Germans are Crazy - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germans are Crazy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Oh history lessons , Let see Battle of Britain when the congress forbade to sent AID to Britain cause Britain would fall , sure Theodore Roosevelt sure did a lot for the Atlantic Convoys that is true , and land lease pact .

Yeah US did a lot for Britain during the war , cost after the war ? Decolonisation , including forcing the commenwealth to be seperated , Australia and Canada were happy in the Commenwealth .

But lets all praise the people who know it all beter , but didn't learn a thing from history .
    Queen victoria once said , for a empire to be sustained , means every hour someplace in the empire there must be fighting or war ...

So be glad people like Burn can be critical , unlike anonimious trolls , who only know there own simpleminded version and can't even remember how they made Europe great , but ruined there chances in Afghanistan and Iraq .
    Now lost a formidable Ally in Egypt , got trashed in Libeya , still want to go on in Syria ?
    But ignore Iran for now , cause it is too dangerous .
    Hey Dravak - don't knock the USA for being late for world war 1 and world war 2.......

They are trying to make up for it by being really early for world war 3.
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    Hey Dravak - don't knock the USA for being late for world war 1 and world war 2.......

They are trying to make up for it by being really early for world war 3.
    Well it is understandable , nuclear missiles also have a expire date !
    And not enough money to keep the arsenal going forever , especially with the credit society down the drain .

Ok Back on topic , Germany it is very funny how they force netherland and themself to have inflation by raising salary , when Spain wanted that 6 years ago , but they forbade it !

Banned
    Post Count
    If only my people could rise from the ashes again as a dominate force in Europe... oh wait we are 88 33 14

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philoe Beddoe View Post
    If only my people could rise from the ashes again as a dominate force in Europe... oh wait we are 88 33 14
    You mean by buying gold from Chinese farmers thus ripping your bretherns off , strengthening the Chinese economy and making them even more rich .

While maintaining the illusion you are rising to the power

Good going , keep going am just laughing at the doomed race , Darwin Evolution indeed .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Verry true

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, most of the debt these days isn't being bought by china these days. The federal reserve is buying over half of all treasury bonds now. That means we're just printing it.
    I to follow these affairs and if you do the math. The amount of currency that is being displayed is a impossible number if you compare it to the reality there are ral margin errors. Here is something i read a while back..

Here is my answer and I am not an economist, since so many countries do not adhere to a gold standard, then they are free to create wealth by whatever means they want. The U.S. has the Federal Reserve Note. A dollar, defined under the law, is one ounce of silver sterling, but do you see the banks keeping tons of dimes in their vaults? So, the value of our dollar is what someone in England is willing to give for it...Example would say the The Mexican Peso will buy you 2 apples from a Mexican Farmer's market. An American Dollar will purchase 6 apples from the same dealer. Therefore, the peso is worth 3 times less the dollar. But the English pound will buy you 12 apples... So what is the wealth in the world? Who can say? The Mexican goverment can step in and declare that the peso will now buy only 1 apple, it has been devalued and anyone in the U.S. holding peso's has just lost 1/2 half their buying power. I know it is messed up, but that is the way bankers and goverments keep spending like they do, they control the currency.
    Sources: Spartan Caver

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    I to follow these affairs and if you do the math. The amount of currency that is being displayed is a impossible number if you compare it to the reality there are ral margin errors. Here is something i read a while back..

Here is my answer and I am not an economist, since so many countries do not adhere to a gold standard, then they are free to create wealth by whatever means they want. The U.S. has the Federal Reserve Note. A dollar, defined under the law, is one ounce of silver sterling, but do you see the banks keeping tons of dimes in their vaults? So, the value of our dollar is what someone in England is willing to give for it...Example would say the The Mexican Peso will buy you 2 apples from a Mexican Farmer's market. An American Dollar will purchase 6 apples from the same dealer. Therefore, the peso is worth 3 times less the dollar. But the English pound will buy you 12 apples... So what is the wealth in the world? Who can say? The Mexican goverment can step in and declare that the peso will now buy only 1 apple, it has been devalued and anyone in the U.S. holding peso's has just lost 1/2 half their buying power. I know it is messed up, but that is the way bankers and goverments keep spending like they do, they control the currency.
    Sources: Spartan Caver
    A dollar hasn't been linked to any precious metal standard since the fifties.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post

The U.S. has the Federal Reserve Note. A dollar, defined under the law, is one ounce of silver sterling, but do you see the banks keeping tons of dimes in their vaults? So, the value of our dollar is what someone in England is willing to give for it...
    Exactly the point i was showing

Post Count
    Spend your money while it still has some purchasing power. When the economy crashes it will be worthless.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    Spend your money while it still has some purchasing power. When the economy crashes it will be worthless.
    Let's implement the scotch standard!
    HTC veteran

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    Let's implement the scotch standard!
    That's a great idea but we might end up imbibing all our Capital lol.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Banned
    Post Count
    last coins to contain a significant quantity of silver was 1964 at 90%

We came off of any precious metal standards as they restrict our ability to grow when tied to a limited supply