking on the CC forum

Aha

Post Count
    I have "Defeat the giant troll 15 times" in my quests list, no splash screen yet
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Banned
    Post Count
    thought it was "defeat the bear."

Post Count
    Interested to see what the units look like

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvarium View Post
    Currently progressing into the low 70's, I typically don't do quests anymore as I found them to cost more than the gold received and that they gave me uneeded experience, so my current quest is still at the Blisterfoot bog. So I farm for weapons and armor and gold (my hero points are quite high as well which minimizes Exp gain from PvE)
    I also only slowly progress through the tournament rounds (currently 77) as I typically select targets with low allies in order to minimize unit losses and EXP gain (and it seems there are abundant low defense/low ally manors/silos/etc as well as the occasional fellow making a breeding den run).
    To be honest the main thing that levels me these days is the Boss events themselves, as each boss gives quite a bit of EXP. I typically level 1-2 levels per event. I have gotten to the level 15, and 30 boss without gems for the last 3 boss events.
    Nice. I'm a bit worried about doing the next few boss events in terms of XP gain as I finish up my BD10 run. Gonna be interesting at least!

Banned
    Post Count
    really pissed its name wasnt tony danza....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Five bosses - five flesh ripper vines. Common and useless...Oh well - the event is still young