PVP

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PVP

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

PVP

PVP is really getting frustrating. I find attacking others rarely profitably and raiding is only good on those few select buildings that are rarely available to attack. (I'm at Level 110, 208 alliance)

My biggest issue is the fake, wrong and all out incorrect casualty rates assigned to the items. If I attack someone who is remotey close to my statistics, I am GUARANTEED to lose high gold items WHICH MANY ARE RATED AT LOW AND VERY LOW. I have lost SEVERAL Cannons, as of late and I am getting to the point where EVERY SINGLE PVP is UNPROFITABLE.

The only profitable PVP attack is to bash on someone with much lower stats. But, a few of those, and the 'random' Battle List will have Alliance numbers of >300.

I wish it was a little more random and a little more profitable. It is to the point where I don't even do PVP anymore.

Am I doing something wrong? Or, is the PVP just set up to extract gold and, by taking as many Cannons as it has lately, set up to indirectly take Hero points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have slowed down on PvP in both attacking and raiding, the odds are not clear and the casualty rate is way too high.

Post Count
    Agreed. Casualty rate is ridiculous. I leveled from 30 to 50 almost solely on pvp and just about every attack I lost a unit. When my army was mostly wyverns I would lose one about every 4 attacks. That needs to be addressed as its one of the more fun aspects of this game, to me

Banned
    Post Count
    Just try to find players with a defense at least less than half your attack. That will not entirely eliminate your casualties, but greatly reduce them.

Post Count
    I lose 1 unit probably every 400 attacks. You just need to make sure your Attack is ALOT higher than their Defense. You can also add skill points into Attack which will help.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItOn View Post
    I lose 1 unit probably every 400 attacks. You just need to make sure your Attack is ALOT higher than their Defense. You can also add skill points into Attack which will help.
    The casualty rate is even higher for people with boosted stats. On my camper account, I would have 4x my opponent's def and would still lose troops fairly often.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Just try to find players with a defense at least less than half your attack. That will not entirely eliminate your casualties, but greatly reduce them.
    +1. I loose 2-5 dragons in 100-200 daily raids

Consistent Contributor Black Knight's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    The casualty rate is even higher for people with boosted stats. On my camper account, I would have 4x my opponent's def and would still lose troops fairly often.
    Boosted stats are the main reason I don't do PvP much anymore. Currently at full allies (Level 65), and tested it again yesterday against a low ally rival to see if she had unvaulted gold. My 47K attack versus her 6K defense - still lost a flaming cat and a manticore. WTF!! Almost 8x difference.

If it had been a cannon and a basilisk my iPhone would be sticking out of the TV right now.

Post Count
    In my experience the difference in ally count is more important than your attack vs their defence.
    That is for the number of casualties, not for the winning of the battle.
    In other words, if there are a lot of units fighting each other on the battlefield, there will be casualties.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KA_A View Post
    +1. I loose 2-5 dragons in 100-200 daily raids
    I attack people all the time @ 1/3 of my A vs their D and see unit losses... Ive lost count of the number of hydra Ive burned through. Boosted stats blow.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My biggest upset isn't units lost, but that I fight ppl with a defense several hundred below my attack, and I STILL lose!!!! Why is this?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I attack people all the time @ 1/3 of my A vs their D and see unit losses... Ive lost count of the number of hydra Ive burned through. Boosted stats blow.
    My stats are not boosted. Perhaps boost increases causality rates also.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My stats are not boosted yet I started seeing an increase in unit losses last week. I am losing low to very low damage units at a much higher clip, and my medium unit losses have almost doubled.

Banned
    Post Count
    boost most certainly causes an increase.