Player names getting wacky

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Player names getting wacky

Banned
    Post Count

Player names getting wacky

My rivals list is full of players name followed by some numbers. Nearly all of them are like that

I keep visiting these players eg 'bobby8677067' and I'm then in 'ghost riders' hood. I'm getting this with all my mafia. Anyone else got this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, I saw the same thing about 3 days ago.. there were 4 guys on my rivals list, who were also there with a bunch of numbers after their name. Thought it was a coincidence at first (always seeing coincidences in my rivals list, makes you wonder how random it is sometimes). When I went to the hood with the numbers, went to an entirely different hood altogether.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a bug. It comes and goes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ive seen before where a player had a 'name' of just numbers on the rival list and then in their hood bottom left info bar the numbers had become a name/word...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    All the time you could play match 2 with the players. Most of the time its like joe345678 then scroll down and find joe some where on the list not all the time but mostly. But never the same hood.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    happens to me all the time now...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen