Crime City Therapy Corner - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crime City Therapy Corner

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by isshi View Post
    Baroness wants to move into my teepee... Do u think I should move town? Change name? Or run as fast as I can?
    if it is the one with the gun run like hell .... if it is the one who is not playing and has the famous contacts
    Go on your knees and beg her to marry you !
    If it is the one with the gun relative license , call the Secret Service

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    Meh... I don't care that much :P

But I've visited your hood!

I'll give you a hint... I came up as green in your newsfeed ( ._.)
    So you're either fuzzy or iteachem
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    So you're either fuzzy or iteachem
    Do I really need to point out the obvious???

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    I'll give you guys a real therapy lesson call me at 2812141911
    Only call if you are really in need of help from crime city
    Level:193. Attack 107k. Defense 121k
    Iph 2mil+

~Courage is being afraid But going on anyhow~ Dan Rather

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    This is a therapy corner lol, not the gossip hair salon :P
    Does this mean you are actually Lucy from Peanuts and only charge a nickel for this?
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Banned
    Post Count

Help!

I need somebody

Help

Not just anybody

Help

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHypocrite View Post
    I need somebody

Help

Not just anybody

Help
    I need you to buy a ticket to brazil. Locate three Elephant beetles and or find Paul Mcartney. Initiate deep thought about life by stroking chin and glancing off into the horizon.

symptoms should decrease within the hour.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count
    Serious question Dr Wizzler. In your professional opinion what makes a Troll troll, what are they missing, what void are they filling, what are the typical character traits or flaws that are likely to be present in the common or garden troll?

Serious question 2. If someone is trained in psychology or psychiatry, does it make them overly analytic and judgemental of people in their real life social circle? Is it harder to accept people at face value, or easier because you have a better understanding of what makes them who they are? Do you have to be counselled yourself in order to purge all the stuff that patients are pouring into your head every day? Genuinely interested in the answers.

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Serious question 2. If someone is trained in psychology or psychiatry, does it make them overly analytic and judgemental of people in their real life social circle? Is it harder to accept people at face value, or easier because you have a better understanding of what makes them who they are? Do you have to be counselled yourself in order to purge all the stuff that patients are pouring into your head every day? Genuinely interested in the answers.
    depends on how much they separate their professional and private life. Though sometimes when you know a psychologist personally, you still have to question that look they give in the wtf moment of something odd being said by someone in the room.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Post Count
    Serious question Dr Wizzler. In your professional opinion what makes a Troll troll, what are they missing, what void are they filling, what are the typical character traits or flaws that are likely to be present in the common or garden troll?
    I'm not a doctor, and I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I do it for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count

My burned friend, sorry for the oversight bro...didn't mean to do that

In my personal experience, trolls are the type of people that gain pleasure from causing displeasure in others. This can usually be associated (not necessarily related) to oppositional defiant disorders. Like ODD, trolls tend to go against the grain, however, not in an ingenious or edgy fashion quite like yourself. I use the ODD as a relation because trolls tend to be angry and negative in expression moreso than is necessary when paired against other members.

Trolls are also bullies of a cyber era. Much like any bully the chances are that they were once bullied in the past in some form or fashion. What makes trolling so predominant is the cloak of the internet and the distance from physical interjections. Mentally, this removes a lot of personal restraint as the cloak of anonymity outweighs standard judgement and says a lot about personal discipline and tolerance for people.

Now i must admit that as a psychologist and psychometrist, it does tend to make you so much more analytical than is necessary. It becomes important, if not critical, to leave your work at work! If you are the type of person to hold on to things and is effected by words you will become weighed and bogged down by patients. I find that maintaining my hobbies and making a bigger effort to engage in them keeps me aligned When it comes to meeting new people, I find that I am generally more accepting of them compared to friends i already have...I don't know why.

Hope this answers your questions mang!
    Last edited by G Wiz; 09-28-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    My burned friend, sorry for the oversight bro...didn't mean to do that

In my personal experience, trolls are the type of people that gain pleasure from causing displeasure in others. This can usually be associated (not necessarily related) to oppositional defiant disorders. Like ODD, trolls tend to go against the grain, however, not in an ingenious or edgy fashion quite like yourself. I use the ODD as a relation because trolls tend to be angry and negative in expression moreso than is necessary when paired against other members.

Trolls are also bullies of a cyber era. Much like any bully the chances are that they were once bullied in the past in some form or fashion. What makes trolling so predominant is the cloak of the internet and the distance from physical interjections. Mentally, this removes a lot of personal restraint as the cloak of anonymity outweighs standard judgement and says a lot about personal discipline and tolerance for people.

Now i must admit that as a psychologist and psychometrist, it does tend to make you so much more analytical than is necessary. It becomes important, if not critical, to leave your work at work! If you are the type of person to hold on to things and is effected by words you will become weighed and bogged down by patients. I find that maintaining my hobbies and making a bigger effort to engage in them keeps me aligned When it comes to meeting new people, I find that I am generally more accepting of them compared to friends i already have...I don't know why.

Hope this answers your questions mang!
    This explains a lot, thanks for the post!

Post Count
    Gwiz.

I once gave a baby booze. Any thoughts?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Gwiz.

LMAO!! They seem to like sour apple pucker.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Gwiz.

Lol...i did this to my godson when he was a toddler. I dipped my finger in coconut rum very very lightly, wiped it off and let him suck my finger.

Before anyone over reacts, he had a cold and it put him to slp. Very common remedy here

So cools, I support ya but the question is, how much booze didja give em?

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma