Dear Crime City Mark and other mods... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Crime City Mark and other mods...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    That's unfair.

I do not think Burn is 50.
    Nearer 40, look nearer 30, think i'm 20, act like I'm 10. Works for me, forever young, or immature if you'd rather.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Upsman was Beddoe, got caught posting 'accidentally' in troll thread with his Upsman account, quickly deleted, and then posted identical thing with Beddoe account.

Have a good trip Joba.
    Wow, that's crazy. I always liked upsman...didn't give beddoe much attention.
    Thanks for the well wishes Burn, and the clarification. Friend I'm riding with said he's running late...bummer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I thought he just quit...I really need to quit joking around so much and start paying attention. Well, I'll start that Tuesday when I get back from the mountains.

Peace out y'all!
    lol wow, didn't know any of that and just figured he moved on as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    And this is how the fall from grace begins. You'll start as a hypocrite, end up acting like a douche, get banned again for evading, get angry about the injustice of it all, and likely as not end up like Upsman/Beddoe, just trolling out of righteous indignation.

BTW, I wasn't 'telling you what to do', it was friendly advice, but thx for the heartfelt insults

Serve ur ban.
    I typically enjoy you so forgive the insults if any were truly absorbed, but lets be fair, you are dragging me down into the very abyss you tell me to avoid and you know it. You are not The Word so a simple inquiry on my part, albeit uninformed and perhaps frowned upon (hey it was my first and i was excited), does not beget the severity or degree of attention that came from you. I had no intent on falling into a category of the unmentionables and had you left the burns out of your 'advice' i would have said thank you and moved along.

Banned
    Post Count

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    One man's fall from grace is another man's salvation. Welcome to the party, deluxe!
    See y'all tomorrow

Please don't make threads calling for staff. A community moderator program will be initiated shortly.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest