Time to put the Game down😃😃👍👍

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to put the Game down😃😃👍👍

Post Count

Time to put the Game down😃😃👍👍

Well this is getting to be much for an iPhone game. I hope everyone takes a step back and think about what they are doing and WHY they are doing it. I hate know one in this game, and hope the best for everyone!

Dr BoneCrusher AKA Dominic😃😃👍👍
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    If you are quitting over this silly drama created by the trolls, don't, CCM will have it fixed soon enough.

If you are quitting because you reached the Indians and now you are fodder, well that's perfectly understandable.

Don't quit if forum BS is the problem.

Post Count
    You seem like a sound dude Dr, just play your own game and enjoy it like most of us do.
    Is hitting the shark tank that bad and do all players get plastered by the big boys no matter what??

Banned
    Post Count
    I know Dr B, trust me, it isn't about hitting the shark tank. He can handle it and has been looking forward to it for a long time. If he's stepping away, it's for valid reasons.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    You seem like a sound dude Dr, just play your own game and enjoy it like most of us do.
    Is hitting the shark tank that bad and do all players get plastered by the big boys no matter what??
    Let's just say Dr B hit me about a week ago and I tried to exact some revenge over the last week. I think I have hit him 13 times back because he is always too beat up. I might have stopped by his hood a few hundred times to "check in" on him. (I have had a number of successful robs.) Bottom line: All players get plastered especially if you make some kind of name for yourself.

Post Count
    Then when I do hit the shark tank, I'll get absolutely destroyed with my stats.
    I'll rarely get robbed but I hope the constant beatings don't take the fun out of the game for me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'll rarely get robbed but I hope the constant beatings don't take the fun out of the game for me.
    Make your own fun and if red shows up on your wall who gives a flying *#@%? Collect, build, rob, attack enjoy events etc...but most of all you can always enjoy these fruitcakes on the forum to liven up the workday!

Post Count
    It's not a matter of if its when... Who cares about stats...I don't... I am rushing toward the HL knowing full well I will be attacked 120 a day...big deal...
    retired

Post Count
    Yes, burn... I'm sure that it's it. Careful you don't drool on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck Dr.B😁

Post Count
    And Dipstik comes one spot closer to becoming Crime City's strongest player!
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Poor Dippy. You search the forums high and low just for tidbits like that? You are an intrepid little forager aren't you.

You can sometimes find whole nuts in squirrel sh** too

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Let's just say Dr B hit me about a week ago and I tried to exact some revenge over the last week. I think I have hit him 13 times back because he is always too beat up.
    This is my fault , Rhino. I can't stop hitting Dr.BC 10-0 for 5-6 times ever day...

Post Count
    Search for what? You panting and drooling about your gang in every thread? If I had to search, it wasn't hard.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Nah don't think dominic mind , it is more he wants a break , and sometimes a break is good .
    Keeps things in perspectief , cause in the end all the money invested is a luxury ...
    Nothing else a luxury same as smoking .

But it is sad to see how people , are so mental and filled with hate , that I don't think it is funny .
    I mean it shows you some people are scum of the society and simply needs to be put down .

Joke is a joke , fun is fun , but when people are so mentally obssessed with a Iphone game .
    The fun is a bit gone for me , this is what we called self psychotic behaviour , only cure is the institution .
    Honestly wow am I happy that most are just charlatans and liars in this game .

Even those unemployed dating "women" , but think got enough info to say lmao .
    how fast it is to get people out of there comfort zone .. how many people want to be famous ,cause others have a big disposable income ...

Well Bone have fun on the break .