Rate the support you have gotten...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How do we really rate support?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Support is helpful and really does resolve our issues(except a frontend ground boost).

4 11.11%
  • Support resolves our issues, it just takes way too long! Hire a couple more support people!

9 25.00%
  • Support is only partially helpful, but getting the runaround really ticks me off

15 41.67%
  • I get my support right here baby, at "The Forum"

5 13.89%
  • Support is useless and should be outsourced(again?)

3 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate the support you have gotten...

Post Count

Rate the support you have gotten...

I just received via email a customer satisfaction survey from Gree. The ticket submitted was opened because of the ground boost(Dark Knight Helicopter)... Support closed 4 different issues and I am very satisfied with 3 of the issues, even responding to a follow-up email within 30 minutes(I know, impressive, right?)

This is the response I received - "Thank you for the inquiry. I apologize for the delayed response. Boosts for event prizes are sometimes activated a day or so later after they are received, which leads to some of this confusion. Also adding to this confusion is the fact that the attack boosts happen in the backend of the game, so it is not readily apparent. This means you would not see this boost as a difference in stats until you got to the PVP screen. I've checked on this item and confirmed that the boost is active and working. Congratulations on winning this prize!"

I'm not usually about throwing people under the bus, partly because it is not support that is to blame(even though I talk mad trash about them here). How should I respond? I think all of us here want the attack boost to show up in stats on the "frontend" of the game. We need to know what we are up against when doing PvP and this "blindness" only causes even more confusion.

What shall I do?

Post Count
    I choose 2 and 3, if I would have given the option to choose multiple options.

Banned
    Post Count
    I do think most of the time I have had my issues solved. It can sometimes take a week though.

Post Count
    So far for me, I think Support needs some more training in customer service. I think they can do a better job. It took almost 6 days to resolve my last issue, the one before I got an email saying this ticket has been closed as the problem has been resolved or a fix is in the works type message. I sent a reply and it went unanswered. The other tickets I have sent took minimum 2.5 to 3 days to get resolved. I think they need to add more support people institute more communication lines w/ daily active players and the devs need to address the hacks and implement more security.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Falcon View Post
    So far for me, I think Support needs some more training in customer service. I think they can do a better job. It took almost 6 days to resolve my last issue, the one before I got an email saying this ticket has been closed as the problem has been resolved or a fix is in the works type message. I sent a reply and it went unanswered. The other tickets I have sent took minimum 2.5 to 3 days to get resolved. I think they need to add more support people institute more communication lines w/ daily active players and the devs need to address the hacks and implement more security.
    I agree 100%, it takes forever to respond. However, getting a reply email within 30 minutes yesterday was surprising. Perhaps with the new survey format, they will close out tickets sooner, granted we only open one ticket per problem.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've never really looked to see who the ticket is from. Would be interested to see if people are more satisfied with different people. As like you say some take over a week and aren't even properly solved.then next time it takes like 2 days and is sorted easily. Longest ticket I had was ten days. Dunno who that was though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    I've never really looked to see who the ticket is from. Would be interested to see if people are more satisfied with different people. As like you say some take over a week and aren't even properly solved.then next time it takes like 2 days and is sorted easily. Longest ticket I had was ten days. Dunno who that was though.
    The consensus on here is that CJ is awesome and always takes care of you, so if CJ gets your ticket, you should have no problems. "A" was the person who responded to 3 of my open tickets yesterday, as well as a few previous tickets and has been good.

Post Count
    I have no beef with support, they address things they can, even though it may take a week.

It is the developers, and mainly the product managers and testers who drop the ball over and over and over...

Post Count
    I also recieved an e-mail asking for feedback, I havent replied...
    I dont think theyre very good, I waited a week for a response to a ticket I sent for KA. Ther reply was to try restarting the app( something anyone in their right mind would do anyway)
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd say at least half of my tickets come back with please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Don't worry you won't lose you profile. In most situations this works you have an old version of game. It has not once on any of these occasions worked lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfizz27 View Post
    I also recieved an e-mail asking for feedback, I havent replied...
    I dont think theyre very good, I waited a week for a response to a ticket I sent for KA. Ther reply was to try restarting the app( something anyone in their right mind would do anyway)
    That's the biggest problem with sending a customer feedback survey, most of the time only people with bad experiences fill them out. I wish I could get a survey on the developers, product managers, and BT's. I would not be very kind to them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    That's the biggest problem with sending a customer feedback survey, most of the time only people with bad experiences fill them out. I wish I could get a survey on the developers, product managers, and BT's. I would not be very kind to them.

To be honest im not going to bother replying anyway, it's not like they will listen to anything I say

MQ- 766 507 114

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfizz27 View Post
    To be honest im not going to bother replying anyway, it's not like they will listen to anything I say
    You would be surprised. In most instances, they will carefully review bad survey responses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    You would be surprised. In most instances, they will carefully review bad survey responses.
    In that case, let me think of what i'd like to say. I'll try to not be mean lol

MQ- 766 507 114

Post Count
    Haha, same here. My complaints are only the wait time. Everything else is dev related.