"Invalid data" requiring KA reinstalls

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Invalid data" requiring KA reinstalls

Articulate Author
    Post Count

"Invalid data" requiring KA reinstalls

The last few days, I've been experiencing crashes when I try to comment on an ally's wall. The following error message appears: "Kingdom Age wasn't able to load due to invalid data! Please delete and reinstall the app to continue playing".

At that point, I am forced to exit the app. If I restart without reinstalling, trying to post a comment inevitably triggers another crash. Reinstalling is sometimes - but not always - a temporary fix that seems to be lasting for shorter and shorter periods.

I've gotten used to KA being the buggiest app on my phone and it's been a long time since I've submitted a ticket about periodic app crashes. However, this one is of sufficient frequency that I've been moved to write in.

Anyone else had this problem?

Post Count
    Hob and I got that error the other day but seems to be working fine now. Were you leaving lots of replies? Mine seemed to trigger when I left 4-5 in a row. Haven't gotten it again tho. (I didn't re-install). It might just be the standard MSG when something funky is happening on their end. Like when you lose Internet connection attacking and it tells you player is too weak to attack.

Post Count
    Yeah i had that when i was trying to reply a message in my allie wall with a link attached. But it fixed itself since i gave up posting to his wall about a link

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Post Count
    You get the invalid data error when using symbols when typing words on walls such as ...... _\|~<>£€¥•=+*^%# any of these you leave in walls will give you a invalid error and needs to restart. Just avoid using symbols like this on walls

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItOn View Post
    Hob and I got that error the other day but seems to be working fine now. Were you leaving lots of replies? Mine seemed to trigger when I left 4-5 in a row. Haven't gotten it again tho. (I didn't re-install). It might just be the standard MSG when something funky is happening on their end. Like when you lose Internet connection attacking and it tells you player is too weak to attack.
    Nope, definitely not coz I was trying to do too many replies. In fact, I recently did a couple of dozen in a row with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoemel View Post
    Yeah i had that when i was trying to reply a message in my allie wall with a link attached. But it fixed itself since i gave up posting to his wall about a link
    Not it either, no link involved.

Quote Originally Posted by The1nONLY View Post
    You get the invalid data error when using symbols when typing words on walls such as ...... _\|~<>£€¥•=+*^%# any of these you leave in walls will give you a invalid error and needs to restart. Just avoid using symbols like this on walls
    Unfortunately, this is still not the answer as I wasn't using any symbols - just straightforward text.

Thanks for your 2p, all.