Grenade box event, who will be no1?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grenade box event, who will be no1?

Post Count

Grenade box event, who will be no1?

My gues is quite obvious, Sam. He's already on top with 244 grenades and he has shown before he's willing to spend a big chunk of money on a event. Simple calculation: He has (atleast) 400k atk and gets another 15% (5% and 10% modifier) a grand total of 60k added to his stats. If he wins he will have atleast 460k. That's a huge addition and i'm sure it is cheaper for him to spend his gold on the event then buying single high stat items.

Will sam be the big winner of this event or not?

@Sam I'm not judging you on spending or your playing style. If you don't like the thread you can contact me.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    anyone want to estimate how much this guy Sam spends in real money on this event?

Post Count
    Honestly i dont think he is spending gold! After playing the android only event the winner didnt even end up with that many items collected - let alone after the first day! It really puts into perspective the amount of people who have the option to hack gold on ios, its how they get away with it that gets me!?! Do gree even check these players out cos i have seen cheaters in the top ten who are still in the game and know loads of people who have reported blatant cheats who are still playing months later. If this guy really is spending thousands on gold then good on him for being able too but i would advise spending it on crates to boost stats.

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    OP you are asking the wrong question.

It should have been:

Grenade Box Event: Who will NOT be #1.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    My gues is quite obvious, Sam. He's already on top with 244 grenades and he has shown before he's willing to spend a big chunk of money on a event. Simple calculation: He has (atleast) 400k atk and gets another 15% (5% and 10% modifier) a grand total of 60k added to his stats. If he wins he will have atleast 460k. That's a huge addition and i'm sure it is cheaper for him to spend his gold on the event then buying single high stat items.

Will sam be the big winner of this event or not?

@Sam I'm not judging you on spending or your playing style. If you don't like the thread you can contact me.
    Sam has 450k attack now... And yes I'm rooting for him!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well to estimate how much someone spends very roughly ... On the diamond fist I spent 6 vaults to get 120 chips... Now u could potentially to a little better or worse depending on luck .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    Honestly i dont think he is spending gold! After playing the android only event the winner didnt even end up with that many items collected - let alone after the first day! It really puts into perspective the amount of people who have the option to hack gold on ios, its how they get away with it that gets me!?! Do gree even check these players out cos i have seen cheaters in the top ten who are still in the game and know loads of people who have reported blatant cheats who are still playing months later. If this guy really is spending thousands on gold then good on him for being able too but i would advise spending it on crates to boost stats.
    Sam is a legit player and he is spending gold to get the amount he has now. He was also on the forum to talk about it a while ago. Another difference is that the competition on ios is bigger then android. Last event sam ended with 700+ and the 2nd who wanted to compete ended with 500+. And i think Gree checks out the complete top 25 before handing out prizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    OP you are asking the wrong question.

It should have been:

Grenade Box Event: Who will NOT be #1.
    If i change it now i have to edit my post, i'll kep it this way now

Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    Sam has 450k attack now... And yes I'm rooting for him!
    67,500 will be added if he wins. Thanks for the update!
    Last edited by Auxilium; 09-12-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    He's not a hacker I know Sam btw... And for him depending on how much he has to spend for first place it could be a better option than crates. With his crazy stats only rare crates will increase his stats... The modifier would be huge for him !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Sam is a legit player and he is spending gold to get the amount he has now. He was also on the forum to talk about it a while ago. Another difference is that the competition on ios is bigget then android. Last event sam ended with 700+ and the 2nd who wanted to compete ended with 500+. And i think Gree checks out the complete top 25 before handing out prizes.

If i change it now i have to edit my post, i'll kep it this way now

67,500 will be added if he wins. Thanks for the update!
    No probs dude!👍👍

Post Count
    Ok i hold my hands up to you sam you millionaire playboy - apollogies! Thanks for pointing that out Auxilium, glad Gree are doing their bit too in that respect. Happy legit gaming!

Post Count
    He could split his stuff up into 5 accounts....

Sam's cars, Sam's exposives, Sam's Guns etc.

with 100 bullets in each, wreck everyone with <100k D...

Post Count
    He would need allot spare time that way. He would also be competing hisself..

Post Count
    Bah ... who cares?
    Join my mafia of over 1,400+ at 777-439-777
    Currently @ level 138

Post Count
    Its not always about the gold spent, but moreso about the perks of being someone that does buy gold
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Its not always about the gold spent, but moreso about the perks of being someone that does buy gold
    Stfu....the more you talk...the more you sound...like a moron...wtf...happened to you? You try too...hard...Damn...get the hell away from forum...go enjoy the bahamas sun....son