How You Came Up With Your Forum Name Part 2 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How You Came Up With Your Forum Name Part 2

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My RL name is Paul, but that's by no means a gangster style name, so I remembered that bad ass dude Hatchet Harry from the film Lock stock and two smoking barrels (Great film by BTW, IMO), since I did not what to copy that name Hacksaw Paul was born😁

Post Count
    I picked up Buddylee as a handle playing Counter Strike in college. That game had the ability to spray paint over someone you just schooled. Buddylee just stuck after that I guess.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    I was using tapjoy for another game and downloaded CC... I didn't think the game was going to be fun and I thought I was going to quite so I didn't put any thought into the name... I had just gotten sum and I was on the bed playing with the phone when my stupid cat scratched me...

So I had 2 things on the mind... sex... and BAD KITTEH RAWR!!!... so I wrote sexkitteh... and then I found the forum. So I thought the obvious thing to do was to use my in game name as my forum name for association purposes... then realized anonymity is the secret weapon in this game... or maybe the way not to become someones 24/7 target... so

now I'm only sexkitteh on this forum...

I regret the name... it's a stupid name... oh well....

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er