High Level people sucking up gold from HACKERS - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: High Level people sucking up gold from HACKERS

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    Ok.......so where do we get these hacks?
    lolololol ... Bad Chups! BAD!! ;D

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Reported a hacker yesterday, and support got back to me in about 75 mins ... never seen such a swift response before. They were definitely one of the 20%, someone with an IPH of 34 shouldn't have 84m+ gold lol.
    What's the name of he/she? I was searching for a cheater around level 151 named H**** yesterday. Tried to get some gold. lol
    Last edited by BadNews; 09-24-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffelms View Post
    That's 20% of the people reported as cheating were actually cheating. Not 20% of all players. 20% off all KA players cheating would be a huge number.
    That's also taking into account the ignorant reports for cheating, I've been reported for cheating before because someone thought that I shouldn't have been able to take as much money from them as I did.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    What's the name of he/she? I was searching for a cheater around level 151 named H**** yesterday. Tried to get some gold. lol
    Now down to 60mil+

Post Count
    Hate to break it to you, but kingdom age is the "hacker free" game out of the three Funzio games. Kingdom age is the only game that encrypted their data and this is why you only see a few hackers. If could be thousands of times worse like CC

Consistent Contributor Hugh Bris's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't think you guys understand the fact that people have spent upwards of $10,000 on these games - in a few cases - EACH game. All checked out as legit with receipts to prove it.

time is money - if you spend a lot of money on jewels early in the game you can use those to level up buildings quickly and pay for the "time left" for upgrades so you can keep gold safe. Another point is buying gold to upgrade the big buildings. All of this activity will give the beginning player a huge income and thus they will grow much faster.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol, do we all have ally requests from H......MM? Yup, report sent.

Is there a way to get to level 152 without playing much pvp or pve? What else would earn you XP other than boss?
    Last edited by Bea; 09-25-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Retired

Post Count
    You guys talking about HenryMM?? Yummy feast

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Bris View Post
    I don't think you guys understand the fact that people have spent upwards of $10,000 on these games - in a few cases - EACH game. All checked out as legit with receipts to prove it.

time is money - if you spend a lot of money on jewels early in the game you can use those to level up buildings quickly and pay for the "time left" for upgrades so you can keep gold safe. Another point is buying gold to upgrade the big buildings. All of this activity will give the beginning player a huge income and thus they will grow much faster.
    Unfortunately, the nature of the hack involves the use of an actual receipt. An actual receipt modified to include a players game ID is routed through a DNS server to bypass the Apple verification server and when received by the app, in this case Kingdom Age, the app recognizes the receipt as having been verified. Gold or gems are then added to a players account. This receipt can be used by multiple hackers multiple times and each time the game app "believes" the receipt is coming from the Apple server. When a hacker is challenged by a developer to "prove" the purchase, he can submit the original receipt which is legitimate. Currently, the battle is a cat and mouse game between Apple and the hackers to shut down the DNS servers routing the duplicate receipts. What makes this work is "that Apple only includes generic information in its receipt framework. This means that the item being purchased, the app, and a few other identifying bits are in the receipt, but nothing that ties the purchase directly to a customer or device. This makes it easy to capture a single purchased receipt and pass it off as a new one on each request." (The NextWeb, July 13, 2012) This also explains why it is difficult for Funzio/Gree to prove someone is actually cheating.
    Last edited by John Snow; 09-25-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hugh, that is true, but by now most of us are familiar with that. We can even see what it takes to legitimately get to level 200. But the behaviours people see are implausible even allowing for money spend. (and a substantial part of that implausibility is how you can be in whale territory with 100 million+ gold and no defense - because there is no prize for guessing whats going to happen to it)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some times you release preys into the arena just to make the hunters happy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    Unfortunately, the nature of the hack involves the use of an actual receipt. An actual receipt modified to include a players game ID is routed through a DNS server to bypass the Apple verification server and when received by the app, in this case Kingdom Age, the app recognizes the receipt as having been verified. Gold or gems are then added to a players account. This receipt can be used by multiple hackers multiple times and each time the game app "believes" the receipt is coming from the Apple server. When a hacker is challenged by a developer to "prove" the purchase, he can submit the original receipt which is legitimate. Currently, the battle is a cat and mouse game between Apple and the hackers to shut down the DNS servers routing the duplicate receipts. What makes this work is "that Apple only includes generic information in its receipt framework. This means that the item being purchased, the app, and a few other identifying bits are in the receipt, but nothing that ties the purchase directly to a customer or device. This makes it easy to capture a single purchased receipt and pass it off as a new one on each request." (The NextWeb, July 13, 2012) This also explains why it is difficult for Funzio/Gree to prove someone is actually cheating.
    Of Apple includes one unique string in their receipts and store THE string on customer profile, then it is solved... Only neef to give companies such as gree ability to validate of THE string is linked to This customer. See it as a barcode. Of ppl want to hack they need to hack Apple db to include that barcode theirselves.

Consistent Contributor Hugh Bris's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wow!!! I had no idea about how sophisticated the hack was...scary. Thanks for clearing that up guys!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yet another reason to remain a "free" player.

Hackers
    stat modifications on units without warning or explanation
    PvE seemingly obsolete right now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Hi can you guys please report these hackers/cheaters to Support even if Support takes very long to do something about it?

I know it's troublesome but do appreciate if everyone can just take some action about these hackers.
    WE DO REPORT THEM ALL THE TIME!!!!
    GREEd just takes forever to "investigate"

I have some very high rollers as allies and they have been very actively hunting down all this hackers
    they are easy to spot
    all of them will be at very high level like 200, 175, with ALMOST NONE PVE AND VERY LOW IPH
    they will have millions
    you can also see that most of them will have dragons with only a level 2 BD (yeah right!!)

I reported this guy, and 4 days later he was still active - at first he had 65M on hand, but after 4 days the high rollers got him down to 11M

when I say "high rollers" I mean those players that you can always see in the top 50 at the leaderboard, they spent 1,000s of real cash, and do not like hackers that ruin the game

now he is out of my news feed, so I am not sure if he still out there or has been removed

YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEE THAT SOME OF THOSE "WEIRD" ACCOUNTS ARE ACTUALLY GREEDs' EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS that use for testing and God knows what else