Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Estos eventos son muy malos!
    ¡Oigan a este señor!

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Lurker
    Post Count

grenade box event

just wandering i may be an idiot lol i dont know how to use a crow bar to open the boxes.... im fairly new to the crime city fam and i try buying the crow bar right before i try to open the box and still tells me sorry better luck next time. ive spent $5000 so far on this one lonely box and the tip i get is the same ....try using the crow bar to guarantee an open box i just dont know how to use the crow bar help plz!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by makiyahsdad View Post
    just wandering i may be an idiot lol i dont know how to use a crow bar to open the boxes.... im fairly new to the crime city fam and i try buying the crow bar right before i try to open the box and still tells me sorry better luck next time. ive spent $5000 so far on this one lonely box and the tip i get is the same ....try using the crow bar to guarantee an open box i just dont know how to use the crow bar help plz!!!!
    Only gold guarantees an open...cash option has poor odds and free option is even more pathetic...

Lurker
    Post Count

grenade box event

thanx man for sure i didnt know if it was just me lol..... i appreciate the tip!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wow someone already has 140 of them... it is amazing how little I care about these events. Will try for 10 again to get the first two prizes but that's it folks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RijilV View Post
    wow someone already has 140 of them... it is amazing how little I care about these events. Will try for 10 again to get the first two prizes but that's it folks.
    You and me both! The events changed but my goals havent...as in im happy to get 10 he he

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (MS13)TURKISHTIGER View Post
    is this dikhead still in this forum
    no dikhead is not
    but his brother ****head and his cousin ****cheese r still in game

(these players realy r in my rivals list)