High Level people sucking up gold from HACKERS - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: High Level people sucking up gold from HACKERS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffelms View Post
    It is possible for this person to buy that many dragons very fast if they are buying gold instead of gems. If that is the case they are not cheating. I've read other people say on here that is acutually more cost effective to buy gold rather than gems. I agree that it looks suspicious though. Report them and let Gree decide. Crime City Mark said that on here a while back that most of the reports they get for cheaters are not cheating.
    Ehm. Obvious cheater is obvious.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Here's example one of these guys , im sure it would take 20 years to buy all these dragons and hydras with his income

Why is his Hydra 72/65? Mine is only 40/36. Is this a hack, a glitch, or am I missing something?

Post Count
    The stats were updated a while ago, but not everyone can see them. I only see the "old" stats as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    The stats were updated a while ago, but not everyone can see them. I only see the "old" stats as well
    So all hydras are 72/65 now? When I purchase a new one it only adds 40/36 to my attack/defense ratings. Do I need to send a ticket to Gree?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis III View Post
    So all hydras are 72/65 now? When I purchase a new one it only adds 40/36 to my attack/defense ratings. Do I need to send a ticket to Gree?
    there's a thread with 100+ posts about this... use your search button.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
    Hi can you guys please report these hackers/cheaters to Support even if Support takes very long to do something about it?

I know it's troublesome but do appreciate if everyone can just take some action about these hackers.
    I dont get why Gree cant figure this out themselves... if someone's gold goes up >1M in 1 day... then they're cheating. Seems pretty simple of a check to me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Crime City Mark said that on here a while back that most of the reports they get for cheaters are not cheating.
    What do you think he'd say? That the game is full of hackers who exploit a hole that Gree can't seem to plug? I think that CC Mark might personally believe that there are few hackers in the game but it's very clear from his posts on a variety of topics that he is completely dependent on the developers for his knowledge of the inner workings of the game.

The sad fact is that the problem isn't a Gree/Funzio problem but an Apple problem. Virtually every iOS game developer is dealing with fraudulent in-game purchase problems. They aren't complaining publicly because they don't want to bite the hand the feeds them. Apple is a very, very vindictive partner. The reason that game developers can't put a halt to the blatant cheaters is because the data they're getting from Apple is inconclusive and Apple is refusing to provide more detail to their transaction data. Rock and a hard place for developers.

There are a number of recent articles and interviews touching on this massive problem if you want to dig deeper.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    What do you think he'd say?
    IIRC - he actually said something like only 20% were cheaters.... Im too lazy to look up the exact reply.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    IIRC - he actually said something like only 20% were cheaters.... Im too lazy to look up the exact reply.
    20% is a BIG number ... But it can't be hurting them in the pocketbook enough to make them squeal about it. It just sucks for the rest of us who want to play the game equally and fairly.

Post Count
    Reported a hacker yesterday, and support got back to me in about 75 mins ... never seen such a swift response before. They were definitely one of the 20%, someone with an IPH of 34 shouldn't have 84m+ gold lol.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    20% is a BIG number ... But it can't be hurting them in the pocketbook enough to make them squeal about it. It just sucks for the rest of us who want to play the game equally and fairly.
    That's 20% of the people reported as cheating were actually cheating. Not 20% of all players. 20% off all KA players cheating would be a huge number.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    ...someone with an IPH of 34 shouldn't have 84m+ gold lol.
    They're not even pretending to be legitimate players. I hope you attacked and took some of that gold before reporting it. LOL.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snow View Post
    They're not even pretending to be legitimate players. I hope you attacked and took some of that gold before reporting it. LOL.
    Lol I wish ... they were level 152 and I'm nowhere near whale territory. Only reason I ran into them was because they sent me a request.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok.......so where do we get these hacks?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's 20% of the people reported as cheating were actually cheating. Not 20% of all players. 20% off all KA players cheating would be a huge number.
    Ah ... thanks for the clarification ... I may be able to sleep at night now ... lolol