TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5) - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Staffolus View Post
    Go to this link to pull up the page, https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Fill out the info and in the description box put all the below info.

Your old device type
    Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
    Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
    Your new device type
    The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...vice-identifie...)
    The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

You actually got them to switch it?

I agree with you...

This method WILL work. But, it takes time =/ Trust me, I was pretty damn impatient as well.

Go to this link to pull up the page, https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Fill out the info and in the description box put all the below info.

Your old device type
    Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
    Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
    Your new device type
    The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...vice-identifie...)
    The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)
    This method worked for me. Thanks for the help. Fixed within 2 days. They were just not as clear with their advice like this. Follow this advice and it will get fixed.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello.

I play the game in my ipad 3rd generation. My char is lvl 123, actually.

Now I bought an iphone 5 and I would like to have the same account in both devices. Is that possible?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ibras0 View Post
    Hello.

Now I bought an iphone 5 and I would like to have the same account in both devices. Is that possible?
    From what I know, they haven't included this feature yet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ibras0 View Post
    Hello.

Greetings ibras0,
    From all I've read distributed by GREE, including the Gems Program, this is not possible.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just wanted to give credit where it is due gree support (Steven smith) transferred by game to a different device after I was unsuccessful doing it in game after I sent a ticket in, in just over an hour!

Kudos and thank you

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by --Avery-- View Post
    I just wanted to give credit where it is due gree support (Steven smith) transferred by game to a different device after I was unsuccessful doing it in game after I sent a ticket in, in just over an hour!

Kudos and thank you
    I think this is the quickest one I've heard... Aside from transferring yourself lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got these instructions

Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.
    but get no prompt to restore my data when I reopen the game.
    Via itunes, I sync my old phone, backup my old phone, sync my new phone, restore my new phone. I've tried syncing old, backing up old, restoring new, and that still doesn't work.
    Anyone have any guesses as to what I might be doing wrong?

Lurker
    Post Count

Transfering from old iOs device to new one

Hi everyone, so a few questions regarding the transfering of my game:
    1) should i download Kingdom Age to the new device, and it will THEN transfer the old info, or just wait?
    2) i dont know where to find the in-game help?? Please help!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ArolaC View Post
    Hi everyone, so a few questions regarding the transfering of my game:
    1) should i download Kingdom Age to the new device, and it will THEN transfer the old info, or just wait?
    2) i dont know where to find the in-game help?? Please help!!!!
    1. Yes, you MUST have the app on the new device before you can transfer,
    2. Menu: More: Help

Quote Originally Posted by patricia539 View Post
    I got these instructions

but get no prompt to restore my data when I reopen the game.
    Via itunes, I sync my old phone, backup my old phone, sync my new phone, restore my new phone. I've tried syncing old, backing up old, restoring new, and that still doesn't work.
    Anyone have any guesses as to what I might be doing wrong?
    I haven't completed this method, however, I'd ask this first: are both devices connected to the cloud via the same account information? If not, I'm not sure you can 'restore data' from one account to another without washing the new one clean and adding the other devices information. Keep us updated.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm trying to do a transfer from old phone to other phone and it say no old account? I sent two tickets in one from each phone maybe they will help me
    Last edited by KennyFPU; 07-22-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyFPU View Post
    I'm trying to do a transfer from old phone to other phone and it say no old account? I sent two tickets in one from each phone maybe they will help me
    I have had the exact same problem with all of my devices ( three iPads and two iPhones). Every time I try to transfer mine or my sons' accounts, I get that same message. It is almost as bad at the in game message of Sorry, better luck next time.
    Briguy
    Kingdom Age ID: 522-002-734

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol I know I sent them a ticket and they did one game already and they are working on my second account now so I'm very pleased with gree today
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question Why not fix it?

What I don't understand is why there is a need for a transfer AT ALL. MANY games on iOS I can log into from multiple devices. That way if I am at home I can use my iPad, on the go my iPhone, and in the event it does, my work iPhone. This does not require a transfer. It logs me into my account and away I go. Why hasn't this change been made here?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryikk View Post
    What I don't understand is why there is a need for a transfer AT ALL. MANY games on iOS I can log into from multiple devices. That way if I am at home I can use my iPad, on the go my iPhone, and in the event it does, my work iPhone. This does not require a transfer. It logs me into my account and away I go. Why hasn't this change been made here?
    The reasons I see why you need transfer is that the gree games allow you to have multiple accounts. For them it can be a larger revenue stream. For you as a player, having an HLP and LLP allow you to do more for the guild or join different ones or try different ways to play the game. With other games that you can log into the same game from multiple devices, or game center, you cannot have multiple accounts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is it still the case that you cant transfer this game to android from IOS?
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication