Cobra Roadster Cut Off IPH - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Roadster Cut Off IPH

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear you didn't get it Luke. Maybe if Gree could step up here and post a detailed leader board things would be a little more clear despite that the time for true clarity has passed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    I had $2.1m per hour with good collections and Didn't get the Cobra, so it was likely a higher collection rate.
    Always worth a ticket given the epic fckup rate we're all used too...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    Yeah I collected everything !!! At the time I had 2.18 mil an hour! No cobra! I have a few friends that also got screwed by gree and had 3 mil an hour. So yeah either gree had another epic failure or it was higher collection rate. It'd b nice if this sh it was clear from the beginning! That will never happen because it would be far to logical for the likes of gree.
    Just rreat the same suggestion for Plux...always worth a ticket given the epic fckup rate we're all used too...
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Just rreat the same suggestion for Plux...always worth a ticket given the epic fckup rate we're all used too...
    This their bs response!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Load of 💩💩💩💩👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, sorry to see/read that Luke and Plux. I don't remember exactly what my IPH was during the event, but it's still not quite at $1.9 million yet and I got a Cobra Roadster. It doesn't work yet, but I do have it.

The only thing I can think of that may have changed the rules a bit is maybe all buildings were counted and not just our owned buildings. I didn't win anything for the robbery event, but I did manage to rob a lot of cash from a lot of rivals during that time. I don't know if actually using the bank would have had anything to do with it either, but I don't no-bank, so every dollar got registered somewhere whether it was an earned dollar or a stolen dollar.

Post Count
    I'll wait and see as I thought I'd be about mid-table 12th-13th with this seeing as I was collecting through the night as well with a well timed alarm clock. Palm hotels added through the event adding to income but I may have fallen outside. I suspect something has happened with the spending some of us do after collection banking. During that time I raised from 150 Mafia to 350 Mafia and so topped up FBI shields, Landmines and Sarin to the tune of about 2/3 of the "Banked, Collected Income". The Spending was "Withdrawn" afterwards, very carefully made sure of that.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was saving for an upgrade the whole event ... So all collections went into and stayed in the bank... I only took cash out a day after the event

Banned
    Post Count
    It was business as usual in my hood, I did nothing different. Repeat of the Golden Defense event, but with a better prize this time.

Post Count
    I put 0 dollars into the bank and spent between 500m and 1b during event. Banks and spending cant be a factor
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Post Count
    Got the same BS e-mail as well to the ticket I submitted for it. No roadster.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I put 0 dollars into the bank and spent between 500m and 1b during event. Banks and spending cant be a factor
    Well it's good to be able to rule those out.

I'm still wondering if collecting from/robbing rival's buildings counted.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Well it's good to be able to rule those out.

I'm still wondering if collecting from/robbing rival's buildings counted.
    Not sure if it makes a difference because my iph is what it is but I didn't rob much during the event (I hardly ever do) also didn't bank a single dollar during the event.

Post Count
    I robbed a ton, didn't bank, and spent at least 750 million.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    I robbed a ton, didn't bank, and spent at least 750 million.
    I feel like I must have robbed a lot too because seeing people with a higher IPH who didn't receive the Roadster makes me think there was more to this event than just straight collecting from your own buildings.

What about number of collections? Maybe someone collected level 8 NCs the whole event but only those, while someone else might have collected the same amount of cash but from more buildings.

Just throwing ideas out there at this point. It doesn't seem like it was the 25 highest hourly incomes that won, so I am curious about what else, if anything, was a factor.