Dear Crime City Mark and other mods... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Dear Crime City Mark and other mods...

  1. #16
    Prominent Poet sexkitteh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the Luxe View Post
    Dont even start with the comparison. I want to know what i said so i can steer clear in the future. Just as i have corrected my behavior in the game, it is fair to know which behavior i need to correct here to avoid this later on. Because i used no words that would elicit **** censorship im confused and if the forum mods are going to be uber sensitive then it would be good to know that. I could care less about a 1-day vacation, but my query remains.
    Why not ask a mod instead of making a stink about it


    Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

  2. #17
    Prominent Poet sez's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Post Count
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I can just imagine you rejoicing like Tim Robbins in the escape scene from the shawshank redemption when your ban was lifted.
    Wasn't he covered head-to-toe in s.hit???

  3. #18
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Post Count
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I can just imagine you rejoicing like Tim Robbins in the escape scene from the shawshank redemption when your ban was lifted.
    I cried tears of joy, the tears cutting trails through the detritus on my cheeks.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    Why not ask a mod instead of making a stink about it
    I dont see a stink anywhere, just a simple question. And telling me to ask a mod answers that question (was that so hard?), tho i dont know that they will respond to little old me. I thought maybe youd get an email explaining or something? I also created this account to follow the thread i started today that i am rather enjoying.

  5. #20
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    The point is that even if you felt the immediate need to get an answer instead of waiting a couple days to ask the question, you could have made a new account and PM'd CCM instead of drawing attention to your ban evasion.

    That said, drama and attention whoring has its own place... so well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Post Count
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the Luxe View Post
    I also created this account to follow the thread i started today that i am rather enjoying.
    Now you sound like Jokequim. Serve ur ban.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Now you sound like Jokequim. Serve ur ban.
    When youre a moderator and not a lonely 50 year old who legitimizes his existence by stirring stuff up on a forum ill listen to your input

  8. #23
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The point is that even if you felt the immediate need to get an answer instead of waiting a couple days to ask the question, you could have made a new account and PM'd CCM instead of drawing attention to your ban evasion.

    That said, drama and attention whoring has its own place... so well played.
    PM sent...and thanks

  9. #24
    Prominent Poet Ramshutu's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    1,612
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the Luxe View Post
    When youre a moderator and not a lonely 50 year old who legitimizes his existence by stirring stuff up on a forum ill listen to your input
    That's unfair.

    I do not think Burn is 50.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

    365 587 968

  10. #25
    Prominent Poet sez's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Metro Detroit, MI
    Post Count
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    That's unfair.

    I do not think Burn is 50.
    doesn't look a day over 48



    disclaimer - *I have no idea how old or what Burn looks like*

  11. #26
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Post Count
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by D to the Luxe View Post
    When youre a moderator and not a lonely 50 year old who legitimizes his existence by stirring stuff up on a forum ill listen to your input
    And this is how the fall from grace begins. You'll start as a hypocrite, end up acting like a douche, get banned again for evading, get angry about the injustice of it all, and likely as not end up like Upsman/Beddoe, just trolling out of righteous indignation.

    BTW, I wasn't 'telling you what to do', it was friendly advice, but thx for the heartfelt insults

    Serve ur ban.

  12. #27
    Prominent Poet sexkitteh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    And this is how the fall from grace begins. You'll start as a hypocrite, end up acting like a douche, get banned again for evading, get angry about the injustice of it all, and likely as not end up like Upsman/Beddoe, just trolling out of righteous indignation.

    BTW, I wasn't 'telling you what to do', it was friendly advice, but thx for the heartfelt insults

    Serve ur ban.
    UPS MAN IS A TROLL??!?!?!?!

    where was I when I missed this o_0


    Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

  13. #28
    Banned
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    4,850 miles from Dutch Harbor
    Post Count
    2,477
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    UPS MAN IS A TROLL??!?!?!?!

    where was I when I missed this o_0
    I was thinking the same thing. I thought he just quit...I really need to quit joking around so much and start paying attention. Well, I'll start that Tuesday when I get back from the mountains.

    Peace out y'all!

  14. #29
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Post Count
    1,977
    Upsman was Beddoe, got caught posting 'accidentally' in troll thread with his Upsman account, quickly deleted, and then posted identical thing with Beddoe account.

    Have a good trip Joba.

  15. #30
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    One man's fall from grace is another man's salvation. Welcome to the party, deluxe!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •