ER...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ER...

Banned
    Post Count

ER...

Did he even have enough posts to qualify for "member"?

Let's all get excited for our new mod named, "duh".

Post Count
    Lol.............................
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    I really wish this place supported [audio] tags... Op really needs rimshot.wav.

Banned
    Post Count
    If history repeats itself hell never really appear or do much of anything kind of like this boomer guy

Post Count
    Boomer did a lot. He was not a community manager, he was a developer. Boomer posted more then another developer.

Jo, this is as funny as your sig. I never heard a bigger load of **** then when er posted that

Post Count
    Ha! ...lol!_

Post Count
    I won the first add me Monday, I still haven't received my 100 gold... Not impressed either.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    I won the first add me Monday, I still haven't received my 100 gold... Not impressed either.
    Wow, slower than tapjoy. Bravo Gree. It must really be a lot harder than i though to transmit pixilated fake gold bars. My stores would be out of business if I ran them this way.

Post Count
    That's a burn... lol.
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's because you cheated to get them. Admit it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone else notice that this week's winner (and several others) didn't post their code until Tuesday? Er shoud make the add me events polls that end at a specific time, like maybe 11:59pm Monday night, and all you have to do in addition to posting your code is vote "entered" (or whatever). A winner can be randomly selected from the list of players who got in before the poll closed.

But... Never mind. That would make too much sense and require two extra minutes of effort.

Good luck getting you gold GW.

Post Count
    I detect some attitude... :P
    Hahaha,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Classic gree!!! Oh it's getting to the point where I don't get mad anymore! It's just comical ! Expect a complete fu** show 99.9% of the time and u won't be dissatisfied.😂

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    Classic gree!!! Oh it's getting to the point where I don't get mad anymore! It's just comical ! Expect a complete fu** show 99.9% of the time and u won't be dissatisfied.
    Have you ever seen an episode of Looney Toons where someone (can't remember which character) is walking around blindfolded through a construction site and narrowly avoids disaster after disaster without even realizing it? They can't see what's coming and have no friggin clue what's going on so they take no intentional action to avoid the situation, they just fluke their way past every near miss.

For some reason I just thought of that right now. Lol!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Anyone else notice that this week's winner (and several others) didn't post their code until Tuesday? Er shoud make the add me events polls that end at a specific time, like maybe 11:59pm Monday night, and all you have to do in addition to posting your code is vote "entered" (or whatever). A winner can be randomly selected from the list of players who got in before the poll closed.

But... Never mind. That would make too much sense and require two extra minutes of effort.

Good luck getting you gold GW.
    Simply choose randomly from that list, that's enough. I don't like any idea that waste people time.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.