TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5)

Lurker
    Post Count

Post forums say to contact gree who sends generic emails to contact forums, Help Please!

its been about 2 weeks now since I have heard from Gree, emails, tickets, nothing. My Ipad was destroyed, and its been replaced. I am trying to transfer my account over to new Ipad. It asks for a password, but I do not remember what it is, and according to the transfer form I probably dont have one. I followed instructions only to get a zendesk/gree password, that does not even work here, I had to make yet another password for the forums. I thought my ID was the ally ID#, but I am beginning to think that is wrong as well. Worst thing is the lack of response.
    Please forgive me, but I am really frustrated, the last time I was on KA was the Priest of Set event. I was leveling my BD to ten, and the amount of money, gems, gold, stats etc. lost is too much to take. This is unacceptable. My BD and Priest of Set units I hope are there when I return.
    I had horrible issues with the 3 previous events, which was addressed quickly and efficiently. Now every attempt to reconcile these issues wether by tickets or email, have been met with the generic email response.
    For all of us who play wether it be daily hardcore or weekly casual, those of us who pay or don't, recompense is required. I know they are busy, so are we. The time wasted trying to make contact is immense, and the lack of response other than a generic insulting email is more than inconvienient.
    The issues, bugs and glitches have gotten worse, more so when Gree took over, and I must say they are making a fortune while aquiring many smaller successful games which they are now marketing for the Asian Countries...maybe that is why we have not heard a word. I have been an advocate for them, support them, and have been patient. I need help, and I see I am not alone. This should be a non-issue that easily could be programmed for us to transfer ourselves, but it seems we are jumping over lazy dogs like the ridiculous fox left with our lil tails wagging in the wind.

Always, Ahzriel
    908 246 647
    Last edited by Ahzriel; 01-05-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkey monkey View Post
    I got a new iphone today. I hit transfer on my old phone and then set up my new phone from a back up from my old phone. However, I couldn't open KA on the new phone. It kept saying to Restart the Game. That didn't work. I submitted a ticket but didn't want to wait. I went ahead did a factory reset by clearing out all the data on my phone. I then loaded KA and it restarted as if a brand new game. I could then go into the transfer and input my username and password and my game is working again and my new phone. I then did another factory reset and then did another restore from backup. Now my new phone is all back to normal and I can play KA.
    This actually helped!! Thx for posting it

Lurker
    Post Count

Thank you for your reply, but I don't know my password

I wish this would help Me. I really appreciate your post, as I feel so alone in all this. My problem is that I forgot my password.
    I have a password for the forums, another for Gree tickets where I can look upon the tickets I have submitted and be reminded of how each day is passing without a response.
    The night before last I finally got an email from funzio support that was not generic, I was elated, in shock, as I didnt think anyone was going to get back to me at all. They said tell them what I wish to do and they will help.
    I anxiously replied and again told them I need a password.. along with some of the distress I feel.
    I am waiting again. I tried the other passwords and many others, but they do not work. So I wait and hope and wonder about the state of my kingdom, how far behind I am, my lvl10 BD that was beginning its upgrade, stats I would have gained, time, money spent, and mostly my friends who I lost contact with. It hurts like hell on many levels.
    Always,
    Ahzriel

Post Count
    Having just gone through this, thought I would post some tips for some issues I encountered.

1. The easiest way to go from old device to new device, assuming you have both and they are working, is to backup the old one and restore the backup to the new one. In this scenario, do NOT use an encrypted backup. For both KA and MW, this will result in the restored game being inaccessible (the "Please restart the game" message). Use a non-encrypted backup and you will get a clean install of the games into which you can manually transfer your account.

2. If you do not remember your password for your account, just delete and re-download the app to clear the fields, then create a new account. You can use your forum account for this, but if you ever had a name change you will need to use the original name.

3. I saw a few people mention the "No old account associated with your Funzio ID, please set an old device" error. That means you didn't initiate the transfer properly, or possibly something got screwed up along the way. If at all possible, try to get the transfer completed before you give up the old device. I did the transfer, or thought I did, then deleted the app from the source device, then got this error when I tried to restore my CC account, and I have a bad feeling that it was nuked. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope this helps!

Lurker
    Suite 3, Level 1, 32 Wangaratta Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
    Post Count

Post NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5)

Yes, off course it's very enthralling feature having Iphone-5, a bigger show, a quicker chip, ultrafast wireless technology, associate 8mp isight camera- may be thus skinny and then lightweight.

Thanks !!
    Mobile Apps for Android

Post Count

I think you can only transfer one game

Quote Originally Posted by blackwalkerhd View Post
    hi and sorry for my english, hope its fine.
    I have a problem during an account transfer between two ios device.
    Game is "Kingdom Age".

I have 2 funzio id, 2 iOS device and 2 game (kingdom age) installed.

i do the same operation with both:
    on both the iOS device i set "old device" and transfer and he say all was ok and set.

Then i reinstalled the game.
    Start with one and set it as "new device" and all work perfect:
    Funzio ID: funzioid1
    email: email1

So i do the same with the second account:
    Funzio ID: funzioid2
    email: email2

but when i click on transfer, "new device" it say:
    "No old account associated with your Funzio ID, please set an old device".

I hope you can help me and have my second account back...
    hope i dont lost all...

Someone can point me to where i can ask for help?
    thanks for your time
    So I had the same issue where I started playing on my iPad and got really into the game and leveled up really quickly. But I only have wifi on my iPad and didn't want to take it everywhere with me. Then I downloaded the game onto my iPhone and started playing while I was not at home and started a second game. So on this second game I decided to try the camping method to see if I could get better stats that way.

However it was more fun to play my game on my iPad since that account was higher level. So I figured I would switch my higher account onto my phone which was more mobile so I could play everywhere and switch my camper account onto my iPad that I just play once in awhile. So I followed the advice on this forum and created two funzio ids. And I was able to switch my higher account to my iPhone. But when I tried to switch my second camper game onto my iPad somehow my higher account game got switched back to my iPad! So basically I lost my second camper account?

It seems like with this advice you can only switch one of your games to a new device and you lose your second game? Is there another way where you can switch both games?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    So I had the same issue where I started playing on my iPad and got really into the game and leveled up really quickly. But I only have wifi on my iPad and didn't want to take it everywhere with me. Then I downloaded the game onto my iPhone and started playing while I was not at home and started a second game. So on this second game I decided to try the camping method to see if I could get better stats that way.

However it was more fun to play my game on my iPad since that account was higher level. So I figured I would switch my higher account onto my phone which was more mobile so I could play everywhere and switch my camper account onto my iPad that I just play once in awhile. So I followed the advice on this forum and created two funzio ids. And I was able to switch my higher account to my iPhone. But when I tried to switch my second camper game onto my iPad somehow my higher account game got switched back to my iPad! So basically I lost my second camper account?

It seems like with this advice you can only switch one of your games to a new device and you lose your second game? Is there another way where you can switch both games?
    Yes you have find a third device and transfer your device2 to device3 then device1 to device2 andd device3 to device1.. If you wanna continue playin on 2 devices you man delete the new game (Third game)
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You can't have two of the same games on one device. If you had wanted to switch one to the iphone and the other to the ipad, you would have needed a third device to accomplish that. You always need a fresh new game to transfer an existing game to.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticstorm View Post
    hey guys i need help i lost my Allie code and i got the new iphone 5 y iphone 4 was wiped can anyone help me get my accont back i put 100$s of dollars into the game and months of game time please help me!@!@!
    Have you ever contacted support via email? If you have & kept the email, then go look at it. It should have your account information in it. You can reply to support with your new request. Good luck.
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwalkerhd View Post
    hi and sorry for my english, hope its fine.I have a problem during an account transfer between two ios device.Game is "Kingdom Age".I have 2 funzio id, 2 iOS device and 2 game (kingdom age) installed.i do the same operation with bothn both the iOS device i set "old device" and transfer and he say all was ok and set.Then i reinstalled the game.Start with one and set it as "new device" and all work perfect:Funzio ID: funzioid1email: email1So i do the same with the second account:Funzio ID: funzioid2email: email2but when i click on transfer, "new device" it say:"No old account associated with your Funzio ID, please set an old device".I hope you can help me and have my second account back...hope i dont lost all...Someone can point me to where i can ask for help?thanks for your time
    Look at Elisar's directions in the post directly above yours. This is exactly how it needs to be done. Your post is confusing... It sounds like you have two different accounts. If you are transferring one account from one device to another device, then your FUNZIO ID & password & email should be the SAME on BOTH devices. Then all you have to do is select "transfer" & "old device" on the old device you are changing from. Next, you select "transfer" & "new device" on the device you want to start using.
    KA - Trini

Lurker
    Post Count
    I destroyed my iphone 4 on feb.7. I got my Iphone 5 on the 8th sent in a request to transfer the game and got the
    standard email reply. it has now been a week and still no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lurker
    Post Count
    it has now been over two weeks and still no reply.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Three weeks and still no response.

Lurker
    Post Count

i am having a problem i cant enter the game it says account issue ?

can someone please help me i cant enter the game when it tries to connect to the server and then it says account issue i tried to contact support but its been 2 days and they did answer me what could be the problem and how can i fix it ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    exactly three weeks before the issue was resolved