TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5) - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: TRANSFERING FROM OLD iOS DEVICE --> NEW iOS DEVICES (esp. iPhone5)

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Loss of attack and defense...

Finally after having 24 hours of trouble of ipad crash because of KA newly released version 2.0, I finally managed to restore most of my applications and also the KA game but now I see when checking in that I lost approximately 50-60k of attack and defense in the game...

GREE support pls take this in consideration I will quit the game and purchase nothing more... Awaiting for your soonest reply. I am really pissed off after having all my free day to this nonsense...

Post Count
    @Mits2000: I'm sorry to hear that. I've made roughly 8 transfers and only had a delay to one of them. My advise, is to return the email back to support asking them to complete this request.

@Jfd: Sorry to say, but this thread is not for technical support, only transfer issues and questions. I'm certain that if you review the forum, you'll find a thread that can answer your question. If not, begin a new one asking you question. However, seeing you are new, my suggestion to you, is to delete the app from your device and then reinstall it. This may bring stress, thinking you will loss everything, but that's not the case. Your progress will return when you reinstall the app to that device. In the future, review the threads for proper placement of questions please...
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Lurker
    Post Count

Use Spydrax suggestion from NEW DEVICE

Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    @Mits2000: I'm sorry to hear that. I've made roughly 8 transfers and only had a delay to one of them. My advise, is to return the email back to support asking them to complete this request.
    @Spydrax. I did reply and absolutely nothing. So I created a NEW ticket from my NEW iPhone and gave the exact same information you suggested and POOF. at 5:58AM, and awesome tech support guy named Ray Parker made the transfer!!

So your suggestion is great, just send the request in from your NEW device so they have the device info for ease of locating and verification.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ipad crash

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Finally after having 24 hours of trouble of ipad crash because of KA newly released version 2.0, I finally managed to restore most of my applications and also the KA game but now I see when checking in that I lost approximately 50-60k of attack and defense in the game...

GREE support pls take this in consideration I will quit the game and purchase nothing more... Awaiting for your soonest reply. I am really pissed off after having all my free day to this nonsense...
    I have just had a similar problem. I get kicked out of the connection screen to my ipad home page and can't get back in. What do you do to fix this?

Lurker
    Post Count

reseting fuzio ID

how can I reset my Funio ID, email and password? I had to update my device and wanted to transfer my game and I forgot/lost my previous ID/password! I still know my Kingdom age ID and have a screen shot of my last game on my device before updating and losing everything. Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by 144-694-540; 09-01-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Customer support Rocks!

Gree Customer support transferred my game to my IPAD after I lost it due to software update. I sent a customer support request to help me get my game back and within days, Gree customer support team sent me an email that my game has been re-established on my current IPAD with my original ID. I am very great full to the support team...Many Thanks!

Very happy to play the game again,

John (dude in KA)

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Thank you Customer support

Quote Originally Posted by 144-694-540 View Post
    how can I reset my Funio ID, email and password? I had to update my device and wanted to transfer my game and I forgot/lost my previous ID/password! I still know my Kingdom age ID and have a screen shot of my last game on my device before updating and losing everything. Thanks for any help!
    I posted my issue and customer support transferred my game back to me....I am playing again. Thanks to the staff of Gree customer support your help.

Happy Gamer!

Post Count
    Any update on us being able to move our accounts on our own? Like the "old" days?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Has anyone successfully transferred account to another player?
    I've sent GREE support a ticket for the transfer, attached info at bottom of email when u create a ticket, for transfer to and from accounts. Added info such as avatar name and level. No reply from GREE support. Been 4 days now.

Post Count
    Yes. Same transfer rules apply.

New device where kingdom will go, needs to have KA installed on it, but no different.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm actually considering a transfer backwards, so to speak, from an ipad 2 to an ipad 1 - I just got a free ipad 1 from my gf's sister so that I'm not monopolizing our shared ipad 2 - part of the hangup is that on the shared ipad, it's set up for my partner's apple id and right now, I set the "newtome" one with my own apple ID...any information on how that might work?

I also started a mini on the new ipad, so may want to try and transfer that one, too - or at least have it back someday...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can anyone tell me what happens with your iTunes/Credit card info when you transfer? I'm looking to transfer my account to a friends iPad for him to take over. But I would rather all my billing info etc, to not be a part of the move...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlfce View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happens with your iTunes/Credit card info when you transfer? I'm looking to transfer my account to a friends iPad for him to take over. But I would rather all my billing info etc, to not be a part of the move...
    I believe the iTunes and CC information is tied to the device and the account set up on the device, not on the game itself. This is similar to my case, where I want to transfer the game data over from a device with a different Apple account.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    I believe the iTunes and CC information is tied to the device and the account set up on the device, not on the game itself. This is similar to my case, where I want to transfer the game data over from a device with a different Apple account.
    Awesome, that makes sense! Any idea if that includes your Funzio ID# ? Or will that move/stay as well?

Lurker
    Post Count

My Issue

So i just got a new iphone5 under my warranty. I sent in a ticket with all the necessary info they requested and the replied with me telling them to tell them again what i already sent the only thing is i didn't include the udid or whatever so i'm trying to get that and now I'm gonna reply with screenshots of my stuff will this work?