Safe Deposit Box Event - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Safe Deposit Box Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Pshhh! Frustrating is opening 87 boxes (half of them with gold) and not getting it.
    I know how you feel! I am not up as far as you are but i onow i have opened at least 60++ all with gold and still on nuber 9...... i am past frustrated i am now very very upset if not beyond...

Post Count
    i've promised myself i will not spend rm or gold on "any" of the events. i've never won anything even though i spent gold on scratchers and events but nothing.......

as for this event, been on 8 since day 1 and just won the 9th .. no hopes of winning the 10th no matter what i do. so stick it up............

Post Count
    Thank you for the suggestion it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I don't know if this will work for everyone but I have noticed that once an hour, example: after I try to open a box, I go to Hillcrest and do the "Old Tenement" job (top right of screen) it gives me a box EVERYTIME. It cost 440 energy but if I waste a box by winning 500RP, I know I'll at least get that box back to try again later. I know it sounds weird but I tried to do it every 45 mins and every 50 mins and I wouldn't get a box, but every 60-65 mins I do. Just a thought
    Las Vegas Nevada

Post Count
    I'm still stuck on 9 and holding.

________________UPDATE______________________

Just got my 10th one.

Been doing gold for the last 12 safes. Got the safes from the old test.
    Last edited by NV555; 10-09-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    Las Vegas Nevada

Articulate Author (MS13)TURKISHTIGER's Avatar
    Post Count
    im stuk on 9 and thinking of spending gold any suggestions???????
    IF U CANT BEAT US MIGHT ASWELL JOIN US MS13 GANG 766 947 851

Post Count
    I been stuck on 8 since 3.5 days left on the timer... Its been a very strange run I must say. Got to 8 fairly quickly, and since then I have opened as much as I can, which is 12-16 per day. After #8, I have successfully opened maybe 6 or 7... all cash option. Just seems strange that I can't even seem to get the crappy enhanced bikes or batons or even cash or RP prizes. I am dumbfounded for sure. I started last hour opening with the gold option. I guess the G.C. I was saving for, which I was only 10g away will have to wait.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (MS13)TURKISHTIGER View Post
    lol if you've made ur mind to spend gold, nobody can stop you
    but my opinion is that its too tough to get the 10th. think over, if you waste ur gold and still dont get the 10th. search older events, you'll find many complaining that they wasted gold for 10th and didnt get anything. on the other hand, not everybody spent gold to get the 10th. there are many who got it with the game money ..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (MS13)TURKISHTIGER View Post
    Watch out i won't lie i spent a good chunk of gold on getting the 10th i have finally got it but i went through a lot of boxes... just a fyi it has to be on a timer or odds or something but there is a good chance you may not get it unless you are willing to drop some money and you really have to grind for the boxes. I got most of mine from robbing people, then missions, last attacking. Sum it up, either hit hard or not at all!

Post Count
    yeah .. well now only if i can get that lucky and get the 10th with just game money .. let me guess what are the chances .. umm one in million?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just got my 11th

Opening chances for every event are always the same for me. I open all boxes with cash option only and always get up & about this result:
    1/3 = Better Luck Nexttime
    1/3 = Armor/Weapon/Car/Cash/Big Cash
    1/3 = Gem/Event item.

Seems to be pretty consistent in all events so far.
    Last edited by br.jellema; 10-09-2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: grammarfix

Post Count
    care to lend me one? the 11th gem is not going to do any good to u lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 499450793 View Post
    care to lend me one? the 11th gem is not going to do any good to u lol
    Yeah, where is the trade/gift option in this game??

I am shocked that people on here are saying they have opened more than 50 boxes without finding a gem. I seriously only opened about 20 total and got all 10 gems needed (all with cash, never gold). I'm not at level 20 yet though (in all honesty, i moved up about 5 levels just doing jobs to get crates). Perhaps it's harder for higher level players since they can obtain crates easier from higher energy jobs?

Otherwise, how can you explain it? zweirdone said he opened over 60 without a gem? Polarbear said he opened 87 opens without one?!?! All things being equal, the odds of that are ridiculously low. Which leads me to believe all things are not equal.

Post Count
    I was stuck at 9 with two days left, i figured i was in a good situation. Continued to do cash open for about +20 times... Nothing

so i decided to use gold. I bought about 300+ gold and opened about 12 or so boxes in a row and did not get 1 gemstone ring. Because i could not believe the improbability of this i bought 110 more gold, did some more jobs and opened 5 more deposit boxes.... Absolutely nothing.

After acquiring 9 rings, i probably opened a good 30 boxes (i mean the in the most literal sense) and never acquired a 10th.

I emailed funzio a furious email.

I would not suggest anyone spend gold on this event.

Consistent Contributor Carmine74's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ended up with 9...Swell. On a positive note, I have plenty of Enhanced Bikes and EU Security Batons...Bastards!!! lol
    CC 722 148 057

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnmysole View Post
    I was stuck at 9 with two days left, i figured i was in a good situation. Continued to do cash open for about +20 times... Nothing

so i decided to use gold. I bought about 300+ gold and opened about 12 or so boxes in a row and did not get 1 gemstone ring. Because i could not believe the improbability of this i bought 110 more gold, did some more jobs and opened 5 more deposit boxes.... Absolutely nothing.

After acquiring 9 rings, i probably opened a good 30 boxes (i mean the in the most literal sense) and never acquired a 10th.

I emailed funzio a furious email.

I would not suggest anyone spend gold on this event.
    Really? You spent what, 30$ (or more?) to get NOTHING in return and all you can do is write a furious email? Come on wake up, they just STOLE your money! There's no other way to put it... I mean no disrespect to you and to all the players who spent money on this game but seriously...

Personally I did not spend any money but after spending so much time on this event and not getting the prize (stayed at 9 gems for the last 24 hours), I feel ROBBED. The bull****-o-meter is full for me and I'm going to show you in a few minutes how developers like Gree/Funzio must be delt with. It'll take the form of a short tutorial