10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.000+IPH paid players only and how many level 10 building you have please

Post Count
    Almost guarantee you he found a gold exploit. 25 million gold on hand, plus he has almost 47,000 armor / weapons on 10,000 monster kills. LoL There's absolutely no need for that many unless you have unlimited gold and you're trying to find any way possible to use it. I bet his manors are both lvl 10 too.

I would report him to Support ASAP. Almost every person I've seen exploiting dumps all their money into armor/weapons or units while they wait for their high money buildings to upgrade. Otherwise, they'd have like 100 million gold on hand and that's even more suspicious.
    Last edited by GetItOn; 09-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Post Count
    with that amount of income he can easily buy like 5mil per 65$

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    with that amount of income he can easily buy like 5mil per 65$
    And what about when he was at 8k IPH, 12k IPH?

I'd bet you a grand he exploits. The legit massive gold buyers I know always buy gems as well for Gold Mines, Corruption Towers, Events, etc. Why not you are loaded and have tons of real money to spend and gems are fun.

The exploiters always have zero gem buildings and gem units. They're happy with unlimited gold and don't want to spend a real dime at all; theres no need too. And if they get busted and banned, they haven't lost a penny on the game.
    Last edited by GetItOn; 09-18-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItOn View Post
    And what about when he was at 8k IPH, 12k IPH?

I'd bet you a grand he exploits. The legit massive gold buyers I know always buy gems as well for Gold Mines, Corruption Towers, Events, etc. Why not you are loaded and have tons of real money to spend and gems are fun.

The exploiters always have zero gem buildings and gem units. They're happy with unlimited gold and don't want to spend a real dime at all; theres no need too.
    does anyone else often see players with only one manor that they've upgraded to 7-10?

what is the strategy behind that?

it seems like these players have massive gold for BD 10 and manor 7-10, and a ton of dragons/items, but have no units from any of the events?

odd?

Post Count
    haha, I found this guy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay01 View Post
    does anyone else often see players with only one manor that they've upgraded to 7-10?

what is the strategy behind that?

it seems like these players have massive gold for BD 10 and manor 7-10, and a ton of dragons/items, but have no units from any of the events?

odd?
    Yeah, I've seen that too. Usually they are trying to camp and doing the events levels them up to much.

Post Count
    That is crazy income. Even with every building upgraded to level 10 I didn't think iph could get that high.

Post Count
    I bet his manors are both lvl 10 too.
    He got all lvl 10 buildings except lvl 8 and lvl 10 manors.
    I think he is waiting for the lvl 9 manor upgrade, then he will spend those 25m to lvl 10 manor.

He almost reached the max IPH for free player.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...r-Free-Players
    Last edited by BadNews; 09-18-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    He got all lvl 10 buildings except lvl 8 and lvl 10 manors.
    I think he is waiting for the lvl 9 manor upgrade, then he will spend those 25m to lvl 10 manor.

He almost reached the max IPH for free player.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...r-Free-Players
    LoL That thread proves there's nothing 'free' about that guy. It states it takes 886 days to hit max IPH. And that's assuming your next upgrade is done the instant it's finished. Even if he had a Guardian Elemental (which he probably doesn't) it would still take 443 days. So he either used Gems to speed up upgrades or found a upgrade glitch.

Just for kicks I calculated how many Gems it would take to speed up that timeframe.

886 days - 150 days(roughly KA out for 5 months) = 736 days *240 (cost in gems to speed up 24hrs) = 176,640 gems needed or 118 Mountains of Gems = $11,800 + tax.

201 million in gold to hit Max IPH. Mtns of Gold were paltry in the beginning, plentiful towards the end + normal building collections/raids/attks so I'll just go in the middle and assume 3 million per Mountain. (max IPH nets you 6 mill a Mtn but is there really a point in buying gold at that point?? lol )
    201 million / 3 mill = 67 Mountains of Gold = $6,700 + tax.

If he's 100% legit, it's safe to say he's thrown at least $20,000 into KA. Lucky guy. =)
    Last edited by GetItOn; 09-18-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LoL That thread proves there's nothing 'free' about that guy. It states it takes 886 days to hit max IPH. And that's assuming your next upgrade is done the instant it's finished. Even if he had a Guardian Elemental (which he probably doesn't) it would still take 443 days. So he either used Gems to speed up upgrades or found a upgrade glitch.

Just for kicks I calculated how many Gems it would take to speed up that timeframe.

886 days - 150 days(roughly KA out for 5 months) = 736 days *240 (cost in gems to speed up 24hrs) = 176,640 gems needed or 118 Mountains of Gems = $11,800 + tax.

201 million in gold to hit Max IPH. Mtns of Gold were paltry in the beginning, plentiful towards the end + normal building collections/raids/attks so I'll just go in the middle and assume 3 million per Mountain. (max IPH nets you 6 mill a Mtn but is there really a point in buying gold at that point?? lol )
    201 million / 3 mill = 67 Mountains of Gold = $6,700 + tax.

If he's 100% legit, it's safe to say he's thrown at least $20,000 into KA. Lucky guy. =)
    he has been at max iph for a long time already. His manor got sold by accident so he had to rebuild it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfg12345 View Post
    he has been at max iph for a long time already. His manor got sold by accident so he had to rebuild it
    Why wouldn't he just submit a ticket to have them replace the building he sold on accident? If he was a legit player who had spent thousands on the game, wouldn't the thought cross his mind to contact support?
    Last edited by Dr. Dengus; 09-18-2012 at 11:31 PM.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    WTF, 30m gold now. just 12 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    WTF, 30m gold now. just 12 hours
    He also got attacked 53 times in that timeframe and still gained gold. LoL. Wish I could see him on my battle list.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seems legit.
    Retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Iph 12406

Cottages 5/5
    Farms 10/10
    Bazaars 10/10
    MCs 6/9
    Lenders 4/4
    Manors 3/4

I've used the kingdom planning spreadsheet and based on 10 collections a day, the hourly output buildings are up there with the manors and lenders. I reckon I probably collect more than 10 times a day.