GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need CCM help.. Tech Support System Failure

Consistent Contributor BigDog146400220's Avatar
    Post Count

Need CCM help.. Tech Support System Failure

CCM.

I know you are dealing with your share of problems already but something has got to be done about Tech Support. I send in issues and they are never dealt with sufficiently. I get lame scripted, vague, evasive answers (mainly from Viet) and he/she closes the ticket. When I submit a ticket, I expect my questions answered. I and many others pay real money to play this game. Ferr isn't the only one with problems (BTW, good luck to you on your endeavor Ferr!).

I just crossed into mid 90s level and see players on my rivals list well up into the 100s. How is this fair to a lower level player? I guess Gree's answer is for me to buy even more gold to make a stronger army?? I think not! I want some issues solved too and solved immediately. If not, there will be more action taken.

Regards
    BD
    There will be NO more gold purchases until the issues are addressed appropriately by support! Looks like Gree just got themselves another lifetime FREE player!

TROPHY CASE:

Guerrilla Striker * Illuminati Heli * Warlord Seige Tank * Gen. Command Ship * Heavy Carrier * Black Shark Heli * Ops Jet Pilot * Dragon Viper

Death Eagle (LLP) MW 103.842.653
    BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog146400220 View Post
    CCM.

I know you are dealing with your share of problems already but something has got to be done about Tech Support. I send in issues and they are never dealt with sufficiently. I get lame scripted, vague, evasive answers (mainly from Viet) and he/she closes the ticket. When I submit a ticket, I expect my questions answered. I and many others pay real money to play this game. Ferr isn't the only one with problems (BTW, good luck to you on your endeavor Ferr!).

I just crossed into mid 90s level and see players on my rivals list well up into the 100s. How is this fair to a lower level player? I guess Gree's answer is for me to buy even more gold to make a stronger army?? I think not! I want some issues solved too and solved immediately. If not, there will be more action taken.

Regards
    BD
    Pretty sure the best way to get this resolved is to send CCM a PM with your ticket number

Post Count
    I will give that a shot and see what happens. My expectations are pretty low at this point.
    There will be NO more gold purchases until the issues are addressed appropriately by support! Looks like Gree just got themselves another lifetime FREE player!

TROPHY CASE:

Guerrilla Striker * Illuminati Heli * Warlord Seige Tank * Gen. Command Ship * Heavy Carrier * Black Shark Heli * Ops Jet Pilot * Dragon Viper

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    Is your ticket related to the rivals list? That is old news and I don't see that getting tweaked anytime soon

Post Count
    I have submitted several tickets and all of them get stupid replies from Viet. Yes one of the recent one includes the rivals list. It may be old news but it just started happening to me so obviously it hasn't been corrected. I am level 95 and have people showing up in my list in 120s and above. It will be corrected!

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    Yeah, I am level 150 and I have been able to see down into the 90s for quite some time now. I don't do much PVP though so it hasnt really helped me that much. Good luck with your tickets. If you reply to the tickets via email they will get reopened although the consensus seems to be that the particular support person who shall remain nameless seems to never give a satisfactory resolution to ticket issues...

Post Count
    Big Dog...I am level 138 and see level 95 through 200. You will get attacked by all levels but there are many rivals
    With very low stats to those with extraordinary stats. It's really no different other than it's more of a challenge to go over vault!

Most of us learned by trial and error and did not have the advantage of newer members who learned to camp to grow their stats and buildings before leveling up to " whale zone".
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    Big Dog...I am level 138 and see level 95 through 200. You will get attacked by all levels but there are many rivals
    With very low stats to those with extraordinary stats. It's really no different other than it's more of a challenge to go over vault!

Most of us learned by trial and error and did not have the advantage of newer members who learned to camp to grow their stats and buildings before leveling up to " whale zone".

But when did you start seeing the upper levels? Did you see them when you were in the 90s? If I'm not mistaken this is something new. Everyone from start said whale zone didn't occur until 120s. To my knowledge this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    What's your ally count BigDog?

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Not so fast DR Dengus... I don't need you trying to find me and pound on my base!

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Big dog, there's a reason he was asking about your ally count, if you change it to lower numbers, you can keep out of sight of most for the time being. I usually won't attack the level 90 guys, for many reasons. One is to give them a chance. Most don't have much for me to get for them anyways, but that's not always the case. A lot seem to be getting hammered, they're always too weak. When I refresh my list sometimes I forget to look at the lvls before I attack.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog146400220 View Post
    But when did you start seeing the upper levels? Did you see them when you were in the 90s? If I'm not mistaken this is something new. Everyone from start said whale zone didn't occur until 120s. To my knowledge this is a glitch and needs to be fixed.
    It's all really relative to when you started playing the game. I started last november so whale territory at one point in time was in the 80s-100s. It has only been a month or two that we have been able to see so many of you.

Post Count
    Thanks Speed.... I knew that's what he was referring to. I was joking around ....but DR D. Stay away from my base lol! I been keeping my ally count pretty low for this very reason, trying to fly under the radar. It has always worked because i only had to avoid stronger players on my level. Now I have to try and avoid everyone. Thanks for the advice everyone.

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by albeezy View Post
    It's all really relative to when you started playing the game. I started last november so whale territory at one point in time was in the 80s-100s. It has only been a month or two that we have been able to see so many of you.
    I understand it is somewhat relative to when I started the game in relation to when a lot the original strong players started. The range moved up as they leveled up. I have been camping at the exact same level with the exact same ally count for at least 3 months and never saw anyone above me (other than one level or two, not 20 or 30). Then all of a sudden in ONE day.... That changed.

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273

Post Count
    It's all just a little disappointing. I was hoping to have a little more time before my base and army goes up in flames via the true BigDogs in the game! Lol

TROPHY CASE:

BigDog CC 626.159.273