GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spirit of Crime City

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count

The Spirit of Crime City

As a neutral aka a wimp in CC.

I think the true purpose of playing the game is lost.

We have personally I believe, very nice people getting lost in the 'Battle of the Pixels'
    They make irrational comment, that have no significance in the real world, over an average game.

I am now at a stage where I did have respect for the gangs but now gangs are trying to push their NAZI agendas, so it's a big FU.
    If you're not with us your with are enemy.

You people disgust me and the moral I live by.

I just hope you gangs member fight amongst yourself and hopefully make gree richer in the process, so in 5 years time you look back and realise what a fool you were spending your real money over a silly turf war in a virtual city.

Now the truth is the only gang was Indian but other just got too jealous but having burn as an intermediate makes your gang look foolish.
    No offence Burn but as a the head of Indian propaganda your not good.

I like my Indian friends & CK friends, so if you group think I'll stop chatting to them in the game you're mistaken & better you delete me off your friends list if you have a problem.

I am the one & only 'Stainless' aka 'The Surgeon'.
    Trust me this is no pixel earned name.

Bee Four Eye Leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Post Count
    I just think they're all stupid. It's an individual game... Stop pretending it's not. Also, no one's concerned about your threats... Attacks are meaningless and stats are either bought or hacked. Big whoop. Thanks for the drama though.

This thread needs more payam.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    "The Spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of what's old and what's new.... The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of the Red, White, and Blue..."

Name what that's from.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Can't say I care too much about the gangs, there is entertainment value but it doesn't effect my interactions in game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    "The Spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of what's old and what's new.... The spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America, the spirit of the Red, White, and Blue..."

Name what that's from.
    Family guy song! 😄😄😄

Banned
    Post Count
    Rah rah sis boom bah! Go Crime city!

Enough spirit for ya?

Banned
    Post Count
    Entertainment value is the name of the game.

Just like Rat Catching before, all we've done is added spice to proceedings. We've made a good game better.

The game ran out of steam months ago, I categorically guarantee you that the buzz that the Indians, and CK, are getting from all the drama and feuding, is far far in advance of that experienced by players that are going through the motions or dealing with the day to day drudgery on auto pilot.

We're having a blast, we have reinvigorated the game for ourselves, we've added excitement.

So just leave us to it m'kay

Post Count
    I Concur Fig, we must return to our roots, waiting for that Pizza parlour to go full yellow and wondering with glee how long that level 9 Laundromatte would take to reach level 10 and thinking does level 11 exist. Auto Pilot is sadly what most of us are doing these days.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count

Name what that's from.
    Family guy
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Fig,

Simply because it is you that made this response makes it something to pay attention to. I know that these things get out of hand and it does make people feel uncomfortable when a lot of the unecessary stuff crosses the proverbial line.

I also want to thank you guys who pm'd me about the recent turn of events and for support purposes as well.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I think you missed something in the translation fig. I dont think anything has changed here, of corse this is all just my opinion. the Indians are what they always have been, we choose to play our games with a select few. This game is, after all about attacking and robbing isn't it? so we choose to attack and rob the same people as often and as creatively as possible. Now some would say we started this war with cold others will say they did, doesnt matter, it is what it is and so there is a "war" in all wars innocent people get caught in the crossfire, this whole deal was to try to minimize that number. the thread changed nothing in game or on the forum it just informed. Now think what you want but the fact is other than a few ck members we dont play our games with "nice" people. we play our games with the people who deserve our attention just like we always have. we do a service to this game because by the way we play we protect the players who are pleasantly interacting with others and playing their game by default. this was purely an informitive thread clarifing some completely reasonable guide lines, simply put nobody said if you talk to a ck member you would be included in our games, he said if you talk crap about our club or if you are in a club that has a alliance with ck you might want to rethink your stance before we find you... other than him being nice enough to inform people how is this any different than we have always been?
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Game is f*cked for awhile now, just create a list and you'll know it's true

* free gold use to be easy to get no matter how slow it was u would earn at least 3 bars a day
    * Gangs that ALWAYS find u no matter what u did EVEN if u left them alone, THEN somehow no matter what level they are get THEIR loser friends to find and attack you
    *cant spam a page JUST so can have some piece and quiet
    * failing game mechanics where people can spam robs and attacks to take advantage the fact they'll eventually break through, doesn't affect them but YOU loose heaps of explosives EVEN robbing affects u badly
    *explosives became expensive so gold players have a field day in having those AND gold bought explosives that CAN'T be popped (if you're losing and you've EARNT your great stats look at their explosives, chances are they have gold bought explosives and HEAPS of them
    *jerk players that tell u to get over yourself (either help and be compassionate of f*ck off)
    *gold players with unrealistic advantage camp ASWELL
    *unhappy customers are only helped if it affects funzio/gree(d)s profit margins I.e hackers ....NOT because ou're unhappy So if it doesn't affect THEM forget them listening

Game was alreifs unfair and made with advantageous for jerks but when u learn to farm eg m4 a1s or buy heaps of explosives or slowly buy gold stuff with free gold u slowly EARNT (eg me and my goodfella stat, 2xg clubs, p tavern etc) you know you've lost any fairness to the game, I try to fight back fairly, these tiny advantages are removed...now the little options to fight have to be removed aswell the game is OFFICIALLY for bullies only now

Ps no one made me play, but that's like taking free food (that u eventually find out was merely to get u to pay later) at it and get sick...duh so what u got sick, it was free no one made u eat

I mean the games are invented to be fun, these aren't they are designed to generate profits from morons

Yes YOU decided to play but what does that have to do with the fact time you put into investing in buying something IS based on real time I.e save and buy are building and wait real time like 3 days...if it affects u real time then no it's not just a game no more, and u wonder why people sell up their money buildings and be cheap and do ONLY defensive buildings

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Name what that's from.
    It's not the 1950s, enough with the western propaganda that tricked morons into illegal wars, also red and blue? Like other flag colours aren't red and blue too ie French flag...which ironically a lot of dumb Americans hate them yet have the nerve to take the of statue liberty as a gift from them and call it an American icon...American bullsh*t more like it

Post Count
    maybe you should stick to tetris or maybe angry birds.....

Post Count
    yup angry birds for sure