Excelero Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excelero Question

Post Count

Excelero Question

At what level does the excelero open up? Is there any other way to get them?

Reason I ask is that I thought they opened up at a later level than I'm at and were purchased with Respect... I ran across a guy at level 47 that has 4 in his inventory. Any thoughts???
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    Open Level 115 but u can earn through thug life goals before they r unlocked.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Or you could cheat and hack the system like a player currently at level 89. He has 210 exceleros to go with his 236 RPGs. I have reported him 3 times including screenshots yet he is still going strong.
    Gorilla Swag
    Level 149
    98450 Attack
    110258 Defense
    $1138783 IPH

Post Count
    If it's not an obscene amount though then the player earned them from TL goals.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ah, 210 Exceleros at lower than 115 is not possible. Even with TL500 you're only getting about a dozen of them. The player at level 89 is a cheater and GREEd/Conzio isn't doing anything about it much like every other cheater (but don't let them "catch" you getting trolled by gangs, you'll get banned for using a no-no word).

Post Count
    Cheaters get banned quite fast and easily, take my word. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I recall having around 6 to 8 for TL goals before they opened up at level 115.
    "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Cheaters get banned quite fast and easily, take my word. lol.
    Lol. I've found a couple players exploiting cash hacks the past few days. Idk if I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have a 100k IPH and 100s of Chainguns, Dual Machine Guns, Mercedes, Hummers, Bulldozers etc. Do you just send a ticket to support to report a cheater, or PM CCM or CJ?

Post Count
    It is level 115. I have 11 at level 102.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Lol. I've found a couple players exploiting cash hacks the past few days. Idk if I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have a 100k IPH and 100s of Chainguns, Dual Machine Guns, Mercedes, Hummers, Bulldozers etc. Do you just send a ticket to support to report a cheater, or PM CCM or CJ?
    If you really feel the need to report them, I would just send as much info as you can get your hands on to support...
    CCM has enough to deal with and it should go through support anyways. I've started to wonder though, what or who are they harming? Especially after being banned myself.
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    If you really feel the need to report them, I would just send as much info as you can get your hands on to support...
    CCM has enough to deal with and it should go through support anyways. I've started to wonder though, what or who are they harming? Especially after being banned myself.
    Wait what? You're defending the cheats? Lol. If I have the time to report them maybe, but it is kind of a pain uploading a bunch of screenshots and emailing them to support.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    Wait what? You're defending the cheats? Lol. If I have the time to report them maybe, but it is kind of a pain uploading a bunch of screenshots and emailing them to support.
    I just see my side of it now..That's all. But I understand if you're upset. :P
    Hahaha,

Post Count
    What makes this guy suspicious to me is not just the exceleros at level 47. It's:

- 1 level 9 NC
    - 1 level 4 NC
    - 2 level 10 lofts
    - 2 level 10 MTs
    - 2 each level 10 Italians, LMs, Pizza, Tattoo, Barbershop, Deli, Pawn, Sports Bar, Souvenir, Diner, Gas Station, House
    - quite a lot of useless decorations all crammed in one place around his lvl 10 NC
    - 30k att and 25k defense
    - $2.2 million IPH
    - crazy amount of Respect items that include 200 Yamahas, 350 NVBs, 500 chainwhips, 275 serrated blades, 176 colombian knives, 1 RPG, 401 Sawn-Off shotguns
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by white frog View Post
    What makes this guy suspicious to me is not just the exceleros at level 47. It's:

- 1 level 9 NC
    - 1 level 4 NC
    - 2 level 10 lofts
    - 2 level 10 MTs
    - 2 each level 10 Italians, LMs, Pizza, Tattoo, Barbershop, Deli, Pawn, Sports Bar, Souvenir, Diner, Gas Station, House
    - quite a lot of useless decorations all crammed in one place around his lvl 10 NC
    - 30k att and 25k defense
    - $2.2 million IPH
    - crazy amount of Respect items that include 200 Yamahas, 350 NVBs, 500 chainwhips, 275 serrated blades, 176 colombian knives, 1 RPG, 401 Sawn-Off shotguns
    Dude are you kidding me? That's so obvious. lol.....Is he a dbag?? :P
    Hahaha,

Post Count
    I just see my side of it now..That's all. But I understand if you're upset. :P
    More so annoyed than upset, but it's definitely one of those don't sweat the small stuff things. It's just annoying successfully overbanking, then having some cheat steal your cash. If it was a legitimate player who was just stronger than me, then I'd have no qualms.