Ever get the Itch?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever get the Itch?

Post Count

Ever get the Itch?

I know there are people with double and triple my playing time... And probably ten times real money spent, but does anyone ever think about start all over? Being a level 1 again and doing it all different. Right now I'm a storyline player who robs and fights all day. I sometimes think about starting over and getting each building, leveling it to 10 before I jump on another property. I think about camping a little bit till I reach a certain def or attack before leveling. I think of saving RP till later levels.

I didn't really see these forums till I was around a level 65-70 to learn a few smarter things.

I might actually do it, but then I would regret all the money I used on here. Also I'd be scared with hacks and stuff the game wouldn't be the same by starting over.

Do you guys every feel that way? If so what would you do different ?

Post Count
    You can get an over-the-counter cream for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    agree Dip..but the itch still dont go away. I think I might just do it and count the few vaults as a loss.

Banned
    Post Count
    you do know that you would need a new device to start over? Deleting/reinstalling app will only get back your original account. Why don't you get a new device and start over while keeping original account. If you like the fresh start, Gree might let you transfer Gold.

Post Count
    I'm doing it now...
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    I wasn't sure where that thread was going but according to the title my answer was going to be 'yes and it usually takes a very strong antibiotic'

Post Count
    Did that when i was screwing everything up at lvl 55. No money spend and started oer.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Post Count
    well im a level 104 and making under 100k IPH. If I restarted everything, I would use the tortoise approach to an extent, but I would rob only great robs. Meaning the best of the best at the level I am at. I would do no storyline stuff unless I was at a level were I could farm a great weapon. That would make me level faster than Tortoise method, but I would be were I am today at half the level, half the money spent, and probably higher def / attack and rob / fights lost.

If Gree would let me get some of the gold I spent on bulidings...since I spent hundreds of dollars on gold so far, I think I might do it and just grind. Since END GAME IS AROUND 200 THEY SAY. Id like to get there in like a year (hope the game is still going) and be a beast.

Post Count
    Hundreds?? Beast at 200??? lol good luck with that.

Post Count
    if I went the tortoise pace to an extant, Id be at least double my att / def that I am now at this level. I would be at around 1 mil IPH too.

Post Count
    You have no idea of the powers in the shark pool. There are players over 200k/200k with 4M+ incomes. If you need a year, they will have the same year to also keep going up. You will never be a "beast" unless you spend many thousands over the course of the game.

btw, in-game cash is useless

Post Count
    Just like AUXILLIUM

lvl 37
    A: 12420
    D: 12580
    IPH: $79.000

great numbers BTW
    Last edited by Veezy; 09-15-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    You have no idea of the powers in the shark pool. There are players over 200k/200k with 4M+ incomes. If you need a year, they will have the same year to also keep going up. You will never be a "beast" unless you spend many thousands over the course of the game.

btw, in-game cash is useless

Agree but the road getting there ID feel alot better. Kinda like doing a playstaion or Xbox game. DO the story mode and run thorugh it to the end. Or go slow and grab all the hidden items along the way. One takes 10xs the time..but you get more for your money and feel good about the way you did it at the end of the road. Or go the "run through it" way and feel regrets and get the "itch" and make forum posts like this one...lol

Post Count
    all's well if you set the expectation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
    Just like AUXILLIUM

lvl 37
    A: 12420
    D: 12580
    IPH: $79.000

great numbers BTW
    Thanks mate I'm only leveling on events, slow and increasing my stats allot each level.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?