10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    WTF, 30m gold now. just 12 hours
    WTF !! Look at the A/D !! It decreased
    Kingdom Age: Serboy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serboy View Post
    No, that's unboosted stats, because I don't have the boosted stats and the first pic was token by Winstrol w/ boosted stats, I believe.
    Last edited by BadNews; 09-19-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Post Count
    read his wall and other high level players wall, looks like this guy like to "share" his gold to other high level players.
    He attacked DARTH just for lose some gold to DARTH. I also find some forum members leave some message on his wall. Seems ask him to raid their building, than the forum members can easily find him and get some gold from him.
    weird!

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    read his wall and other high level players wall, looks like this guy like to "share" his gold to other high level players.
    He attacked DARTH just for lose some gold to DARTH. I also find some forum members leave some message on his wall. Seems ask him to raid their building, than the forum members can easily find him and get some gold from him.
    weird!
    Looks like he also has a second account he just farms from. Maybe one account he bought manors to level 10, and other high buildings, then farms from it.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is the point of upgrading cottages,farms and bazaars to level 10. You should be working on things that have an actual impact on your income. Upgrading cottages etc.. Seems to be nothing more than a method to say hey look at my iph.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bazaars and farms become good buildings if you collect >12 times a day (and with the box event providing an hourly reminder this can be quite easy to do if its your style). Cottages are more of a 'look at me' item (unless you collect like 60 times a day), but note that because gold purchases work off IPH, they can be useful for inflating the amount of gold you get for RL money.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serboy View Post
    it is decreasing for a reason

Lurker
    Post Count
    WTF, 30m gold now. just 12 hours
    you need to stop talking **** and just play the game like everyone else

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    What is the point of upgrading cottages,farms and bazaars to level 10. You should be working on things that have an actual impact on your income. Upgrading cottages etc.. Seems to be nothing more than a method to say hey look at my iph.
    I don't know how to post a link, but there is an economy planning spreadsheet that lets you input how many times a day you collect from each output time. So, no, my farms, bazaars and merchant caravans aren't just for show, they perform well for me.
    Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    I don't know how to post a link, but there is an economy planning spreadsheet that lets you input how many times a day you collect from each output time. So, no, my farms, bazaars and merchant caravans aren't just for show, they perform well for me.
    Agree with you Bea. Especially during boss events. I have two level 10 bazaars and two level 7 merchant caravans netting me $4400 every hour. If I collect them 10 minutes before starting a boss, then 50 minutes after starting the boss, and the 10 before finishing the boss, that is three times for $13200 for us in defeating bosses. At boss 29, which I am on right now, that is almost enough gold for 10 gold hits. If all were at 10 that would be $22500 during each boss.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's fine bea, I was just curious, seems like you have to collect way to many times during the day for it to be efficient, but I stand corrected. I'll still probably work on them last still or when I'm working on getting a large bank prepared on the maps for a major upgrade but still each to their own, there are plenty of ways to approach the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    .... just crossed the magical 10k/hr line. Meh.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    .... just crossed the magical 10k/hr line. Meh.
    Now to cross 20k/ph and keep up with me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    Now to cross 20k/ph and keep up with me
    please everyone post your profile pic as proof.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    IPH: just shy of 12K
    Taverns 10/10
    Potterymakers 10/10
    Printing press 5/5
    Winemakers 6/6
    Silo 10/10
    Leathermakers 10/10
    Inns 3/3
    Goldmines 6/6
    Lenders 1/3