GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Games strongest player...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Well you know, that's only because...

At least i could muster a smile on that...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I like to play racing games and this type of games are very best and we can be a good player while playing this games i mostly like to play Need For Speed underground this si really very awesome game and i like to [lay this game at my home PC....

Singapore Emcee Services
    Last edited by Andrew2100; 09-28-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think its ok to post obvious cheaters, why because obviosly you cant get stats like that so why not show there name and level so every one can keep tabs and GREE can see that this community dont put up with it. Like Pawn said and I menchend before there needs to be a button in game to report suspicious activity for a direct link to support.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    I think its ok to post obvious cheaters, why because obviosly you cant get stats like that so why not show there name and level so every one can keep tabs and GREE can see that this community dont put up with it. Like Pawn said and I menchend before there needs to be a button in game to report suspicious activity for a direct link to support.
    I don't disagree.... But ............you know the saying "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"
    Well there will be players with the same attitude "Report 'em all, let GREE sort 'em out"
    []

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    I don't disagree.... But ............you know the saying "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out"
    Well there will be players with the same attitude "Report 'em all, let GREE sort 'em out"
    Well I mean...it is their job to do it. They are losing money by not dealing with them. Technically the gold hacks are fraud.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    People do remember this is a private forum , but Burn banned for posting Rob ?
    Come on CCM you could have banned him for trolling or any other reason , legit goldspenders and long time donators are getting pissed off , sure it is bad enough for most to accept , game shifted to goldgame .
    And most have to eat RED in the shark tank , but the cheaters and editors are running way too much amok !
    Causing a shift that others go do it too , cause people are not getting punished enough !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Blind robbed this dude, obviously I lost lol😁

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio696 View Post
    Posting ingame pictures that are unedited (show the rivals name) a BIG NO
    I wonder who dropped a dime and snitched 

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree basically has a policy of protecting cheaters, period. The good samaritan gets banned for trying to get a hack banned...they never disclose outcomes of reported cheaters...they send a stupid fcking survey out to rate their service when you dont even know the outcome...my 4 year old nephew would find flaws in this line of thinking

Post Count
    Nobody is strong in CC....
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    @Burn, nothing like that, the thing is, I along with others reported a hacker a few weeks ago, with her code, not only is she still playing she has even more hacked items. If they can't catch someone with 32 Santos's blades, what about the smart ones.
    Very strange how cheats are processed. Some disappear quickly, others seem to linger. Gree needs to do a better job of sending the message that they are serious about stopping the obvious hacks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck with that...They've sent a clear message that as long as the money keeps rolling in, they don't care.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Just joshing, but yes cheating intelligently is potentially a far bigger problem.

An extra couple of hundred points on ur Attack and Defense skill, nothing to see, but a sizeable upgrade, add a bunch of carefully selected items, voila, 200k A/D, with strength comparable to stats 50% higher again, and all without any obvious outward appearance of cheating.

Then your into the realms of diminished personal satisfaction - the minute you cross that line, you've just destroyed any sense of pride you might have taken from the time previously invested - sold out, to impress others, knowing that you don't actually deserve any credit or respect for where you are in the game.

Cheating is the ultimate admission of weakness. You might not be able to win this game, but you certainly can lose it.
    Well said.
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573