Dutch trade mission to japan, home of GREE, write your question! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dutch trade mission to japan, home of GREE, write your question!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    So many units no longer make our armies. I would like to know why we cannot have units with higher attack and defense that are purchaseable without gold. I would like special events that will be fair to all players at all levels. Rare units should be attainable for everyone. I would like to see tickets resolved within 48 hours. If it should take longer keep us abreast of what is being done until it is resolved. I would like to feel that we, the players, matter.
    +1000. Well said Vball, intelligent and beautiful.
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ferr, they will gree you with red carpet, and then give you the thanks and no thanks afterward. Good luck, you will need it!

Post Count
    Vball; I agree exactly.

I recently sent in a ticket on the 8 maps whose payouts are all messed up. 5 days later I got a standard we are looking into it reply, but I have my doubts as to whether or not anything will get done.

-Jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    An update.
    I have not talked to any Gree officer yet but i can now tell you that i will soon. It appears that Gree is in fact in the Netherlands already. Also, there is someone in our delegation who knows them personally and i will be introduced to them personally. Now, when that happens, i will show them this thread or at least will give them a synopsis of this thread. So please, use this thread the coming two weeks to addres issues. Do it however in a professional and adult way. Try to abstract it from your own personal interest. Also, it does not have to be all negative
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Post Count
    I want a button to sell units!
    If your interested in joining a Top faction, send me a PM

Post Count
    Question: Around game security, Funzio has been working the last few months pretty well, reducing, finding the bugs and holes in the game.

Do Funzio have retrospective detection of cheating accounts that may have been using hacks or bugs to boost stats over the life of the game?

I ask this because we cannot consider the game to be a level playing field if this isn't the case.

Banned
    Post Count
    Considering how many tickets are sent to refund accidental gold purchases, I would think a "confirmation button" for gold purchases would free up a lot of time for support to deal with more important issues.

Post Count
    I agree with a sell units button, this would let us over vault and also grt rid of the 200 light gunners 100 flamethrower soldiers and what not that no longer go to battle for us.

The confirmation button for all in-game purchases would ease the stress for the support staff.

I will also say that viet on the support staff is pretty much useless.

I also wish we could enter a user code to attack, like in earth 2025 so we could help allies under duress.

-Jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    I will also say that viet on the support staff is pretty much useless.
    This pretty much sums up everything.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Ty guys. This thread is now closed. Read back from tokyo thread for results.

Banned
    Post Count
    Good luck Ferr in your endeavors to find the Gree super secret hideout and interrogate one of their agents.

FYI .. My intelligence operative within the lower ranks of Gree has informed me the mother base is located somewhere in an abandoned noodle factory in the heart of an abandoned warehouse district. watch out for tree snipers as they are everywhere around the compound. But on a lighter note... None of the boosted security devices created by Gree work so you do not have to worry about them... Unless you believe in ghosts and their invisible powers.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Good luck Ferr in your endeavors to find the Gree super secret hideout and interrogate one of their agents.

FYI .. My intelligence operative within the lower ranks of Gree has informed me the mother base is located somewhere in an abandoned noodle factory in the heart of an abandoned warehouse district. watch out for tree snipers as they are everywhere around the compound. But on a lighter note... None of the boosted security devices created by Gree work so you do not have to worry about them... Unless you believe in ghosts and their invisible powers.
    Brilliant Lol!

Post Count

best idea yet

Quote Originally Posted by James_mac View Post
    I want a button to sell units!
    This has got to be the best idea I have seen posted . Why cant we sell units or trade for upgrades!