Germans are Crazy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germans are Crazy

Post Count

Germans are Crazy

So who here thinks the financial issues in europe are going to make the Germans go nuts and try to kill everyone in europe again before it's all said and done? I think the odds have got to be at least 10%. Anyone on the ground in Germany want to fill me in?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's kind've the opposite of past history this time around...Germany holds the cards and actually has money, instead of being millions of marks in the hole with war reparations....
    I'd say extremely low likelihood.
    Germany also has a lot of laws in place to prevent another history repeat. You can't even raise your hand in a heil there now, let alone build concentration camps.
    CC: LVL 35 22kA/25kD, 209kIPH 278-966-286
    MW: LVL 46 28kA/33kD, 1.4mIPH, 193-351-074
    KA: LVL 33 53kA/36kD, 12.4kIPH, 492-077-089

Banned
    Post Count
    Would that be so bad?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

I'm thinking a good house cleansing would do Europe good

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinBlack View Post
    let alone build concentration camps.
    Thank you for not saying gas chambers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    So who here thinks the financial issues in europe are going to make the Germans go nuts and try to kill everyone in europe again before it's all said and done? I think the odds have got to be at least 10%. Anyone on the ground in Germany want to fill me in?
    Wrong country. Its Greece that's in the most trouble.

If you see a hundred foot wooden horse outside the brandenberg gate, you know what's happened.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    I had a German girlfriend, her legs were hairier than mine.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Banned
    Post Count
    For the love of God.

Believe me, the very last thing Europe needs is advice or even commentary from America, or Americans.

Based on the assumption that sub-prime lending precipitated the crisis, the Clinton Administration is where it all began - Europe is just collateral damage caused by greedy and incompetent American banks, aided by greedy and complicit American politicians.

Not only are the USA the cause of the current global recession, but as the self-appointed (leveraged by military force) caretaker of the world, you have been the most irresponsible and interfering nation in modern history.

As a Nation built on "freedom, justice and the American way", the US has long been criticised for supporting dictatorships with economic assistance and military hardware. Particular dictatorships have included Musharraf of Pakistan, the Shah of Iran, Museveni of Uganda, the Saudi Royal family, warlords in Somalia, the Al Khalifa family of Bahrain and Augusto Pinochet in Chile.

In perhaps the ultimate irony, during the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA. Basically Al-Qaeda was created with the blessing of, and the military and financial support of, the USA.

Then of course there is a foreign policy that since the 1950's has systematically been involved in forcing regime change, installing American puppets, and effectively subjugating the world to American rule...

Syria 1949, Iran 1953, Guatemala 1954, Tibet 1955-70s, Indonesia 1958, Cuba 1959, Democratic Republic of the Congo 1960-65, Iraq 1960-63, Dominican Republic 1961, South Vietnam 1963, Brazil 1964, Ghana 1966, Chile 1970-73, Argentina 1976, Afghanistan 1979-1989, Turkey 1980, Poland 1980-81, Nicaragua 1981-1990 through the now infamous arming of the Contras, Cambodia 1980-95, Angola 1980s, Philippines 1986, Iraq 1992-1996, Afghanistan 2001, Iraq 2002-3, Venezuela 2002, Palestinian Authority, 2006-present, Somalia 2006-2007, Iran 2005-present, Libya 2011, Syria 2012.

And of course today your political leaders are selected not on the basis of intelligence, integrity, or even a propensity to stand for positive National and International change, but rather they are selected on how well they can perform in front of a camera, the level of public support they have the finances to 'buy', and the level of poltical support they can leverage through a combination of coercion and corruption.

Yeah, them Germans sure are crazy!! <-- Sarcasm
    Last edited by Burn; 10-13-2012 at 06:18 AM.

Post Count
    I'm not trying to offer advice... I'm just getting the popcorn ready.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    And let's not forget The U.S. debt currently stands at about $15 trillion and as a Nation you are effectively owned by China moreso than you are by the American people.

In fact 68 cents for every dollar, or about $10 trillion, is owned by individual investors, corporations, state and local governments and, yes, even foreign governments such as China that hold Treasury bills, notes and bonds to the tune if $1.3 trillion, with Japan not too far behind on $0.8 trillion.

Today, in a world increasingly run by financial strength as opposed to military strength, you aren't a Superpower as much as you are a Super Circus. And the Clowns are in charge.
    Last edited by Burn; 10-13-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    And let's not forget The U.S. debt currently stands at about $15 trillion and as a Nation you are effectively owned by China moreso than you are by the American people.

In fact 68 cents for every dollar, or about $10 trillion, is owned by individual investors, corporations, state and local governments and, yes, even foreign governments such as China that hold Treasury bills, notes and bonds to the tune if $1.3 trillion, with Japan not too far behind on $0.8 trillion.

Today, in a world increasingly run by financial strength as opposed to military strength, you aren't a Superpower as much as you are a Super Circus. And the Clowns are in charge.
    If it makes you feel any better, most of the debt these days isn't being bought by china these days. The federal reserve is buying over half of all treasury bonds now. That means we're just printing it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    For the love of God.

Believe me, the very last thing Europe needs is advice or even commentary from America, or Americans.

Based on the assumption that sub-prime lending precipitated the crisis, the Clinton Administration is where it all began - Europe is just collateral damage caused by greedy and incompetent American banks, aided by greedy and complicit American politicians.

Not only are the USA the cause of the current global recession, but as the self-appointed (leveraged by military force) caretaker of the world, you have been the most irresponsible and interfering nation in modern history.

As a Nation built on "freedom, justice and the American way", the US has long been criticised for supporting dictatorships with economic assistance and military hardware. Particular dictatorships have included Musharraf of Pakistan, the Shah of Iran, Museveni of Uganda, the Saudi Royal family, warlords in Somalia, the Al Khalifa family of Bahrain and Augusto Pinochet in Chile.

In perhaps the ultimate irony, during the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA. Basically Al-Qaeda was created with the blessing of, and the military and financial support of, the USA.

Then of course there is a foreign policy that since the 1950's has systematically been involved in forcing regime change, installing American puppets, and effectively subjugating the world to American rule...

Syria 1949, Iran 1953, Guatemala 1954, Tibet 1955-70s, Indonesia 1958, Cuba 1959, Democratic Republic of the Congo 1960-65, Iraq 1960-63, Dominican Republic 1961, South Vietnam 1963, Brazil 1964, Ghana 1966, Chile 1970-73, Argentina 1976, Afghanistan 1979-1989, Turkey 1980, Poland 1980-81, Nicaragua 1981-1990 through the now infamous arming of the Contras, Cambodia 1980-95, Angola 1980s, Philippines 1986, Iraq 1992-1996, Afghanistan 2001, Iraq 2002-3, Venezuela 2002, Palestinian Authority, 2006-present, Somalia 2006-2007, Iran 2005-present, Libya 2011, Syria 2012.

And of course today your political leaders are selected not on the basis of intelligence, integrity, or even a propensity to stand for positive National and International change, but rather they are selected on how well they can perform in front of a camera, the level of public support they have the finances to 'buy', and the level of poltical support they can leverage through a combination of coercion and corruption.

Yeah, them Germans sure are crazy!! <-- Sarcasm
    After 1200 something posts finally one I take no issue with. Analysis is 100% spot on, well done

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, most of the debt these days isn't being bought by china these days. The federal reserve is buying over half of all treasury bonds now. That means we're just printing it.
    Thread gone full circle, because ironically Germany tried 'printing' their way out of financial difficulty in 1923, end result being hyperinflation and Germans standing in queues with the suitcases of money needed to buy loafs of bread.

And we all know who then rose to power on the back of the political mess left behind.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Burn, I'm not sure where your from but, in reading some of your posts I think it's England. Are you using a German to English Translator? If not Why? I am also sure you researched your on History along with the United Stats.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarcaine View Post
    Burn, I'm not sure where your from but, in reading some of your posts I think it's England. Are you using a German to English Translator? If not Why? I am also sure you researched your on History along with the United Stats.
    Oh history lessons , Let see Battle of Britain when the congress forbade to sent AID to Britain cause Britain would fall , sure Theodore Roosevelt sure did a lot for the Atlantic Convoys that is true , and land lease pact .

Yeah US did a lot for Britain during the war , cost after the war ? Decolonisation , including forcing the commenwealth to be seperated , Australia and Canada were happy in the Commenwealth .

But lets all praise the people who know it all beter , but didn't learn a thing from history .
    Queen victoria once said , for a empire to be sustained , means every hour someplace in the empire there must be fighting or war ...

So be glad people like Burn can be critical , unlike anonimious trolls , who only know there own simpleminded version and can't even remember how they made Europe great , but ruined there chances in Afghanistan and Iraq .
    Now lost a formidable Ally in Egypt , got trashed in Libeya , still want to go on in Syria ?
    But ignore Iran for now , cause it is too dangerous .

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh yes offcourse China has to be a enemy , since war on terrorist is lost and too small war to win .
    So lets make China a enemy wait what happened to North Korea ? they have nukes ..

Lets quickly shove it under the table , nukes and cost of fallout not worth the profit to have a big media sensation .
    China it is , cause China won't attack us we owe them money .